Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting (586 Views)

We Are To Hasten His Coming! / Iran Prophecy "The Coming Is Upon Us" (mahdi) King Abdullah / A Testimony : Then The Man Said To Her, "christ Coming Is Very Very Very Close! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by highyo: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Christ Coming is very near, many has divert from his way.
it wont b late any more
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by advocate666: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
Please this is not sexuality section. Mind your language.
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by deebrain(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
highyo: Christ Coming is very near, many has divert from his way.
it wont b late any more

Why did u not say anything about hell and satan like u used to do? Asper the topic...yes we are waiting for Him
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by pastormustwacc: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
it wont b late any more
Is that all this post is about? waste of thread. Walks out of the thread, smh. You aint got scriptures to preach? No lively messages to share. Except you talk about hell fire. . .you are a very boring christian person.
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
it wont b late any more
2000 years and counting.. maybe after.the Brazilian world cup..
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by wiegraf: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
@op, why aren't you in an asylum? Did you escape? Either ways, you need to up your medication. I'm serious
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by pastormustwacc: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
wiegraf: @op, why aren't you in an asylum? Did you escape? Either ways, you need to up your medication. I'm serious
You are not even sparing the op at all. This op is madder than a march hare!
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by highyo: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
NO MATTER HOW BAD UR COMMENT MAY BE, I WILL NEVER STOP WARNING ABOUT THE EVIL THAT WILL BEFALL ANYONE THAT DIE WITHOUT CHRIST
EVEN JESUS NEVER STOP WARNING ABT HELL WHEN HE WAS ON EARTH
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by highyo: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
this is just a topic, the message is yet to be posted. i cant post it using a phone.
mind u, its a warning to all pastors and xtains
WILL YOU BE WAITING?
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by deebrain(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
highyo: this is just a topic, the message is yet to be posted. i cant post it using a phone.
mind u, its a warning to all pastors and xtains
WILL YOU BE WAITING?

AND WE SAID WE ARE WAITING SO....?

1 Like

Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by highyo: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
deebrain:

AND WE SAID WE ARE WAITING SO....?

why we?
answer for your self, and do not discourage others from accepting CHRIST

luke 17:2 how terrible for the one who make other sin.
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by deebrain(m): 1:27am On Dec 02, 2012
highyo:

why we?
answer for your self, and do not discourage others from accepting CHRIST

luke 17:2 how terrible for the one who make other sin.

I said "we" because many people apart from myself have been waiting and are still waiting..And see how childish u are,-quoting that im making others to sin. Just start yr usual "hell fire is very hot and dangerous" story. That is what im waiting for because that is all you know about the GOSPEL.
Re: His Coming Is Near. Will U B Waiting by trent9002(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
Well, whenever you see him, tell him I said he should fvck off

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolutions: Do They Work? / Sixteen Facts About Pope Francis 1 / The Blood Of The New Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.