Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Series 60 Themes and games for all - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Series 60 Themes and games for all (12905 Views)

Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2008
Ok ok ok you've know naira land since you were a baby, we hear but what are your achievements? (phonerotica) This guy you’re a big disgrace, you’re better if not given birth to
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by hansibone(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Dual and info

Dual baba wetin dey happen now cool, yepa info wetin do ur id, abi seun don ban u tongue. men e don tey oh, i broke 4 the past 2 weeks, i no get money to top my internet card, but guys i'm back and on full course.

@ cj

guy why u just dey use nairaland hype urself, ure doing some really good stuff in the wrong way.just giv em the sites and let dem look for wat dey want. moreover ur stuffs are quite old. if u need games (BASICALLY I DEAL WITH GAMES) 2007 and 2008 games just holla and i would direct or post dem online 4 free and i dont want to be hyped.try updating ur database sha dats my own deal undecided
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by DualCore1: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2008
info drank panadol for ma headache and got banned. all ma fault undecided
sorry dude. wink
na normal thing to enter prison sha, no lele
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by hansibone(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2008
@dual

wasup baba i was on a trend yesterday about posting ur research stuff like dat, and i cant find that trend 2day, abi seun don ban dat one again? cheesy
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by DualCore1: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Hansibone
me? my research stuff? i no fit remember, maybe "oga" has sliced it out.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by ceejay80s(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2008
All these fake info wey full nairaland.As u were saying phonerotica, Wetin Jesus tell the pharisee, He wey no comit sin make e cast the first stone. Swear say since wey your mama born u,u never Bleep. Because i put link 4 una,u come dey preach saint info
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by hansibone(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Dual Core

no b u get the post, na one guy like dat, i don forget d guy name.

he was talking about mobile transcoders and also vista activation crack, something like that? undecided
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by ceejay80s(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2008
My post no be 4 discussion forum. If una wan do meeting make una go rent hall
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by dragnet: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2008
Ceejay80s, isnt it so pathetic, no matter how hard you try, you cant make me lose my cool .so why dnt u direct ur futile efforts somwhere else tongue
~I~kEeP~mY~hEaD~wHeN~oThErS~lOsE~tHeIrS~ cool
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by hansibone(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ceejays

guy i really taught u were up 2 some good, but nahhhhh u just like all dem losers embarassed tongue

c ya.

if u make me vex i go hijack ur trend and i go push u throwaway,
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by DualCore1: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2008
yea hansibone, thread about transcoders was by PowerBlaze. here > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110269.64.html
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by 4peace(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2008
ceejay80s:

Na lie u no know the site no use brain,abi u see tribal mark for my face.This is just two out of 300,000 sites that i know.CEEJAY MAKING LIFE BETTER
I used to browse this site when i don't know what i do on net then when glo still test run their gprs.do you know it is called phone erotic before.So tell me more FISH BRAIN+EMPTY BARREL=300,000 SITE
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by hansibone(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2008
@dual

thanks men, just came online and saw ur post, ;Dim checkin on the site now.tryin to upload my passing out pics to my wadja profile, would be on in a minute.

@4peace

guy are u goin LOKO embarassed
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by 4peace(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2008
Nothin do me.'M out of this 300,000 sites
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by buddie(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2008
I tire for u people o.i asked for a favour,and ceejay was kind enough to oblige me.why would some bunch of fools want to kill themselves for that? angry if by chance you idiots are bored,why not go to bed?Abi na me koba uuu?

I repeat CEEJAY IS THE MEN!!!!!

Take it or die fools !!!!!!
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by vowiski(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2008
buddie:

I tire for u people o.i asked for a favour,and ceejay was kind enough to oblige me.why would some bunch of fools want to kill themselves for that? angry if by chance you idiots are bored,why not go to bed?Abi na me koba uuu?

Take it or die fools !!!!!

hey buddie how come?
you just spoke ma MIND!
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by ceejay80s(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2008
Vowiski & buddie una thank u. No mind those bad belle.U need 2 see these people them be dwarf,very short,level zero.THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVES AFTER THEM
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by texazzpete(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2008
buddie:

Take it or die fools !!!!!!

People are interested in teaching you how to fish, so YOu can feed YOURSELF for life, yet you're satisfied with someone just giving you a single fish?

I understand. it's far easier for you to grovel and plead abjectly for help instead of learning how to help yourself. This is the kind of attitude that has seen Nigerians fail to better themselves, fail to allow the multiplier effect spread knowledge and skill to better themselves and people around them.

Enough with the preaching. Grovel all you want, contemptible lout, but insulting people with more skill - and common sense - than you only shows you up as an idiot.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2008
No medicine for Knowledge
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by igbsam(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2008
@texazzpete
WORD! man, na correct yarn u yarn so cos e make sense. Dat guy na olodo, na im dey ru po 4 class. In short na slate & charcoal be im book & biro. Help urself, do ur own search dats y d internet is there & dnt wait 4 sum1 2 feed. All u shld do here is xchange ideas & share stuffs.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by hansibone(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2008
@buddie and vowiski

men guys, uve both got wat we call the fish brain, y do u av d internet, y do u come 2 nairaland, y do u even go online in d first place. God sumpeople are so dull upstairs dey dont know the real reason of their existence. y ask 4 a fish wen u can search 4 the sea kiss

kinda like ur comment igbsam, dat was nice.

we nairalanders come here to teach other how to help their selves and not depend on us 4 ever. me , dual, info, honsule e.t.c we got the stuffs but we also learn some stuff from people 2. but the best thing to learn is to be independent.

so buddie and vowiski try and search the internet 4 wat u need wink
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by igbsam(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2008
@hans
ur damn rite mate, u hit d nail on the head. So suck it vowiski & cock head partner(s)
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2008
lol, what a pity
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by vowiski(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2008
continue!
GO! talk trash, it's in you
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by igbsam(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
@vowiski
now u r my man. I c u've changed ur sex 2 male. Gud job pal.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by vowiski(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2008
igbsam:

@vowiski
now you're my man. I c u've changed your sex 2 male. Gud job pal.
lol,
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by igbsam(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2008
vowiski:

lol,
Abi now. We've settled so no more trouble.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by vowiski(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2008
igbsam:

Abi now. We've settled so no more trouble.
yes pal, four in support, four to go.
who's next.?
welcome on board! igbsam
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by igbsam(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2008
vowiski:

yes pal, four in support, four to go.
who's next.?
welcome on board! igbsam

four ? Wat u mean pal. Who are d four in support & who are next four ?
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by powerblaze(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2008
hey Hansibone that was me. I've been ill for a while now and I could'nt update the thread. Hope its still there,
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by igbsam(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2008
@powerlaze
E ya, sorry about u being ill. Hope ur ok now. Well welcome back onboard.
Re: Series 60 Themes and games for all by ceejay80s(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2008
vnes for s60v3 after installing go to page 1 and downlad games for vnes.ceejay,buddie,vowiski making life better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International / How Can I Opt Out From Airtel's Opera Mini Weekly Bundle ? / My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.