Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pls Help Me With My Wedding Plans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me With My Wedding Plans (671 Views)

No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / My Wedding Pictures - Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With My Wedding Plans by chisomnesta: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls House n event planners i nid answers to d ff qtns
1..where i can get a venue for my weddin around ikotun-governors rd,isheri,dat area for jus 50 persons.n a place not expensive.
n wud lik to know if d church service can b conducted there.

2. Lik how much can i use for cake
3. To rent 50 chairs n table n how much their cover is
4.How much to get is it deejay or wat
5.Lik how much to budget on d fud for 50persons
6. How much can i rent a decent weddin gown dats cheap
Re: Pls Help Me With My Wedding Plans by 4tunebest(f): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2013
chisom n esta:

1..where i can get a venue for my weddin around ikotun-governors rd,isheri,dat area for jus 50 persons.n a place not expensive.
n wud lik to know if d church service can b conducted there.

There is Noah Multipurpose hall along Ikotun- Igando road.

2. Lik how much can i use for cake

Depends on how many tiers and your budget. It may wise to budget for @ least 30K.

3. To rent 50 chairs n table n how much their cover is

This would be included in the cost of renting the hall.

4.How much to get is it deejay or wat

Again, it depends on the calibre and 'class' of your DJ. 20K may be enough for DJ 'A', while DJ 'B' may not serve you for less than 100K

5.Lik how much to budget on d fud for 50persons

The rule of thumb is to budget not less than 50K for 50 people. If your budget would be within this range or surpass it, depends on the variety of food to be served.

6. How much can i rent a decent weddin gown dats cheap

Depends on your definition of 'decent' and 'cheap'. You could rent a gown for as low as 10-20K, and another could go for 50K or higher

Congratulations and Happy Married Life in advance
Re: Pls Help Me With My Wedding Plans by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Hire me to plan your wedding, for a token.

First, for the venue, there are things you should put into consideration
Security
Parking space
Light (Generator?)
Rest room (toilets)

If you want all these facilities and you have a time frame, say 6-7 hours for all your program, then we will know where to go from there.

Second, your Pastor may be willing to come and join you there, but its not always likely because the offering given has to go to the church.

Anything from 25-30k will do for your cake, like 4 tiers.

If the hall already has electricity (Generator), the DJ fees will be lesser. You can get an affordable DJ for 15-20k without generator and you'll dance your life out.

If you're expecting 50 guests, cook for 70 please. You don't want people coming to tell you in your new home how they starved at your big day. For food and drinks(water, can malt, coke/fanta pet), budget nothing less than 70k.
This is why;
Beef/chicken/fish or all three
Rice
Groundnut oil
Spices

Then are you getting the services of a caterer? Expect to pay like 20k, but you won't worry about serving food or plates or washing up.

Wedding gowns(decent, beautiful) are available for rent from like 20k. Some are even lesser.

If you're really interested, send me a PM.

I'd like to know when your wedding is, and what time you're willing to dedicate to planning it. The job of a wedding planner is to take the stress off you!
Re: Pls Help Me With My Wedding Plans by chisomnesta: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2013
woow God help us o.dis is real moni o.pls can somone help me wit d numba of a dj

(1) (Reply)

39 Strange Things About Life / Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are / The Tragedy Of An Unhappy Union (ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.