Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

2 Sweet Hearts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2 Sweet Hearts (929 Views)

If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight / This Photo Is Melting Hearts Across The World / These Jokes Are Not For The Faint Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Sweet Hearts by Chuxy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2008
There were two high school sweethearts who went out together for four years in high school and were both virgins and enjoyed losing their virginity with each other in 10th grade. When they graduated, they wanted to both go to the same college but the girl was accepted to a college on the east coast, and the guy went to the west coast.

They agreed to be faithful to each other and spend anytime they could together. As time went on, the guy would call the girl but she was never home and when he wrote, she would take weeks to return any letters. Even when he e-mailed her, she took days to return his messages. Finally, she confessed to him that she wanted to date around. He didn't take this very well and increased his calls and letters and e-mails trying to win back her love. Because she became annoyed, and now had a new boyfriend, she wanted to get him off her back.

So what she did was this:

She took a polaroid picture of her sucking her new boyfriend's unmentionables and sent it to her old boyfriend with a note reading, "I found a new boyfriend, leave me alone." Well needless to say, this guy was heartbroken, but even more so, he was pissed.

So what he did next was awesome:

He wrote on the back of the photo the following: "Dear Mom and Dad, having a great time at college, please send more money!" and then mailed the picture to her parents.

Isavo Message for the Day - Look beyond your circle of interests sometimes
Re: 2 Sweet Hearts by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2008
Oh My Gwad, I can picture Daddy having a stroke
Re: 2 Sweet Hearts by clemcykul(f): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
old but still hilarious lmao grin

fling more jokes in i really need em grin grin grin
Re: 2 Sweet Hearts by nightnurse(f): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2008
clemcy, there will be no need to post more jokes cos u've seen em all b4
Re: 2 Sweet Hearts by Chuxy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2008
nightnurse:

clemcy, there will be no need to post more jokes because u've seen em all before
wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 2 Sweet Hearts by clemcykul(f): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2008
so wat if i did huh?
Re: 2 Sweet Hearts by Lolabbey: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2008
hmmmmmm
Re: 2 Sweet Hearts by ituen(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2008
Old but i'll still LOL

(1) (Reply)

Happy People / I Know You Wont Blame Me / Koni Man Die For Koni Man Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.