Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Please Help About Online Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help About Online Importation Business (929 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Learn More About Online, Digital And Social Media Marketing Here. / Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help About Online Importation Business by Abdulmalik1: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
Please help am trying to start a little online importation business but i stay in kaduna, and obviously kaduna dont have a port. So my question is can i buy online goods and receive them in kaduna without going to lagos
Re: Please Help About Online Importation Business by infotails: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
yes you can so fas there is courier service like dhl,ups,ems e.t.c in kaduna.
you can easily start up an importation buisness by following my steps..i have been there and i made it there,

1.get a master card and token for security to avoid hackers hacking your card
2.log on to www.aliexpress.com
3.search for products which you are intrested in
4.put as many product as you can your cart as if you are shopping
5.compare the prices and feedback of buyers
6.make sure you are buying from a verified buyer
7.place an order and choose the courier service you like..i advice you use dhl to avoid frustration
8.get your product within 5 days depending
thats all about importation buisness..call me on 08103746511 or mail me on infotails@yahoo.com for any question

Regards

Orah makuo

AKA THE Info Master
Re: Please Help About Online Importation Business by dav8id(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
Abdulmalik1: Please help am trying to start a little online importation business but i stay in kaduna, and obviously kaduna dont have a port. So my question is can i buy online goods and receive them in kaduna without going to lagos
importation business is not what you wil just jump into,though 95% of pple here cliam they are into importation in whice they are not. Aliexpress is just a popular site that deal with unbranded stuff.though there are some particulars iteam that are good to get them from aliexpress. As an import, u dont just need 1 website but lot of site to make shopping..depend on what good u want to import. U also need site that sell branded iteam in case ur customer may need a branded iteam.
So my friend,u need conphrensive toturial on importation business from those that are into the business. Yes, goods order online can ship to your state of location. Pls dnt be decieve by the short post or write up u may come across on internet that wil make u see as it's simple as the preach. Get yourself a mentor that wil stand by you for life or until when u s tart importing goods. We that we're into it,knw what goods to import and sell quick.. Have u ever thought on how to market the goods import ? Or have u ever thought of what goods wil sell quick when u import them?
I due sold almost all my goods before they arrive. Yes, people pay and book for my goods b4 they arrive. All what i do is to call them and told them that the goods has arrive and they should come and pick it. If it happen only one person book it for resell,i just deliver to him. Eg the brazilian human hair i import was all bough by a lady and she come and pick yesterday .cos the goods arriv e that same yesterday.

So, take ur time and stu dy ur local market and area to see,what sell quick,then look for mentor that special in importing such niche and let him put u thru,u can as well go thru this forum and check for some discussion importation biz,so that u can have some tips on how the business work.

Regard
Re: Please Help About Online Importation Business by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2012
You can get good products from Aliexpress.com or Dhgate.com
Re: Please Help About Online Importation Business by chemashie(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2012
Importation can be risky as davi8 has said earlier. You can partner with us as distributor of our products or other fast selling products. Our ecommerce site will be live nextweek and our products are also on chrisvicmall and other sites. Check www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace for all our information or call 08034018955
Re: Please Help About Online Importation Business by infotails: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2012
dav8id: importation business is not what you wil just jump into,though 95% of pple here cliam they are into importation in whice they are not. Aliexpress is just a popular site that deal with unbranded stuff.though there are some particulars iteam that are good to get them from aliexpress. As an import, u dont just need 1 website but lot of site to make shopping..depend on what good u want to import. U also need site that sell branded iteam in case ur customer may need a branded iteam.
So my friend,u need conphrensive toturial on importation business from those that are into the business. Yes, goods order online can ship to your state of location. Pls dnt be decieve by the short post or write up u may come across on internet that wil make u see as it's simple as the preach. Get yourself a mentor that wil stand by you for life or until when u s tart importing goods. We that we're into it,knw what goods to import and sell quick.. Have u ever thought on how to market the goods import ? Or have u ever thought of what goods wil sell quick when u import them?
I due sold almost all my goods before they arrive. Yes, people pay and book for my goods b4 they arrive. All what i do is to call them and told them that the goods has arrive and they should come and pick it. If it happen only one person book it for resell,i just deliver to him. Eg the brazilian human hair i import was all bough by a lady and she come and pick yesterday .cos the goods arriv e that same yesterday.

So, take ur time and stu dy ur local market and area to see,what sell quick,then look for mentor that special in importing such niche and let him put u thru,u can as well go thru this forum and check for some discussion importation biz,so that u can have some tips on how the business work.

Regard

good write up but if you have been into importation biz as am into and still into you will get to know that aliexpress is the most secured site that you can transact biz vecause you get your refund if the seller fails ti ship in your goods..i knw alot of site bt i gave him aliexpress because that is the best of all.
http://www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng/_item?item_id=025001 check this link to proove to you that i have been there.am even selling e-book copies but i just gave him the summary of everyhting
Re: Please Help About Online Importation Business by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
You can start from Aliexpress, you will definitely make it.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Investors? / How To Invest In Poultry Broilers Production / Pls I Need Wholesale Prices For Weave On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.