Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Day Jonah Became A Fish! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day Jonah Became A Fish! (13491 Views)

The Kiss From A Fish (a Must Read Short Story) - By Eesy / Waiting (for Election Results) By Caleb Jonah / A Song In Time Of War By Jonah Okpabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2012
Tinkybabe:

You didn't have to quote the whole post ,you know! angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2012
Shedrack Onos:

nice.

Just for this "one word".
Seriously? undecided

BTW ....@OP...Exceptional piece...
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Ishilove: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2012
Tinkybabe:

You didn't have to quote the whole post ,you know! angry
He quoted the whole post just to say one word. How messed up is that? angry
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Tinkybabe(f): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ishilove,I checked his profile and found out he's a newbie(registered yersterday)..Let's forgive him on that ground cheesy
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Tinkybabe: @ishilove,I checked his profile and found out he's a newbie(registered yersterday)..Let's forgive him on that ground cheesy
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Hokay then. cheesy
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2012
Tinkybabe: @ishilove,I checked his profile and found out he's a newbie(registered yersterday)..Let's forgive him on that ground cheesy

Ishilove:
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Hokay then. cheesy

lwkmd, you guys are funny! Thank God I didn't pass up the opportunity to be a (semi-active) member of this board.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by JonahOkpabi: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
i lafed nd passed my bus stop> omen... my laf even made my fellow passengers laf to laf. men u r too much. kudos to u. can u add me on facebook lets chat a bit. add me with this name, im waiting for ur friend request
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Uniquexty(f): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2012
Now Jonah has showed up. Mr. Jonah Ukpabi, can you tell us what exactly happened?

1 Like

Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by channel190(m): 5:29am On Dec 17, 2012
Uniquexty: Now Jonah has showed up. Mr. Jonah Ukpabi, can you tell us what exactly happened?
Hope this jonah will not turn my phone to fish.?, I still like em oooo.....but serious was it a coincidence that we have Mr. Jonah Ukpabi here and a funny story of Him?
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by harlos: 5:33am On Dec 17, 2012
Jonah Okpabi :
i lafed nd passed my bus stop> omen... my laf even made my fellow passengers laf to laf. men u r too much. kudos to u. can u add me on facebook lets chat a bit. add me with this name, im waiting for ur friend request
Mr jonah pls did u swallow the or the fish did cos I'm writing an exam on u tomorrow...
Also let me know if u are a fish. No vex o I don't want to disturb anybody to avoid been murder in the exam hall. Thank you.
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by channel190(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: Mr jonah pls did u swallow the or the fish did cos I'm writing an exam on u tomorrow...
Also let me know if u are a fish. No vex o I don't want to disturb anybody to avoid been murder in the exam hall. Thank you.
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
serious? Lemme help you out, Jonah was the name of the fish that swallowed jonah.
Hope my answer helped?
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Ishilove: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2012
channel 190: serious? Lemme help you out, Jonah was the name of the fish that swallowed jonah.
Hope my answer helped?
Lmao! cheesy

Different characters full NL cheesy
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by channel190(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Lmao! cheesy

Different characters full NL cheesy
characters makes NL wat it is
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by TRASIE(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2012
hahahahahah..i laughed all thru this.good job
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by harlos: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2012
channel 190: serious? Lemme help you out, Jonah was the name of the fish that swallowed jonah.
Hope my answer helped?
so na jonah swallow jonah shocked u mean fish swallow fish
Who come be the man of God sef
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Ishilove: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: so na jonah swallow jonah shocked u mean fish swallow fish
The man of God name na Nineveh, aka Nana grin
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by harlos: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
The man of God name na Nineveh, aka Nana grin
abeg angry tell me the story from begining to save time... U fit be my savior sad
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Ishilove: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: abeg angry tell me the story from begining to save time... U fit be my savior sad
Issorait. Okay here goes. . .

One day Nineveh dey club dey flex when pastor come preach for in front of club. The bouncers wey dey the club no like this kain tin, so dem come dey beat the pastor. Wen Nana see wetin dey happen, e rescue the pastor because the baba resemble hin papa wey don die tey tey.

After the rescue, Nana come accept the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal lord and saviour. God con send am message for the Land of Jonah wey dey the distant shores beyond Badagry make e go preach to all the agberos wey dey dia.

Nana no wan gree go becos e dey fear to cross water, but e strong hin heart, chop beta liver enter flyboat for waterside. Unfortunately for him, e no get money to pay the boatman, so inside the middle of the water, the boatman wey don shack paraga since early mormor con dey hammer Nana, dey design hin face with blow. Mistakenly, Nana fall inside the water.

Incidentally,one shark by the name of Jonah wey don old sotey all hin teeth don commot see wen Nana fall inside the water come rush wia Nana dey dey swallow water (the man no fit swim). The shark happy sey e don see food to chop, becos as e old so e no get power to hustle food since all hin teeth don comot finish.

The shark open mouth swallow Nana. Thank God sey the shark no get teeth otherwise na different tori we for dey yarn now.

Nana do three days dry fasting inside the shark belle, dey pray to baba God make the fish get serious constipation.

God answer Nineveh prayer. For three days the shark get serious indigestion, and when the fish no fit bear am again, he open mouth vomit Nineveh for...my broda,guess where...?? The Land of Jonah! Hallelujah!! Izza miracle!!! cheesy cheesy

So my broda harlos, shey you grab now? Memorise my version of the tori, write the exam and your result go shock everybody, including yaself. grin
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by channel190(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: so na jonah swallow jonah shocked u mean fish swallow fish
one of the fish
'jonah' is in Britain ancient
Human 'jonah' is in American ancient.

Man of God na man which God, like Channel 190
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by harlos: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Issorait. Okay here goes. . .

One day Nineveh dey club dey flex when pastor come preach for in front of club. The bouncers wey dey the club no like this kain tin, so dem come dey beat the pastor. Wen Nana see wetin dey happen, e rescue the pastor because the baba resemble hin papa wey don die tey tey.

After the rescue, Nana come accept the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal lord and saviour. God con send am message for the Land of Jonah wey dey the distant shores beyond Badagry make e go preach to all the agberos wey dey dia.

Nana no wan gree go becos e dey fear to cross water, but e strong hin heart, chop beta liver enter flyboat for waterside. Unfortunately for him, e no get money to pay the boatman, so inside the middle of the water, the boatman wey don shack paraga since early mormor con dey hammer Nana, dey design hin face with blow. Mistakenly, Nana fall inside the water.

Incidentally,one shark by the name of Jonah wey don old sotey all hin teeth don commot see wen Nana fall inside the water come rush wia Nana dey dey swallow water (the man no fit swim). The shark happy sey e don see food to chop, becos as e old so e no get power to hustle food since all hin teeth don comot finish.

The shark open mouth swallow Nana. Thank God sey the shark no get teeth otherwise na different tori we for dey yarn now.

Nana do three days dry fasting inside the shark belle, dey pray to baba God make the fish get serious constipation.

God answer Nineveh prayer. For three days the shark get serious indigestion, and when the fish no fit bear am again, he open mouth vomit Nineveh for...my broda,guess where...?? The Land of Jonah! Hallelujah!! Izza miracle!!! cheesy cheesy

So my broda harlos, shey you grab now? Memorise my version of the tori, write the exam and your result go shock everybody, including yaself. grin
the story sef shocked me cos i dey wonder if food no dey digest for inside fishshocked
abi u no think say the fish suppose die as nana no digest for im belle
Abi wetin u think? Cos i no fail o
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by harlos: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2012
channel 190: one of the fish
'jonah' is in Britain ancient
Human 'jonah' is in American ancient.

Man of God na man which God, like Channel 190
Channel a man of God
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Ishilove: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: the story sef shocked me cos i dey wonder if food no dey digest for inside fishshocked
abi u no think say the fish suppose die as nana no digest for im belle
Abi wetin u think? Cos i no fail o
Hm,my broda, dose are one of the mysteries of life. You don forget say Nana do fasting and prayer?? Na the prayer the man of God do, that na why the fish get indigestion come vomit. Na mystery which manpikin cannot explain. Hmmmmm... *claps hands in wonderment*
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by harlos: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Hm,my broda, dose are one of the mysteries of life. You don forget say Nana do fasting and prayer?? Na the prayer the man of God do, that na why the fish get indigestion come vomit. Na mystery which manpikin cannot explain. Hmmmmm... *claps hands in wonderment*
thank u, i go try to get something out of this

I will let u know when i will need ur attention again.

...abeg wait small, help me spell the second name of nana cos i no wan write am... E resembles the name of ma sister. No vex abeg
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: thank u, i go try to get something out of this

I will let u know when i will need ur attention again.

...abeg wait small, help me spell the second name of nana cos i no wan write am... E resembles the name of ma sister. No vex abeg
Naineviah. Gorrit??
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by harlos: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Naineviah. Gorrit??
yeah thanks.

And in the end should I write mystery of life so the examiner would understand wella, never vex o i no wan fail ni o.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: yeah thanks.

And in the end should I write mystery of life so the examiner would understand wella, never vex o i no wan fail ni o.
Korrect guy, ya head dey dia!! cheesy

Lmao!! cheesy
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by channel190(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: Channel a man of God
Thy shall not taste the salt of God
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Uniquexty(f): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
*the invigilator turns her turbaned head and catches ishilove and harlos* Hey! You two will you hand in your papers? I guess you know you've failed this subject. Now go home and prepare for next year Jamb. *turns to the other amaxed candidates* five minutes more!
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by harlos: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Uniquexty: *the invigilator turns her turbaned head and catches ishilove and harlos* Hey! You two will you hand in your papers? I guess you know you've failed this subject. Now go home and prepare for next year Jamb. *turns to the other amaxed candidates* five minutes more!
see i never write am i jst dey try make i knw the tori wella b4 the exam to avoid being murdered.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Uniquexty: *the invigilator turns her turbaned head and catches ishilove and harlos* Hey! You two will you hand in your papers? I guess you know you've failed this subject. Now go home and prepare for next year Jamb. *turns to the other amaxed candidates* five minutes more!
*muttering under my breath* God is watching you on 3D,evil woman. Mschewwww... angry
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by harlos: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Korrect guy, ya head dey dia!! cheesy

Lmao!! cheesy
The exam has been postponed till christmas day gangan... And e by lyk say i still get more tym to seek ur help befor the christmas question go show face...

Wait small...i wan ask maybe he meet those ageros for their angle cos dey think say they go don commot as e tey small for inside jonah

No worry i go compensate u as u don dey try for me
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
LWKMD!!!!!
I blame you guys if any1 thinks i'm crazy for laughing outside like dis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Start Voting For 'Nairaland Top Writers' For 2020 ***CLOSED*** / More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo / Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.