Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (34289 Views)

Internet And Network Marketers Lets Converge For Free Training This Weekend / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by MDCEO1: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
demoreon:
You most welcome op, I don't start with a design objective, I start with a communication objective. I feel my project is successful if it communicates what it is supposed to communicate.
Trying to help has much as I can.

@md-ceo what version do u have?

Google Sniper 2.0
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Tonjeola1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
demoreon:
Ebook sentsmiley

thanks. I appreciate your kind gesture.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:

Google Sniper 2.0
Have you checked out the sniper x
Upgrade...am loving it
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
Tonjeola1:

thanks. I appreciate your kind gesture.
You welcome bro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by MDCEO1: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
demoreon:
Have you checked out the sniper x
Upgrade...am loving it

Yea, the guy has some really wonderful stuff there.
Haven't been there in a long time though....several months, was distracted by other things and work.
For me, the problem will be, there are so many videos in the sniperX area that I wouldn't know where to start from now.
I didn't even finish watching half of the videos then because I don't usually have much time on account of work pressures.
Now, I'm sure its going to be a mountainload of videos to watch.
Do you still keep track....as in watching the videos regularly?
Maybe u could tell ones that are most relevant currently to create sniper sites that rank now because the mere thought of having to watch all of them already scares me from going back 2 d Google Sniper package. :-D
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:

Yea, the guy has some really wonderful stuff there.
Haven't been there in a long time though....several months, was distracted by other things and work.
For me, the problem will be, there are so many videos in the sniperX area that I wouldn't know where to start from now.
I didn't even finish watching half of the videos then because I don't usually have much time on account of work pressures.
Now, I'm sure its going to be a mountainload of videos to watch.
Do you still keep track....as in watching the videos regularly?
Maybe u could tell ones that are most relevant currently to create sniper sites that rank now because the mere thought of having to watch all of them already scares me from going back 2 d Google Sniper package. :-D
You seem a very busy person, start from video 4 then video 6, all are very important so I won't advise skippin.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by worldpointers: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
learn a trading technique different from all others that gives you a 99.4% profit each time you embark on it.for more info send a mail to nigerianforums@gmail.com or call 08037714868
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by MDCEO1: 12:13am On Dec 09, 2012
demoreon:
You seem a very busy person, start from video 4 then video 6, all are very important so I won't advise skippin.

Lol, thanks for the tip. Time is a bit of a challenge for now, got so many things on my plate, hope it eases up sometime soon though.
Thanks again.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2012
MD-CEO:

Lol, thanks for the tip. Time is a bit of a challenge for now, got so many things on my plate, hope it eases up sometime soon though.
Thanks again.
You welcome
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by andyforreal: 2:58am On Dec 09, 2012
I make my money online by selling valuable information products. Maybe i can be of great help to all online marketers here by supplying you information on HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR MTN SIM CARD FOR A ONE-YEAR UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING. If you are interested in having a free report on the step-by-step guide on how you can configure your MTN sim card for this purpose, kindly send an e-mail to iyekhorandrew@rocketmail.com and i will deliver the free report to your inbox.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by optimus30: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2012
@demoreon,pls cn i hv ur email?,pls
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by ddestiny20(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2012
i make online by investing on a particular site below in my signature.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by karlxavier(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
@md ceo and demoreon,i must say that u guys are the bum. Keep up the goos work and also to dose contributing positively,may God bless u pple.i will really be interested in that e-book on fivver cos i've heard abt it for sometime now. I'm interested in online money generally but dont know where and how to start. Pls help me out
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
I am very Happy This Thread I created Is Growing and people are learning..... Happy sunday to you all
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Bayils(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
demoreon:
You welcome
pls Mr. δemola,
Can i also drop my mail as regards the Free reports on Fivver also? Cuz ђαve came across some crappy E-books Online that doesn't even add little to My knowledge αbout it............' or ok lemme make it snappy here's my mail (bayils007@yahoo.com) tnx'
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
optimus30: @demoreon,pls cn i hv ur email?,pls
Post urs will buzz asap.
Bayils: pls Mr. δemola,
Can i also drop my mail as regards the Free reports on Fivver (bayils007@yahoo.com) tnx'
Book sent and delivered
karlxavier: @md ceo and demoreon,i must say that u guys are the bum. Keep up the goos work and also to dose contributing positively,may God bless u pple.i will really be interested in that e-book on fivver cos i've heard abt it for sometime now. I'm interested in online money generally but dont know where and how to start. Pls help me out
Thanks broda for the kind word...you forgot to drop your email smileythere are lots of ways to make money online,just be open to fresh ideas and beware of dos dudes that only make money by selling crappy and over hyped materials.

God bless you all
All the best
Demola
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
demoreon:
Post urs will buzz asap.

Book sent and delivered

Thanks broda for the kind word...you forgot to drop your email smileythere are lots of ways to make money online,just be open to fresh ideas and beware of dos dudes that only make money by selling crappy and over hyped materials.

God bless you all
All the best
Demola
and also believe we still have real marketers that sells better Idea that works, we have marketers that train people one on one, we have marketers that build good names and not bad names selling information. If I could learn how to design sales and squeeze page reading an ebook I bought from akin alabi, then I believe There are eguide that are worth their values
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
afolabisegun: I am very Happy This Thread I created Is Growing and people are learning..... Happy sunday to you all
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
― Winston Churchill
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
demoreon:
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
― Winston Churchill
That's a great quote by Him
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
afolabisegun:
and also believe we still have real marketers that sells better Idea that works, we have marketers that train people one on one, we have marketers that build good names and not bad names selling information. If I could learn how to design sales and squeeze page reading an ebook I bought from akin alabi, then I believe There are eguide that are worth their values
Not all marketers are fraudsters, I never said that, majority are just bunch of ***** that have never tested the product they are selling,am not against selling of materials , my believe is "what has worth is worth paying for",I sell products also bt I TEST it and make sure it DELIVERS before I try to sell the idea....how about if I tell you that all the thread that has ever been created here on clickbank, paypal opening and verification are filled with lies to extort money from innocent newbies.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by karlxavier(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
my mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com .... Awaiting...
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
karlxavier: my mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com .... Awaiting...
Sent and delivered
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
demoreon:
Not all marketers are fraudsters, I never said that, majority are just bunch of ***** that have never tested the product they are selling,am not against selling of materials , my believe is "what has worth is worth paying for",I sell products also bt I TEST it and make sure it DELIVERS before I try to sell the idea....how about if I tell you that all the thread that has ever been created here on clickbank, paypal opening and verification are filled with lies to extort money from innocent newbies.
You're right I strongly agree with that.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by optimus30: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
demoreon:
Post urs will buzz asap.

Book sent and delivered

God bless you all
All the best
Demola
@demoreon,pls,here is my email:eprime30@gmail.com,hp 2 here 4rm u,thnks alot
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Bayils(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
demoreon
Ve seen it...' i δo sincerely Appreciate!
Tnx boss #bless
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2012
optimus30: @demoreon,pls,here is my email:eprime30@gmail.com,hp 2 here 4rm u,thnks alot
Sent and delivered
Bayils: demoreon
Ve seen it...' i δo sincerely Appreciate!
Tnx boss #bless
You welcome bro, I got banned for no absolute reason, guess the bot needs some reprogramming
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by MDCEO1: 12:52am On Dec 10, 2012
demoreon:
Sent and delivered

You welcome bro, I got banned for no absolute reason, guess the bot needs some reprogramming

Bros you no dey sleep for night?? grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2012
@md-ceo, wetin u sef dy find this time? tongue
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by MDCEO1: 2:24am On Dec 10, 2012
demoreon: @md-ceo, wetin u sef dy find this time? tongue

Lol. I don go sleep grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Naira Continues Recovery, Strengthens To ₦‎950 / What Are The Differences Between BN And RC Number / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.