Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (34323 Views)

Internet And Network Marketers Lets Converge For Free Training This Weekend / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by EGUNSOLA14: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Guys read the full details about this programme it is very legitimate and real once u signup with me,am going to give you back up to ensure your success in few days.here is my blog
in case you need to speak with me call . wishing you the best.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by EGUNSOLA14: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
My name is Michael,am dealing with quick smart programme Guys read the full details about this programme it is very legitimate and real once u signup with me,am going to give you back up to ensure your success in few days.here is my blog
in case you need to speak with me call . wishing you the best.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by neksummi(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2013
EGUNSOLA14: My name is Michael,am dealing with quick smart programme Guys read the full details about this programme it is very legitimate and real once u signup with me,am going to give you back up to ensure your success in few days.here is my blog http://egunsolasmart..com/
in case you need to speak with me call 08073772101. wishing you the best.
I'm a witness. Listen to him!
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by lewibiz: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Are you looking to make money from home with Most Stable and Highest Paying Program online?

Are you already trying to make money from home, online?
If so, then you need our proven online
program to triple your business growth.

You have Option of linking your income ewallet to any Nigeria Local Bank were your
earning will be paid to your Domiciliary Account. I link my ewallet account to my GT Bank
Dom. account were I consistently make my withdraw in $ or £ depedning on your Dom. acct

All you have to do is ask for more info.
We charge you nothing for this information.

Everything begins here: >> http://success.bimvideoproof.com

If you want to get your best result you always wanted online, YOU MUST associate
yourself with people that are getting the kind of result you always wanted to have without
great success!

The fact is that you have more potential than you could ever use in your entire lifetime.
No one is better than you and no one is smarter than you. People are just smarter or better in different
areas at different times.

Work with a mentor and let us bring out those penitential in you

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
You think about achieving 5-figure, 6-figure per income? Then make a decision to start with a mentor
that will take you by hand to get you the result you always, BY showing you step by step on how you
you to can build your empire starting from now!!

“The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible”
Richard M. DeVos

Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life

All improvement in your life comes from changing your beliefs about yourself and your possibilities.
Personal growth comes from changing your beliefs about what you can do and about what is possible
for you.

Would you like to double your income? Of course you would! Here is the question; do you believe that it is possible?
How would you like to triple your income?
Do you believe that that is possible as well?

“There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness
of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”

Get Online now, follow this lay down step by step that is getting us the result you always wanted to have!

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hello Guys it's been a while, How are you doing and your Business?

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Build ur mail list easy way nd make a livin tru it as a nigerian
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Anybody that's serious minded can make more than N1 million into his/her bank account in 6 months. This is for real and very legitimate. Check how out here www.atomresmart..com It's for only those that will work as a team and must be serious too. All the best. God bless.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2013
God's Mercy:
Anybody that's serious minded can make more than N1 million into his/her bank account in 6 months. This is for real and very legitimate. Check how out here www.atomresmart..com It's for only those that will work as a team and must be serious too. All the best. God bless.

I just read your blog, one real internet marketers would not use free blog for their campaign, two referal program or any mlm business is a junk, so wise up and make your 1 million first before you start deceiving others... just an advice.... shikenah

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by MrMurdah: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Fiverr and info marketing all the way.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by fideco: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2013
No matter what it is that u do, if you re making little money then you should focus on it and work hard to earn more.
So whether its affiliate marketing, website flipping, survey, blogging etc... that u re doing, u just need to focus on it cos u can't master all.
Working as an Email Processor has been my best program as u earn %100 commission for each email u successfully process.
For those interested u can goto my blog @ homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com
To your success,
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by walezy14(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2013
i make my own coool doe thru a less stressful online affiliate marketing business and my payout directly to my payoneer card. To know more or to join, email me: olawalejohn22@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by obiscolly(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hi fellow Nairalanders,
I need partners to manage and promote an Internet marketing forum. It was launched sometime last year and has about 50 members, but it's not been that active because I didn't really take it seriously because of some other engagements I had.
However, I'm ready to take it online fully now and I need some partners I can probably make moderators.
Please if you are interested, forward an email to oj_nnaemeka@yahoo.com so we can discuss further. You can check out the forum via my signature below.

Thanks!
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by lewibiz: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hey ~Everyone In House~,

Just wanted to make sure you
had the chance to see this...

This program is only for serious with the mind to grow
their online business for the bigger picture.

You must be ready to work with a mentor here that is ready
to take you by hand to grow first to teach you the skills you will
ever need online to grow your business from ZERO to $5000/month
income faster than you can ever believe possible online.

You must be reay to learn the skills first, as the best training are available
for FREE for members online.

You MUST have the following minimum tools to have best result you ever
desire to have online:

1. Lead capture page
2. Autoresponder
3. A hosted blog

>>> http://GetMoneyVideo.MasterMindeMarketing.com

It shows you how you can start
generating monthly residual income
by following 3 simple steps.

You must have a computer,
with internet and a phone....
Must have positive attitude....

>>> http://GetMoneyVideo.MasterMindeMarketing.com

Thanks,

Lewis

Check out my blog here: http://MasterMindeMarketing.com

You can send me an email: thomas.lewis@MasterMindeMarketing.com

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Johniky19(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
how
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
obiscolly: Hi fellow Nairalanders,
I need partners to manage and promote an Internet marketing forum. It was launched sometime last year and has about 50 members, but it's not been that active because I didn't really take it seriously because of some other engagements I had.
However, I'm ready to take it online fully now and I need some partners I can probably make moderators.
Please if you are interested, forward an email to oj_nnaemeka@yahoo.com so we can discuss further. You can check out the forum via my signature below.

Thanks!

Cany ou share the link here
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by EGUNSOLA14: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Yes this is real very legitimate you can make up to that amount yes within two mounth i mean a million naira!what you believe is what works for you many nigerians has been making cool cash on the internet in which am a living witness because am also making it as well.I was recently introduce to this program by a friend initally i did not believe in it but after i did some reasearch by myself i found out it was real then i decided to give a tria, when i did i way so happy for the result i got after two weeek.guys you all needed to be awake to the opportunity the internet has given us,check this blog to see for yourself http://mart..com/
incase you need to speak with me call or my mail miSee you at the top.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by julius99(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Working as an email processor is my best way of generating income as you earn 100% commission on each email u process.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by obiscolly(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2013
AFOLABISUNKANMI:

Cany ou share the link here
It's http://naijaimf.com.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:00am On Aug 22, 2013
I've found that many people on Nairaland claim they want to get involved in Online business, but when faced with an opportunity, they find it difficult to follow up.

I have offered to pay for someone to come into my team and that is more or less giving away hundred dollars to the person! I will narrate my experience with the post and I hope with time my volunteers will come and give their own experiences too.

After i put up the Post on Nairaland,three people out of all that looked at the advert replied and sent emails about a week ago.
Out of the three, two followed up and actually logged into my Facebook page to see what it was about, out of the two, only one has been consistently and actively making an effort to convince me he is worth paying for. (even though im deliberately giving him a hard time) .

My people, Talk is cheap, to make serious money on the Internet, you have to be

1: Online, a lot! With good Internet access.
2: Consistent
3: Adventurous and ready to take risks
4: Determined and Hardworking
5:Patient
6:Ready to Network
7:Honest
8:Last but not the least, ready to invest some money, no matter how small

I may have missed some things, but this is what comes to mind right now!

Making money is not easy, online or off, if you are serious and determined to do it , then there is lots of money to be made on the Internet and people are making it, why not you!
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by NairaFeast(f): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2013
MsSantaClaus: I've found that many people on Nairaland claim they want to get involved in Online business, but when faced with an opportunity, they find it difficult to follow up.

I have offered to pay for someone to come into my team and that is more or less giving away hundred dollars to the person! I will narrate my experience with the post and I hope with time my volunteers will come and give their own experiences too.

After i put up the Post on Nairaland,three people out of all that looked at the advert replied and sent emails about a week ago.
Out of the three, two followed up and actually logged into my Facebook page to see what it was about, out of the two, only one has been consistently and actively making an effort to convince me he is worth paying for. (even though im deliberately giving him a hard time) .

My people, Talk is cheap, to make serious money on the Internet, you have to be

1: Online, a lot! With good Internet access.
2: Consistent
3: Adventurous and ready to take risks
4: Determined and Hardworking
5:Patient
6:Ready to Network
7:Honest
8:Last but not the least, ready to invest some money, no matter how small

I may have missed some things, but this is what comes to mind right now!

Making money is not easy, online or off, if you are serious and determined to do it , then there is lots of money to be made on the Internet and people are making it, why not you!

On point!
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by paymember: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
AudioBook Affiliate sales: What do you thing about it?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by fejiron: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
How would you feel earning $20-$50 weekly promoting ads for companies on facebook and earn your money directly into your Nigerian bank account weekly.....very easy and fast http://facebookcashbank..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Illegal ATM Withdrawals: How To Seek Justice? / FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms / BUA Promises To Reduce Cement Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.