Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,876 members, 7,855,579 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas (7945 Views)

How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site / Osun To Pay N10,000 Monthly To Elderly People / Osun To Create 27 Local Governments - Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
OBj would win Mr Universe at age 80 before this Igbo Denzel washington

Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by AndreUweh(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama: Evidence number 2
Mr Oduduwa
lord have mercy

Where is Taye Taiwo now?.
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Dynamo Kiev
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Where is Taye Taiwo now?.

Hehehehehehe
Ask dayokanu to post im foto

Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
I found anode one o
Mr Ogbomosho

Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama:

Hehehehehehe
Ask dayokanu to post im foto

Osisi post your photo.
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Osisi post your photo.

Don't chance me o
I will post it if u dare me
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Oya here I am
It will come down in I minute
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Gone
Now my latest
Miss Ijebu Igbo

Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama: Don't chance me o
I will post it if u dare me

Osisi post your own first. The youtube you posted has been deleted. Oya post your own pic lets see the hair on your chest if its more than Mrs Mr Ibus own
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama: Oya here I am
It will come down in I minute

Na lie. You Ios you too like 419, you no post anything

oya post again Osisi

BTW I dey come that Georgia side I fit come see you and your woworcious face?
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Osisi post your own first. The youtube you posted has been deleted. Oya post your own pic lets see the hair on your chest if its more than Mrs Mr Ibus own

The picture I posted is my picture not youtube
I could post a picture of that blouse with dayokanu written on it

I have played enough with you
Oya scram
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama:

Oya post your pic again

So that I can confirm its you, Tattoo my name to your b0-0bs and post it with your face
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama:

I have played enough with you
Oya scram

The youtube you posted like 2 years ago shaking that slate you call nyansh. Shey you sef don do butt job?
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Oya post your pic again

So that I can confirm its you, Tattoo my name to your b0-0bs and post it with your face

Shut up and respect your mother
You no get home training
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama:

Shut up and respect your mother
You no get home training

Oya post your photo with my name tattooed to your bo00bies to confirm its you abi you sef don go steal plattinumnk pic and call it yours

Shey na you be Rita Onyeasor abi na Aloyemeka?
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Osisi Nigerian Village square deportee How far na?

I wan come Augusta Georgia make we meet one night?

I no fit see you during the day cos make your wowor face no give person heart attack

Mu he he cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Oya post your photo with my name tattooed to your bo00bies to confirm its you abi you sef don go steal plattinumnk pic and call it yours

Shey na you be Rita Onyeasor abi na Aloyemeka?

Yes I am Rita Onyeasor and aloy emeka
Do you have problem with that
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama:

Yes I an Rita Onyeasor and aloy emeka
Do you have problem with that

Shey na Aloy emeka be Rita abi na you be Rita?

Oya tattoo my name on your boo00bs make I see say na you.

How far with that Augusta Georgia parole?

Try arrange butt job and inflate that slate you call nyansh abeg. They thing go dey pain you when you siddon sef. No cushion for the pushing

MU HE HE cheesy grin cheesy Okoro-ngbatic Mgbeke
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Shey na Aloy emeka be Rita abi na you be Rita?

Oya tattoo my name on your boo00bs make I see say na you.

How far with that Augusta Georgia parole?

Try arrange butt job and inflate that slate you call nyansh abeg. They thing go dey pain you when you siddon sef. No cushion for the pushing

If I am or know Aloy Emeka or Rita Onyeador and live in Augusta Georgia may my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth and may it not be well with me all my life
But if I am not rita onyeador or aloy emeka and do not live in Augusta Georgia may your tongue cleave to the roof of your mouth and may it not be well with you all the days of your life
Deal?

[size=18pt]
I want you to say Amen to that if you agree[/size]
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Which one be curse Osisi, Shey dem don pursue you comot for Augusta Georgia ni? Shey na Aiken South Carolina you dey now?

How far you nor answer my kweshon na swear you dey swear like drunk sailor. That your flat slate nyansh shey you don do something to am?

That nyansh fit dey chook the chair sef

MU HE HE cheesy cheesy cheesy Okoro-ngbatic Mgbeke feeling funky
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu: Which one be curse Osisi, Shey dem don pursue you comot for Augusta Georgia ni? Shey na Aiken South Carolina you dey now?

How far you nor answer my kweshon na swear you dey swear like drunk sailor. That your flat slate nyansh shey you don do something to am?

That nyansh fit dey chook the chair sef

MU HE HE cheesy cheesy cheesy Okoro-ngbatic Mgbeke feeling funky

You are now switching around

Say Amen na
Fear don catch you?
grin grin grin grin
Sissy
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Insurgent: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
NVS deportee with culinary skills, First Lady to remove pant fight e-battle, wait till Calotti aka Lasinoh find you here tongue
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Lasinoh: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
MU KWAH KWAH KWAH KWAH KWAH!
LWKMD!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abeg lef me hand o!
Me sef be NVS deportee o! GOOD RIDDANCE TO UGLY STINKING BLOW-JOB-FOR-JESUS MODERATORS ABEG O!
I get blokos for house. . . Shioooooooooooooooor!!!
As long as no barry call my name. . .we are cool! cool
Gang or no gang. . . I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cool

Where are the moderators?
No 'hidden posts' for thread-derailment? tongue

Mrs Lola Nwokolobia. . . time to kiss ya husband and take your 'cute butt' to work! cool
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama:

You are now switching around

Say Amen na
Fear don catch you?
grin grin grin grin
Sissy

Osisi oya make we dance na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTWOx2piaG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTy2--UL5Xk
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lasinoh: MU KWAH KWAH KWAH KWAH KWAH!
LWKMD!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abeg lef me hand o!
Me sef be NVS deportee o!
As long as no barry call my name. . .we are cool! cool
Gang or no gang. . . I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cool

Where are the moderators?
No 'hidden posts' for thread-derailment? tongue

Mrs Lola Nwokolobia. . . time to kiss ya husband and take your 'cute butt' to work! cool

Osisi see my babe don show. See succulent body round figure 8 sepesepe. Eeverything full Jigi jigi

Not flat nyansh like yours

Jolosy go kill osisi oooo
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by Lasinoh: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Haba!
Thread don close?
Maybe 'Ngwakwe' can help us out! tongue
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by supergist1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas by ideynl1: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
How far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Cancels Independence Day Parade / Ahmad Lawan: We Will Reduce Level Of Nigeria's Borrowing / APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.