Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

National Population Commission (NPC) Birth/ Attestation Certificate Enquiries.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / National Population Commission (NPC) Birth/ Attestation Certificate Enquiries.. (6013 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission / Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Population Commission (NPC) Birth/ Attestation Certificate Enquiries.. by tzetzefly(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
NPC Certificate as an authentic requirement by Embassies for Immigrant / Student Visas....
Re: National Population Commission (NPC) Birth/ Attestation Certificate Enquiries.. by tzetzefly(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
There has been numerous information involving the need for citizens of Nigeria to be in possession of NPC Birth/Attestation Certificate. This is a valid document needed as a proof of birth/death even a prerequisite for issuance of Entry Visas to foreign countries(For studies and permanent emmigration).
Re: National Population Commission (NPC) Birth/ Attestation Certificate Enquiries.. by Talk2naija(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
please i also need this documents because i will traveling soon and get married with my white woman, she said i need to take my birth cert and Bach cert with me, PLEASE WHERE AND HOW CAN I GET THIS THINGS DONE ASAP
Re: National Population Commission (NPC) Birth/ Attestation Certificate Enquiries.. by tzetzefly(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
Talk2naija: please i also need this documents because i will traveling soon and get married with my white woman, she said i need to take my birth cert and Bach cert with me, PLEASE WHERE AND HOW CAN I GET THIS THINGS DONE ASAP

Where do you reside in the country, so as to inform you of the nearest NPC office where you can get the document...?

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda. / Photos Of USA / Does Anyone Know If They Presently Sell Satis Beef Sausages Or Pears In The Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.