Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? (11321 Views)

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by free2ryhme: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
SURE HE IS NOT A YAHOO BOY WEY GO DO JUJU MONEY?
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkygirl: I think i saw dis guy on monday at ozumba mbadiwe. We were waiting 4 d traffic lite at a junction. The guy was stark naked. I think he just went mad. He was clean shaved and looked okay. I think you guys need 2 look @ VI ooo. All d best
are you sure about this? i guess it will help in the search. goodluck
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by geez1: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkygirl: I think i saw dis guy on monday at ozumba mbadiwe. We were waiting 4 d traffic lite at a junction. The guy was stark naked. I think he just went mad. He was clean shaved and looked okay. I think you guys need 2 look @ VI ooo. All d best

Are you for real? But it's amazing how you see so many people with obvious mental issues roaming the streets and the relevant government agencies don't even bother
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
akunjohn: The guy look like a hitman to me,sorry to say this.

I know you're sorry but you don't judge the book by its cover... not cool tsk!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by funkygirl: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
I also asked from someone that we were in d car 2geda aπϑ he confirmed dat its the guy in d pix we saw. They need 2 find him Asap. He was around 1004 estate

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Opoki(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkygirl: I also asked from someone that we were in d car 2geda aπϑ he confirmed dat its the guy in d pix we saw. They need 2 find him Asap. He was around 1004 estate

Really?
I thought you're joking with your previous comment...!
I pray they see him soon and a speedy recovery.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by akunjohn(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
@dayiae,u are right bro.
Im sorry for dat comment,i honestly hope he is found quickly o.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by akunjohn(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
@jidegirl12,thanx for the correction.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
He looks like one of the bouncers I see at koko lounge. He probably got picked up by the police. Check at the Sabo police station or better Yet Panti for a start.
I wouldn't believe he's a victim of a felow unarmed man because he looks strong enough to defend himself. However, anything can happen.

All the best in your search.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Kayuzze1: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2012
the guy don jand jare...
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2012
Shokoloko: my friend's husband and his friends were kidnapped by the police for a week. later given their phones back and ask to call their families to bail them. it might be the case here

Lmaoooooo
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 3:19am On Dec 02, 2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
You've all been so helpful, esp the ones with real leads.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 02, 2012
mystiqueem: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
You've all been so helpful, esp the ones with real leads.

so how far?
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 3:31am On Dec 02, 2012
Brand_new: He looks like one of the bouncers I see at koko lounge. He probably got picked up by the police. Check at the Sabo police station or better Yet Panti for a start.
I wouldn't believe he's a victim of a felow unarmed man because he looks strong enough to defend himself. However, anything can happen.

this is a very good lead...
checking them out asap

thanks a lot
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 3:32am On Dec 02, 2012
jidegirl12:

so how far?

still searching but with the leads here, we are VERY hopeful
thank yyou.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 3:34am On Dec 02, 2012
Brand_new: He looks like one of the bouncers I see at koko lounge. He probably got picked up by the police. Check at the Sabo police station or better Yet Panti for a start.

yes he is a bouncer.
we're checking the police station asap
thank you so much
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mymadam(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2012
mystiqueem:

yes he is a bouncer.
thank you so much

Update pls... we're all concerned. It may be your 'problem' today, but it may be another's tomorrow. We feel for you! God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
@poster how far? we need update
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by toygod2: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
SEEN in IJN ***resounding amen****
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 1:37am On Dec 05, 2012
God bless you all but we're still looking... cry
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by baby124: 2:19am On Dec 05, 2012
Oh, when I saw the thread ressurected I had hope, when I opened it my heart just shattered. cry cry cry. Its only God's intervention. People that do this are so wicked. Do they realise how much pain they cause? God, you are watching sha.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 05, 2012
mystiqueem:

yes he is a bouncer.
thank you so much
If you still can't find him, then you should ask his colleagues questions, better yet talk to his Bosses or the security firm he works with.

Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Emmyk(m): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2012
Leadn: Hmm,,, this huge bros?? Check police station first, then if not... boys ain't smiling o...

Start praying wella...
I play he's alive.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2012
The Police don't have a data bank, so we literally have to go to each station to ask questions.
Meanwhile, we didn't see any madman around that 1004 Estate but we're still searching the area
maybe he wandered off...

We're keeping our fingers crossed!

Thxs Nairalanders, you're the best!
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by ifyalways(f): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
Now this is scary sad Still hoping he'll be found alive and in one piece.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by greatgod2012(f): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
Na wa o, not found yet?
Please God in your mercy, show up, give this family a testimony as regards this man.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Its over two weeks now and we are still searching... for OLUDAMILARE AKINLOSOTU
[slowing losing leads...]

Little resources, little manpower and not enough information.
[We feel very frustrated...
if it were a 'RICH MAN'S SON' the authorities would have found him by now!]

OH LORD, PLEASE GIVE THE FAMILY [POSITIVE] CLOSURE!!!
AMEN!!!
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
This should be a lesson for the rest of us.

No matter our age, gender or status, lets keep our loved ones abreast of our whereabouts at ALL TIMES
esp. during this festive season.

Text someone your last location, the details of your host - names, cell nos, emails etc
I do that with my family [although they call me paranoid smiley], they still give me the info, even my parents!

'I'm a big girl, I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself' is just foolish talk.
Cos when it happens, its our families that will bears the brunt of the pain and burden:
we're talking financial, emotional and otherwise.

Evil respects no man, woman or child... lets be cautious!
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 4:12am On Dec 09, 2012
EVENTS THAT HAPPENED LEADING TO OLUDAMILARE AKINLOSOTU DISAPPEARANCE!!!

This was how a friend explained it to me...
Akin worked at two places as a bouncer. He mingles with high profile celebrities and sometime follows them to different states as their bodyguard. As a bouncer, he was popular himself.

That fateful sunday [two weeks ago], he arrived at ecentre and starting picking fights with everyone in sight!
No one noticed anything amiss! He was temperamental and aggressive. Telling anyone [esp clients] standing on his path that he would kill that person. [which was unlike him]

His colleagues were trying to calm him down as they thought he was just angry about something, then he left suddenly in a cab and was never seen again!

A week later, [thanks to some nairalander's leads] his friends and family went to various police stations, one police officer claimed to have seen him when they showed them his pixs.

[sorry if my grammar is confusing, am very sleepy but I need to type this before I go to bed]

They said a taxi driver brought AKIN to their post saying he refuse to pay his cab fare, they 'police' ask Akin to empty his pocket and discover that he had nothing on him. They pleaded with the driver to let him go as he obviously had no money. Taxi driver left. Akin left the station too.
Five minutes later, he came back. They asked him what he wanted, he didn't say anything just stared at them and then left again. All the while he didn't alter a word! He looked confused and disorientated.

That's when I think it occurred to them [family] that Akin is really NOT in his right senses!
People keep calling to say they've seen him here, there, everywhere but no real leads.
We're still searching but at least there is hope... he's alive

Thank you wonderful people.

[Pls bear with me, I have to go to bed now, I'm exhausted!]
to be contd...
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2012
Wow!
Now the 1004 lead might be true.
Maybe you should start asking around V.I, Ikoyi/ Lekki Axis.

You might be lucky to find him alive and go take care of him.

There's still hope for the living.
Wishing you all the best.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by ifyalways(f): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2012
Who was he with on Saturday night?if he worked on Saturday till early sunday morn, who did he go home with ?

Nkan mbe.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Sharon6(f): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
@ OP. I've been checking back on this thread for update. How far? Have u seen him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appreciating Your Spouse / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? / Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.