Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Wife Keeps All Her Income And Want Husband To Only Take Care Of A To Z Of The Fa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wife Keeps All Her Income And Want Husband To Only Take Care Of A To Z Of The Fa (813 Views)

A To Z, Property Deals In Lekki And Others(all Genuine,and Tru Baale In Lekki) / A-Z Of The Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Land Or Property In Lagos / A To Z On Building A House In Lagos State Required. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Keeps All Her Income And Want Husband To Only Take Care Of A To Z Of The Fa by plasgidy: 2:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Guys ur maturd opinion is needed, he lives in europe with his wife who he married at home and did papers for her to come over to obodo oyibo, she came and started working called her mum to open an account at home in her mums name and was sending all the money in there, dos not care about house expendtures nor even care about investing in property at home as he have spoke to him about it time without nums but to no avail, as its have cos so many fight betwen them both fisical and mouth which even involved police, have finished a proffessional studies and going to earn more than him and still insist that he is the man in the house he should take care of all the house expensis be it rent food kids clothing etc, pls what can he do in this situation. Many thanks
Re: Wife Keeps All Her Income And Want Husband To Only Take Care Of A To Z Of The Fa by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2012
The woman is short sighted ,and confusing Living in Nigeria with living in europe.I dont think you can do anything.I think its the people at home that are causig the confusion.The last time i read this type of story ,it was the death of the woman and the man going to jail in the U.s and they were Nigerians as well.Becareful.
Re: Wife Keeps All Her Income And Want Husband To Only Take Care Of A To Z Of The Fa by plasgidy: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2012
Thanks bros, I have read such aswell in america but will not be his potion any way.
Re: Wife Keeps All Her Income And Want Husband To Only Take Care Of A To Z Of The Fa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
Think of other methods.she will not change
Re: Wife Keeps All Her Income And Want Husband To Only Take Care Of A To Z Of The Fa by plasgidy: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Other methods like?

(1) (Reply)

Jankara Market Is On Fire / Advice For Siting ,design And Construction Of A Soak Away Pit / Mini Flats And Shops To Let- Very Cheap And Decent On The Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.