Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission (5839 Views)

Bankers Who Aided Dariye To Divert N1.16bn Convicted – Witness / Buhari Storms Ogun For ‘operation 40-40’ - / V.p Sambo's House Was Built #16bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by Ogojohn(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
[quote author=omowolewa]Source please?

But given the enabling environment you, don't have to be an indegine of a state before you participate in it development.
Ask Britain, Dubai and Ghana.

If you get any other Igboman that want to invest, abeg Ogun state is a choice destination./quote] THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMED VIEW AND POLITENESS.
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by bayulll01(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ogojohn: SOUTHWEST MY FOOT. THE FACTORY IS OWN BY AN IGBO MAN AN ANAMBRA MAN. I KNOW HIM. DO YOUR OWN HOME WORK WELL. IDLE MINDS.
yigbo ko o ibo ni you pple are daft sha the factory is owne by igbo man oleee jatiti accursed people i pity for una
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by uhuns: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
en guys
can anyone remember the total cost kano state used in buying rams.
tomorrow someone will say the yorubas are leading
am just thinking aloud.
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by geez1: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ogojohn: SOUTHWEST MY FOOT. THE FACTORY IS OWN BY AN IGBO MAN AN ANAMBRA MAN. I KNOW HIM. DO YOUR OWN HOME WORK WELL. IDLE MINDS.

How come you can't tell us this Igbo man's name?

And which of these two does he own? The Ogun State Government or the Guangdong Xinguang African Investment Group seeing that those are the two owners of the plant.

You're just a pathetic lair and a brainless criminal
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by Gbawe: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:
When they were planning, no one heard a word
When they did the ground breaking, no cameras flashed
When they were 'nearing 80% completion' it wasn't all over Nairaland
It's complete now ... And no one is commenting

The SW is quietly racing ahead, creating platforms for industries and businesses to thrive. Unemployment rate in Osun is 3% and the state has about the lowest poverty rate in the country. Silently but swiftly, we are getting there

Amosun is turning out to be a very good Governor and methodical worker. This is why I always urge people to conquer ignorance and not allow their thinking to be defined by others working with their own agenda of mischief and hatred. Those who can even take 10 minutes to investigate issues will know how baseless the lies are that "ACN Governors are doing nothing". It is the lies trotted out routinely by ethnic bigots, desperado PDP, ignorant diasporan folks or indigenes who want the Governor to bring them N4,000.00 daily so they can adjudge him as performing. Everything Fashola, Mimiko et al did to be acclaimed as "performers", Amosun is doing too i.e BRT, mechanic Village, ultra-modern markets, road construction, Hospital renovation and building of brnad new ones, new cars for teachers etc, etc, etc.

Personally, I will once again urge people to conquer ignorance by embracing a love of reading and making the mind an inquisitive one. "An idle mind is the devils workshop". In our case the "devils" are the politician.
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by Gbawe: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
omowolewa: Source please?

Given the enabling environment, you don't have to be a native of a state before you participate in its development. Just pay you taxes as and when due.
Ask Britain, Dubai and Ghana.

If you get any other Igboman that want to invest, abeg tell him that Ogun state is a choice destination.

Kudos. Very mature response. For the sake of indulging those with a braggart and or clannish mentality pertaining to ethnicity, even as it stated clearly that this is a venture between Ogun State and a Chinese company, will this factory import workers from outside Ogun State? Or is it the State that will gain in terms of economic benefit because this company, regardless of its ownership, is sited within the borders of the State?
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by EkoIle1: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2012

According to the article, this is a joint venture between 2 entities,the Ogun state government and Guangdong Xinguang African Investment.

So which one of the 2 is nna or iboman? Is it ogun state government or Guangdong Xinguang African Investment?

Stick to 419, fake drugs, kidnapping and your other anti social activities...

3 Likes

Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by urpee28(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
good news from my dear state
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by Saintsquare(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ise ya,omo Ogun,ise ya

Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by uhuns: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
we like ram

Kano Releases
N1.7Billion For Sallah
Rams - Islam ... -
Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/.../
kano -releases-n1. ...
19 Oct 2012 ... The Kano
State Government has
released N1.7 billion for
the payment of ram
bonus to its civil servants
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by T9ksy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
Kudos to Amosun!!!

Yorubaland oni baje!!!

Haters can go kiss a wet transformer!!!
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by Jerie(m): 1:36am On Jan 07, 2013
Ogojohn: SOUTHWEST MY FOOT. THE FACTORY IS OWN (sic) BY AN IGBO MAN(,) AN ANAMBRA MAN. I KNOW HIM. DO YOUR OWN HOME WORK WELL. IDLE MINDS.

You really are in dire need of Awolowo's free education.
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by eastermaris(f): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
PHIPEX: Am typing this response few meters away from the road that leads to the factory, this is a great FDI and project no doubt but I must register my disappointment with Ogun State govt here. This factory is within the Agbara Industrial Estate Axis which is no doubt the largest Industrial Estate in Ogun State but the road that leads to this Estate is an eye sore. With the number of industries located in this place I find it difficult to understand why the govt of the State can not give them a good access road; this to me is a great disaapointment. If such a road can not be taken care of upon the level of employment and Taxes generated from there what else does the govt have to show to the people that it's alive to it's responsibilities.

Hi Phipex,i see u re in an area where limestome and other busineses thrive.I just spoke with a relative of mine.
Re: N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission by rexever(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2015
please if anybody has a contact to the free zone companies at igbesa Ogun state kindly help me to connect with them. am a supplier contractor and trying to enter that place to do supplying business with the companies but the gate securities didn't allow us to enter unless you know somebody inside there. I will appreciate your help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Seeks End To Teenage Pregnancies In Africa / Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined / Efcc Boss Sacked...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.