Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Diary Of A Crazy Kid - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Diary Of A Crazy Kid (1581 Views)

A Crazy Night On Some Female Hostel Part 2 / A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. / The Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
I will be starting a serial writting soon(serial in the sense that i wont dwell on one character but we will have a lot of characters I have a gift of a very wild imagination you'll come to learn of
just sit back n enjoy yourselves

I'd be starting soon
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by slap1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please remember to punctuate passably when you start. Your 'advert' has no punctuation. Good luck.
edgideon: I will be starting a serial writting soon(serial in the sense that i wont dwell on one character but we will have a lot of characters I have a gift of a very wild imagination you'll come to learn of
just sit back n enjoy yourselves
I'd be starting soon
Please remember to punctuate passably when you start. Your 'advert' has no punctuation. Good luck.
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Alex(age 15,student of Berry ville,Ikorodu Lagos state,introvert and a little spoilt)

Do you ever have that feeling in which you picture yourself with someone else doing things, well you are a pervert,that's not love it's lust.
Alex met a girl call Efe she was something he'll refer to as close to an Angel,she had a killer hip,an always pink lip and she had an affiliation of black dresses (maybe coz of the passing away of her mum and Grandpa within a space of 5 months) Alex met her when she was moving in she asked for his help he relunctantly gave her,she has 4 elder sisters a semi-blind father,she bent down to pick up a load then her cloth tore Alex noticed it but pretended not to she didn't suspect a thing until.............................. .........
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm real sorry I can't update much it's coz of my phone I'll try to continue by tomorrow
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by Aipete2(f): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Am enjoying it joor
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Teamhelp is here...
You are doing good but Can I suggest you try to make tings clear to the readers.. And separate ideas.
Like after description, we just read she was picking a load...
Itz not alwaz easy but we will both get there...
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2014
long update coming up today by 4 pm guys n thanks for the support
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 16, 2014
since you said its a diary, try and include date and probably time, it will spice it up..

Don't know if you grabbed the drill.
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Continuation-
Until both eyes meet,the rip In the fabric was so large it exposed her pink panties(as boys there are some things we just can't stop staring at)Alex was lost staring so hard he had a boner she noticed it now,Two things were going through Alex's mind was it that she didn't notice it or was it that she's so bad that she didn't care?
After moving all what they could,Efe gave Alex a hug to signify her appreciation, she didn't even change the torn cloth she just tied up a sweater around her waist, they exchanged numbers,she told him she was 17 years old,Alex was about to tell her his age but then he remembered the advise of James(we boys we have little exposure to girls most times have friends that teach us things we think we need to know, James was that teacher),he tried flirting by telling her the next time her cloth tears its gonna be in her room,she faked a smile,they departed.

I think it's time I tell you a little about Alex's background,His dad died when he was 6 years old,his elder brother is in the university of Port Harcourt, He's elder sister is a boarder in his school,he tried boarding but the bullies sent him back home with bruises, His mom is a lawyer who owns one of the biggest law firms in Ajah(due to the distance she left home early but came back very late),they were rich thanks to their Dad's inheritance and their mom's success(now you know why Alex is a little spoilt)

Alex ran to his perverted teacher (James- I'll refer to him as that because it's true,James has the gift of a chocolate coated tongue) Alex told James of he's encounter,he gave the details of how her skirt tore up and then he exaggerated that she even opened her legs to reveal it,James smiled and said what did u do next na,Alex lied that he hugged her and put his hands on her bare laps,James gave a nod showing that at last Alex is getting wiser, he told Alex what to do next and even told him what names to call her,that night Alex had difficulty in getting the image of Efe's laps out of his mind,Alex tried hard but to no avail,he dialed her number(at 2am)to his surprise she picked up before the ring back tune started playing, was she expecting his call?, was she one of those night calling people,they exchanged pleasantries and then she asked him something real strange....

let's continue later in the day
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2014
NinoBrown888: since you said its a diary, try and include date and probably time, it will spice it up..

Don't know if you grabbed the drill.
bruh I appreciated the suggestion but due the fact that its not going to be a one character story dates will just make it confusing (I'll see what I can do about the timing)
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by thechemist01(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Bro! please cme and update its 4days now fa
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
She asked him if he was a Virgin(shit,I hate that question coming for a girl's mouth)well thanks to his teacher on women affairs he learned that there are some questions that don't deserve answers (take it from me girls use questions to kinda figure out what kind of person a guy is,if u give em answers to all questions then their interested would die,you then seem boring). Alex was wise enough to give a sarcastic answer, he told her I don't have a hymen or did u see one. She faked a laughter and then they talked for some time until Alex's battery was almost dead he bid her bye.
The next day Alex seemed happy,his mom sensed it n asked if it had anything to do with the new neighbors,he lied that he broke his subway surfers high score(his Mom played too, although she wasn't too good it), His mom told him that she wouldn't be coming home tonight so she would try to pull out Clarisse (Alex's sister) from the boarding school for just today, Alex gave a scornful look to show he wasn't a fan of the plan,Clarisse is Alex's kryptonite she has a gift,she always figures out what is going through his mind,she was a loud mouth too,she was a mommy's girl she told her mom everything she knew about Alex, she would also blackmail Alex because of any little reason, her going to the boarding school was a gift from God to Alex,he had ultimate freedom from her absence,they only met in school,she was some one he should be proud of though she had an hour glass figure,she was someone who would turn heads when she walked pass,nevertheless Alex hated her.
Alex mom decided that since Alex has developed a level of maturity he could stay alone for a day,she gave him pocket money of #10000,and told him that she would send the driver to deliver food stuffs to him(Alex cooks) he was in support of this plan. he didn't even take his bath he ran to James' place to continue with his missions(Efe),he was definitely in love with her but he didn't want to appear so desperate, he went to Efe's place she said she was going to their old apartment later in the day n that she wouldn't mind if he joined her he played cool and said :well since you are begging,there would be no problem but you would have to pay my fare tho, She smiled and told him that she would call him when she was ready,Alex was obviously in love with how well things where playing out.
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
guys I would appreciate your comments and suggestions
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
She asked him if he was a Virgin(shit,I hate that question coming for a girl's mouth)well thanks to his teacher on women affairs he learned that there are some questions that don't deserve answers (take it from me girls use questions to kinda figure out what kind of person a guy is,if u give em answers to all questions then their interested would die,you then seem boring). Alex was wise enough to give a sarcastic answer, he told her I don't have a hymen or did u see one. She faked a laughter and then they talked for some time until Alex's battery was almost dead he bid her bye.
The next day Alex seemed happy,his mom sensed it n asked if it had anything to do with the new neighbors,he lied that he broke his subway surfers high score(his Mom played too, although she wasn'ty too good it), His mom told him that she wouldn't be coming home tonight so she would try to pull out Clarisse (Alex's sister) from the boarding school for just today, Alex gave a scornful look to show he wasn't a fan of the plan,Clarisse is Alex's kryptonite she has a gift,she always figures out what is going through his mind,she was a loud mouth too,she was a mommy's girl she told her mom everything she knew about Alex, she would also blackmail Alex because of any little reason, her going to the boarding school was a gift from God to Alex,he had ultimate freedom from her absence,they only met in school,she was some one he should be proud of though she had an hour glass figure,she was someone who would turn heads when she walked pass,nevertheless Alex hated her.
Alex mom decided that since Alex has developed a level of maturity he could stay alone for a day,she gave him pocket money of #10000,and told him that she would send the driver to deliver food stuffs to him(Alex cooks) he was in support of this plan. he didn't even take his bath he ran to James' place to continue with his missions(Efe),he was definitely in love with her but he didn't want to appear so desperate, he went to Efe's place she said she was going to their old apartment later in the day n that she wouldn't mind if he joined her he played cool and said :well since you are begging,there would be no problem but you would have to pay my fare tho, She smiled and told him that she would call him when she was ready,Alex was obviously in love with how well things where playing out. he felt God himself was helping out his pathetic ministry.
Alex went home took his bath n put on his outing attire and for the first time in a long while Alex sprayed perfume virtually all over his body,he also equipped himself with contraceptives(which he got from no one else but,James)he was prepared for the outing about 1 o'clock,he called and asked when would she be ready she giggled and said ;now who's begging they gisted and she said plan has changed and she would be ready for him later(at this point Alex felt she was giving him the badoo vibes).
to be continued
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
thechemist01: Bro! please cme and update its 4days now fa
bro m sorry for the delay
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by foslink(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bros I think that the concept is nice but the story is a little too incoherent.
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by seunviju(f): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sorry but why are you using the short form in writing some words?Don't think that is good for your writing and your update aren't well spaced enough and paragraphs are missing and watch the way you use the punctuation mark.My observation though but you've got a lovely story,just keep doing the best.
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
alright thanks guys for ur encouragement/correction/observation I'll try to change

busy this weekend I'll try to update ASAP
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Today and Tomorrow are the only days remaining to vote for your best writer...
Quickly cast your vote @

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
Re: The Diary Of A Crazy Kid by edgideon(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
guys sorry the story is on hold coz am sorta busy this few weeks

(1) (Reply)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / The Perfect Couple / Freelance Writers Needed - 30 To 60 Articles Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.