Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes (69069 Views)

Cake, Cakes N More Cakes / Picture Gallery Of Cakes By ME. / Procedure Of Baking Cakes And Snacks:meatpies,donots And So Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by bece: 7:18pm On May 01, 2013
@snipper
Rome wasn't built in a day and practise they say makes perfect. The cake u posted isn't crapy at all.I guess u use buttercream or whipped cream, if u go online u will see some pro cake deccorator that has used the concept u use. Keep on doing ur thing,u need †✽ appreciate ur work before ppler will appreciate it o.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 10:42am On May 05, 2013
@Sniper, what flavour/name would you call the green, purple and blue layers of your cake? IMO, the main flavours are vanilla (white colour cake), strawberry (light pink cake) and chocolate (brown cake). You can try these and see how beautiful your cake will be.
As for the coating, buy a pallet knife and take time to smooth the icing before any other step.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 10:54am On May 05, 2013
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by bece: 3:32pm On May 05, 2013
Cakes arent basIcally white brown or light pink @degurl. Ʊ can make a light green ccake and add peppermint flavour,u can have a red cake and its redvelvet cake,u can colour u ccake orange and give it orange flavour. If u are making an ombre cake u use colours that u want.just make sure u use edible food colour.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by ibizgirl(f): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2013
Another nice cake by moi

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
My latest

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by ATMC(f): 2:40am On Jul 26, 2013
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2013
Fruit cake ( the owner is kinda on a tight budget so I made this cake for him and decorated with royal icing).

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by ibizgirl(f): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Edible pictures make cake decorating easy grin grin grin

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=ibizgirl]Edible pictures make cake decorating easy grin pls do u knw how much d printin machine ,clours nd paper re sold
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by ibizgirl(f): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
You can get the printer ink and 25 sheets for about N50,000

[quote author=kake artist][/quote]
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2013
Aiit thanks
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Here is one of my works, hope you all like it?

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Another

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
More

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
And another
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Waooo,ur hand wrks re very fine.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
taryour: More

Very nice taryour. However, you ought to state which city you are in. (E.g, Abuja, Lagos, Portharcourt, etc)
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
dasparrow:

Very nice taryour. However, you ought to state which city you are in. (E.g, Abuja, Lagos, Portharcourt, etc)

Thanks for the correction bro. I stay in lagos and ogunstate.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
I love ur colour mixtures @Taylour

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Rukemi291: I love ur colour mixtures @Taylour

Thank you sweerie.
Here is another of my works

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by esteeluve(f): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2013
For your wedding and party cakes call Beautiful Mind Resources 08038858642

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
And another from Boash cakes and events

Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Girls cake
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by taryour(f): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 4:54am On Aug 03, 2013
taryour: And another from Boash cakes and events

I wish you were in Abuja. A birthday party is coming up and I am thinking where I can find a confectionist who is really good at making delicious cakes and who is excellent at decorating cakes here in Abuja.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2013
dasparrow:

I wish you were in Abuja. A birthday party is coming up and I am thinking where I can find a confectionist who is really good at making delicious cakes and who is excellent at decorating cakes here in Abuja.
hii,sry to bother u,I do make delicios cakes too.nd at a reasonable prize too.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by degurl(f): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
dasparrow:

I am based in Abuja. see this thread www.nairaland.com/1248431/beauti . It's on first page of food section) for my Cakes.

I have baked for lots of Nairalanders. I a currently baking a beautiful birthday cake for another Nairalander who resides in Wuse 3. We can discuss via whatsapp, no is 07034794947.Please contact me and lets talk.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
degurl:

I am based in Abuja. see this thread www.nairaland.com/1248431/beauti . It's on first page of food section) for my Cakes.

I have baked for lots of Nairalanders. I a currently baking a beautiful birthday cake for another Nairalander who resides in Wuse 3. We can discuss via whatsapp, no is 07034794947.Please contact me and lets talk.

Okay, I don't think I have whatsapp. Can I call you at this number sometime during the week? The cake I will be needing is a birthday cake and its needed at the end of the month. I would have loved to email you the picture of the cake I am looking to have made as well so you can tell me if you can make an exact replica of the cake. I would like the cake to be moist and the decoration of the cake perfectly made. Quite a number of people are expected on the day of the celebration. Thanks degurl.
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by dasparrow: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
kake artist: hii,sry to bother u,I do make delicios cakes too.nd at a reasonable prize too.

Oh okay. Are you in Abuja? Do you decorate cakes professionally? How can you be contacted please?
Re: Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
dasparrow:

Oh okay.allprofessionally? How can you be contacted please?
yes am in abuja nd I do decorate cakes professionaly too.am in kubwa.udensiblessing@ymail.com.send me ur contact or pin .we tak it up 4rm der.thanks nd my conact 07063735616

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Local Names For Tuna And Salmon / Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter / The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.