Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church (1066 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by Yooguyz: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2013
Please anyone with an idea of any hall that can seat 1000 people i need it before Sunday particularly around Surulere and its environs. I should have planned for it earlier but i never anticipated how church would expand by 500 in space of two weeks. Any info please?
Re: Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by crazybomb(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2013
Money speaks bro...If u gat money for it 08028804705....Holla me
Re: Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by Yooguyz: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2013
crazybomb: Money speaks bro...If u gat money for it 08028804705....Holla me
k thanks i'll call you later
Re: Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by ichuka(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Yooguyz: Please anyone with an idea of any hall that can seat 1000 people i need it before Sunday particularly around Surulere and its environs. I should have planned for it earlier but i never anticipated how church would expand by 500 in space of two weeks. Any info please?
Plan b,hold 2service in your present place.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by Yooguyz: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2013
i.chuka:

Plan b,hold 2service in your present place.
the facility we are using is rented, holding to services would mean more cost
Re: Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by ichuka(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2013
Yooguyz: the facility we are using is rented, holding to services would mean more cost
How do you mean it will cost you more?or is it rented par hour?
My take is when one have asmall rented apartment(monthly/yearly)and can't avoid a bigger one at the moment,he can run two/three service a day to save cost.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by Yooguyz: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2013
i.chuka:

How do you mean it will cost you more?or is it rented par hour?
My take is when one have asmall rented apartment(monthly/yearly)and can't avoid a bigger one at the moment,he can run two/three service a day to save cost.
its pay per hour besides that the owner of the facility isn't in good terms with us.
Honestly we didn't anticipate our membership doubling within a short time although we still have plans of acquiring our own place
we've placed requests on some halls quite up to that capacity as at yesterday responses so far have been quite positive
Re: Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by ijawkid(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2013
Come use my house..grin..
Re: Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by Yooguyz: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2013
ijawkid: Come use my house..grin..
hehe..you i nor get your time this morning
i can only imagine the scenario if i use your house...
Re: Desperately In Need Of A 1000 Seater Auditorium For A Church by Yooguyz: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks everyone for your contribution, we've seen a facility

(1) (Reply)

Indian Rationalist Exposes Fake Catholic Miracle, Faces Prison Time For It!!! / Directives From Catholic Bishops Conference Of Nigeria Over The Spread Of Ebola / What Is The Purpose Of Man's Life On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.