Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? (8434 Views)

"Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies / Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by collins123(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
exxell: O My Gosh..... Facebook and Yahoo all the way..... Awwww.... Am so much in love with those. Anybody know where I can buy them .... Willing to pay anything even if its for hire.

You need to see a shrink...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by chux76(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Facebook for me anytime
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by elampiro(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
1. Yahoo
2. Facebook
3. The rest are only good for secondary school boys and wizkid,then may be Lil Wayne.
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by ellow(f): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
yahoo,twitter n bluetooth
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Francheezy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
g0ogLe nd y0uTubE freSh d!e
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Bebetter: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
alaoeri: Facebook & YouTube. wink

Confam.. your head dey there. My choice exactly
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
yahoo and youtube rocks

facebook is not bad too
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Originalsly: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
You Tube. Google and Firefox too gay.
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by NessaFresh(f): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yahoo defo the colour...but then I gotta say BLUE is the colour #Chelsea
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by KINGwax(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
jidegirl12: Firefox anytime wink
na red red colour dey freak children before!
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
alaoeri: Facebook & YouTube. wink
you got great taste.id go for same too
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Awoofawo: Here are collection of SoShoe network. Swagga your feet and represent your favorite network.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/901111_Soshoe_media_jpg78394c4bb50032f199a43e5386ac8227

I would rock all of them except Google. tongue

But my fav.s are the Twitter and Facebook styles. smiley
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Originalsly: You Tube. Google and Firefox too gay.

For men I agree.
Those are the type of shoes that would look
fly on a chick with some nice skinny jeans. smiley
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Besto(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
facebook adidas 4lyf...........yahoo cool aswell
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by illicit(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fbk and yahoo looks so cool and matured, stuffs dat even professional adults can wear, but dat google n mozilla looks weird like wat u will wear on halloween
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by yemi2plus(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
mrkels:
Its obvious you can't read and understand

*singing- u nor sabi read and write you blind o, you wear big agbada under big meeting you nor complete...*
u must b frm benin city..dat d song of pre-gce
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Ukeme453: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Almost all of them, I use firefox to open my browser, facebook for social network etc.
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by bigx(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Youtube and yahoo. Lol.
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
pekelepekele: facebook and yahoo
u ve got tast, facebook and yahoo all d way. wink
pekelepekele: facebook and yahoo
u ve got tast, facebook and yahoo all d way.
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by rodeo0070(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Awoofawo: Here are collection of SoShoe network. Swagga your feet and represent your favorite network.
All except Firefox and Google...
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by IlCapitano(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
yemi2plus2:
u must b frm benin city..dat d song of pre-gce
Is it pioneer or pre-Gce? Just wondering cos I haven't heard that song in a while.
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by stede(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
Youtube is classic thou the FB also pretty nasty .
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by ziccoit: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Facebook looks cool follow by Yahoo-yahoo grin
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by ndigbo: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
It's Facebook! It's Yahoo!
They both are the coolest!
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
None angry
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Eldashab(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
Where is BBM and 2GO?
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by mikuz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Facebook is cool.
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Facebook is so casual.

So many old school here. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by yemmy19(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
You Tube,Yahoo aπϑ facebook sneakers
Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by X4ms: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
[color=#550000][/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Youtube is da bomb. Ready to spend my money on that. Straight up. smileyYoutube is da bomb. Ready to spend my money on that. Straight up.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Social Media Sneakers Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
X4ms: [color=#550000][/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Youtube is da bomb. Ready to spend my money on that. Straight up. smileyYoutube is da bomb. Ready to spend my money on that. Straight up.

You have good taste dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Put This In Your Private Part? / Wholesale Cheap School Uniforms For Kids / MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.