Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

7 Habits Of Highly Successful Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Habits Of Highly Successful Couples (672 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 7 Habits Of Chronically Unhappy People / The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Habits Of Highly Successful Couples by xtgozie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
7 habits of highly successful couples
HABIT #1 - GIVE EACH OTHER PLEASURE
Your goal in the relationship is to give each other pleasure, not to cause pain. Simple, isn’tit? However… for just a single day, become consciously aware of everything you do, by asking yourself the question, “Is what I’m about to do or say going to cause my partnerpain or pleasure?”
To help you, each of you should make two lists: one for all the things your partner does that hurt you, and another for all that you’d like your partner to do to give you pleasure. Swap lists, and now you know exactly what to do and what not to do. No more guessing!
HABIT #2 - CREATE LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP RITUALS
We fall in love through rituals of connection and........ Read more>> http://sapostiks..in/2012/11/7-habits-of-highly-successful-couples.html

(1) (Reply)

Handling The Top 10 Challenges Of Interracial Dating / A Marriage Devotional Write Ups That Can Strenghten Marriages. / Pls Help Me With My Wedding Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.