Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nairaland Awards - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Awards (1625 Views)

Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / Nairaland Awards For 2006 / nairaland awards (topics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^^ man, you can check his profile, and contact/explain all this directly to him yourself.

on the same note, pls do go and check a few travel threads to understand that people like Justwise and Vicjustice are the reason many can thank their lucky stars. without them, the travel section wouldn't be the great place that it is to get the right travel information/tip and answer to queries.
Re: Nairaland Awards by Naijapikin1: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2012
Alright guys, point made. Would you pls stop steering the vehicle away from the main road? Thank u.... Somehow am enjoying the arguments.
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
RudySmith: ^^^ man, you can check his profile, and contact/explain all this directly to him yourself.

on the same note, pls do go and check a few travel threads to understand that people like Justwise and Vicjustice are the reason many can thank their lucky stars. without them, the travel section wouldn't be the great place that it is to get the right travel information/tip and answer to queries.
Guy he won't answer me..help me beg am..he is very hard..he will not answer..n I dnt av him on my friendlist..thank u
Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
If he doesn't answer you, what makes you think he will answer me?
to send email to people, you first have to follow them i think (not sure though), but give it a try.
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
RudySmith: If he doesn't answer you, what makes you think he will answer me?
to send email to people, you first have to follow them i think (not sure though), but give it a try.
don't like following pple.
So why are u mediating then when u can settle a misunderstanding...u come into the issue as if u av a solution and u stop halfway..elders dont behave dat way..if u know u want to settle matter, u speak to him here and he will answer...u av hear both sides..
Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
I didnt come here to mediate or settle anything, I came here to show you that you were wrong......as I fully well know that Justwise is not the kind that you described (and we finally confirmed that).

Here is a clue on how to get back on his good side, why dont you send him an email and apologize profusely for trying to slander his good name/mod status for no damn reason. If you think that you are too big to do that then no wonder he doesn't want to hear anything you have to say.
Re: Nairaland Awards by topsyking: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
RudySmith: I didnt come here to mediate or settle anything, I came here to show you that you were wrong......as I fully well know that Justwise is not the kind that you described (and we finally confirmed that).

Here is a clue on how to get back on his good side, why dont you send him an email and apologize profusely for trying to slander his good name/mod status for no damn reason. If you think that you are too big to do that then no wonder he doesn't want to hear anything you have to say.
U AV NO POINT JARE.......u dnt av any skills in settling matters...ova n out
Re: Nairaland Awards by RudySmith(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^^The matter was settled and over the minute you realized AND agreed that you were wrong. Whatever you do after that is all on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Catches Wife In Bed With Their Neighbour / My Experience In A 419 Taxi / TF? As Seen On Rumuolumeni, Iwofe Road, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.