Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Patience-a Sine Qua Non: Story That Touches The Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patience-a Sine Qua Non: Story That Touches The Heart (1050 Views)

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / Qua Ibo Mission Relic In Nigeria Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience-a Sine Qua Non: Story That Touches The Heart by AdeniyiA(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
There was a 40 yr old lady who couldn't have a kid since she was married at age 24.She tried everything she could but the doctors told her that she was barren.
Her husband left her after 16 years of trying.
She became so stressed up and spent most of her free time in meditation classes,religious circles and around pets and children homes.At age 43,she found a local 50 yr old man whom she fell in love with as the man was well known to having lost all her family in a tragic road accident 10 years ago and was always lonely and single.
Fortunately against all odds the woman became pregnant and she became the happiest lady in the world.She inspired a lot of women all aver the village and her ex husband bought a beach house for appreciation.
They got a cute baby girl and named her Patience.

The baby was the world to her and she even gave her a nice dog at age 3 who the small girl loved so much.
One day the mother went to the grocery shop and left the baby girl with the dog in the sitting room.
On returning from the shop,she found the Dog with blood all over his face and pieces of the Patience's clothes on its claws.
The woman couldn't bear it..she immediately took a hoe that was loosely and started beating the dog mercilessly until the Dog died.
She then stopped crying and followed the blood stains on the floor to the bedroom.. where she found the baby girl Patience smiling naked on the chair and a dead python snake on the floor.
The Dog had killed the snake and thus rescued the baby from the snake.
Moral of the story:DON'T ALWAYS BE FAST TO JUDGE A BOOK BY THE LOOK OF ITS COVER NO MATTER THE SITUATION.THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE,TAKE YOUR TIME,BE PATIENT....
God tests us in different ways and we should not fall short of His mercy and forgiveness.

(1) (Reply)

Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church / Satanists To Hold Controversial Black Mass / Black Skin Miraculously Changes To White- Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.