Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Unfinished Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfinished Books (1616 Views)

The Lord Of All Things Broken: Unfinished First Draft. Fantasy +scifi Novel / Awo: Unfinished Greatness / An Unfinished Attempt At Poetry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unfinished Books by bluerange(f): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2006
Hi folks!

Have u ever read a book, u got so carried away by the storyline that you felt a part of it, u read, read, read until you got to the last page, which turned out not to be be the last page because the concluding pages has torn off!!!!!! You feel hanging in the air, not knowing what became of your characters.

I have experienced it with so many books e.g Daughter of Hassan (am not too certain if it is in the Sihoulte desire stable) which I read in J.S.3 (1992) but never read the conclusion.

Another that easily comes to my mind is "This Calder Sky" a classic by my standard. The copy in my possesion now ends at page 302 (Chapter 23)and this is where the "story has just begun".

This are books u cannot pick easily from a bookstore.

Abeg shey anyone get idea where I can get free downloads of these novels or even if anyone has a copy make he/she "ni tori olorun" send me the concluding parts of "This cadler sky" I no say e go involve typing but make he/she "shanu"(Mercy)
Re: Unfinished Books by tunjilomo(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Story: A Precious Moment In Time / Self Discipline Quotes / *rape Me Please*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.