Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

“CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor (8233 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / MUST READ: Pastor Oritsejafor Finally Speaks Out On $9.3m Arms Deal / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by IlCapitano(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Can you outrun a ferrari with your feet? Can you catch the wind? Can you BASE jump without gear and survive? The same answer to these awaits those who desire to sue Boko Haram.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by ndigbo: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pastor Ayo, are you for real
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by ehispapa(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
kettykin: This is the right step in the right Direction , when Boko Haram is sued , it and ICC starts trying the case witnesses will come and give evidence of how some Bigots swore to make the country ungovernable if Jonathan wins, other witnesses will bring evidence of how Chritians have been murdered in the north since 1953 and how the Jos , southern Kaduna Borno people have been subjected to repeated cases of raids, rapes and killings.

I think this is the first step to take , the case of Sudan started this way before the world ordered a referendum to be organised and Sudan had to be split into 2
Dont mind all these idiots posting nonsense.....instead of asking questions, they were busy insulting the man.this is the right step in the right direction if you understand international politics. If all these comment are from Nigerian youths then it shows our educational system is not functioning, learn to read between lines....mitchweeeeeeewwww
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by ehispapa(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Il Capitano: Can you outrun a ferrari with your feet? Can you catch the wind? Can you BASE jump without gear and survive? The same answer to these awaits those who desire to sue Boko Haram.
hopeless fool
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by ifeomabernard(f): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
Joanna Sedley: He's got some of his jet oil as his brain fluid.
and who d hell is dis baberian u better watch ur slimy tongue u bitch.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by reindeer: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
Oh Okay, he needs a distraction from all the talk about his ill gotten jet.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by size38: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
There is nothing faceless About Boko haram anymore. They should ask Buhari, senator Zanna they all know them.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by hurricaneChris: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Unknown Member: . - This guy is representative of Nigerian Pastors.. A big joke!!

hahahahaha! I cant believe this Chimp is ashamed of these comments....smh
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Lastuff007(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
Orby lii: Why will u condem or insult a leader, a spiritual leader to b precise? Even if dey act or say anythin u think isn't right or u don't like, we ought to bring out light in everything dey say or do. He is a Man of God n shld b respected even if u don't like or knw him. Remember our creator sees everything we do or say.

GOD MAKESMAN. WHO IS A MAN THAT SATAN MADE?
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by lekkie073(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
mo ti r'aladura t'on f'a gbo....
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by deluckiest(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
Barywhyte:

Just diverting public attention from his Jet

What is wrong with some people? Did he force you to give money for his jet? Besides, he's not the first pastor to own a jet. Mind you, every insult you hauled at any ordained man of God you will answer before God.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by IlCapitano(m): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2012
ehispapa:
hopeless fool
My heart bleeds for you. You're proof that persons can live to adulthood without a functioning brain. Intellectual vegetable.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Lanretoye(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2012
Man of God don't disappoint me again... i hope nobody will contribute suing offering sha.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by enigmagu1(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2012
i neva new ds man is like dis...bt God knwsssss...
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by ehispapa(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2012
Il Capitano: My heart bleeds for you. You're proof that persons can live to adulthood without a functioning brain. Intellectual vegetable.
just as it runs in your lineage..EWU
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
This is like suing the Taliban or Al Qaeda. I think there are better effective ways of diverting public attention from Jet: Something like me riding First Class in the Jet will gather more public attention and praise.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
I think I wont mind buying another jet for this great man.

In times like this: we need those with spirit and with brain.

Papa Ayo has both!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Skyemmy: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Srew you...!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Skyemmy: Srew you...!

Who? Me?

If it is me, hahahahahahaha!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Il Capitano: Can you outrun a ferrari with your feet? Can you catch the wind? Can you BASE jump without gear and survive? The same answer to these awaits those who desire to sue Boko Haram.

Boko Haram is no longer faceless.

WE know their identities and names.
They can be tried and sentenced in absentia.

If they are declared wanted by ICC, then even interpol will be looking for them.
If they are in Mali, then the Malian government would be requested to catch and hand them over.

Papa Ayo is on course.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by ziccoit: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
The guy rigged the election that saw him as the CAN presidoooo. grin grin grin What do you expect from such a man? cheesy cheesy cheesy To think that this represents Christianity in Nigeria is even hilarious.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by IlCapitano(m): 4:46am On Dec 01, 2012
ehispapa: just as it runs in your lineage..EWU
I guess you're really proud of your potent idiocy. Congrats you're gonna breed the dumbass.es of the future.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Zico0(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
cramjones:
I am not surprised...You must be one of those brainwashed followers!
TRASH
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by nagoma(m): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2012
donedy: This is like suing the Taliban or Al Qaeda. I think there are better effective ways of diverting public attention from Jet: Something like me riding First Class in the Jet will gather more public attention and praise.

When is the sultan going to get his own Jet? We know that GEJ bought Ayo's own from government treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Have No Leaders – Ben Obi / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ / Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.