Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined (5872 Views)

Mental Health Of This ‘papa Ajasco’ Called Oyegun Should Be Examined – Ajileye / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Secession - Option B - Creation Of Southern Nigerian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2014
I read with utmost dismay, a statement attributed to a northern Deputy Governor calling names to any Northerner that would vote for the PDP!

I have been waiting for a Southern Deputy Govermor or even an LGA chairman to make a counter call to Southerners but have not heard anything yet!

They northerners keeps telling us, that they care about the north and not Nigeria!

I keep wonderig why the South is always more Nigerian than the North!

In the South, even the South West do better than the South East and the South South when it comes to regional politics!

That was why when Sarduana was empowering the North, Awo was empowering the west, our own "great" Zik was busy living in an utopic "one" Nigeria!

Shame of you Zik!

In this dispensation, the North is working hard, so hard to get back power. What on earth is wrong with our people?

Shame on people like Amechi!

Shame on all who are bent on selling us to slavery one more time.

Since no deputy of any office wants to amke the call, it is my pleausre therefore to say this:

Any Southerner voting APC must be silly! You can quote Noblezone!
What is good for the North is also good to the South!

Cheers to you all.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Citadelbot: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
noblezone:
I read with utmost dismay, a statement attributed to a northern Deputy Governor calling names to any Northerner that would vote for the PDP!

I have been waiting for a Southern Deputy Govermor or even an LGA chairman to make a counter call to Southerners but have not heard anything yet!

They northerners keeps telling us, that they care about the north and not Nigeria!

In the South, even the South West do better than the South East and the South South when it comes to regional politics!

That was why when Sarduana was empowering the North, Awo was empowering the west, our own "great" Zik was busy living in an utopic "one" Nigeria!

Shame of you Zik!

In this dispensation, the North is working hard, so hard to get back power. What on earth is wrong with our people?

Since no deputy of any office wants to amke the call, it is my pleausre therefore to say this:

Cheers to you all.
[/s]

You have one vote, use it for whoever. Stop all this rubbish thread.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by mrvitalis(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
hmmm ok bro ...just vote for GEJ
lets vote for buhari

17 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by fastguy10: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Any southern dat vote 4 APC is a fool while any northern dat vote 4 PDP is a fool

I cnt wait 4 part 2 of ds flim bt am sure it will be out on feb 14 2015

4 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by lakeside69: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2014
And this OP thinks that this should be a subject-matter because someone said so? I live in PH, Rumuolumeni for that matter. It is APC all the way. I want a change. I want a leader who is in charge, not a political leader. A leader that guarantees the national security of lives and property not only in the Niger Delta States but in Nigeria as a whole. A leader who steadfast and willing to stay on the side of the people rather than take sides with political thieves and looters of the national treasury who patronises them. I want a firm and strong President and Governor who is not a noise maker because he is desperate to get into the government house but has a blue print to take Rivers from Oil to a non oil performing state. Who has a fatherly heart and not all who are against me must leave the State.

So, it is APC for me!

30 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by SeverusSnape(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
And they say we are one, We've never been and can be one in this country, But all the same, let's keep dreaming.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by fastguy10: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2014
lakeside69:
And this OP thinks that this should be a subject-matter because someone said so? I live in PH, Rumuolumeni for that matter. It is APC all the way. I want a change. I want a leader who is in charge, not a political leader. A leader that guarantees the national security of lives and property not only in the Niger Delta States but in Nigeria as a whole. A leader who steadfast and willing to stay on the side of the people rather than take sides with political thieves and looters of the national treasury who patronises them. I want a firm and strong President and Governor who is not a noise maker because he is desperate to get into the government house but has a blue print to take Rivers from Oil to a non oil performing state. Who has a fatherly heart and not all who are against me must leave the State.

So, it is APC for me!
U live in PH bt u r from southwest like me

7 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by theV0ice: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2014
and i guess any Northerner voting PDP needs to be shot right?

keep on playing the ethnic card then turn round to complain when the backlash happens. Did the guy say anything different from what asari, clark and you the OP have been saying for so many years?

13 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Adminisher: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2014
STUPID POST. Jonathan should not be voted for by any normal people.

Normal Human Beings - Vote Buhari
Tribalists and others. - Vote Jonathan

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
Noblezone is my guy anyday!!
What more can I say? Just that no zone can get it done alone in Nigeria of today so we need those vital votes from some northern states who are our cotravellers in faith to put back the real nigeria president!! Not d one that wanna secure our economic growth with army, navy, air force and may be with bokorams!!
.....Stabilise d international oil price!!! Ewu!!

GeJ till 2020

7 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by rozayx5(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
in Akwa Ibom/ cross river we dont know Buhari or APC,Buhari as head of state he never did anything for us, at least GEJ has completed the very large section of East - west rd, constructed mega medical center in Uniuyo teaching hospitals and given us federal polytechnic

as for me and my State we will vote GEJ, buhari is not an option
the north is too power hungry and we cant give it to them now, cause we dont know their plans

10 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Safari29: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Any southerner especially YORUBAS that will vote for gej or pdp is INSANE

12 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by PresidentAde(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2014
.....Mods kindly lock-down this tread and ban the Op.........this tread is inciting and morally wrong....................Nairaland should not be the platform to promote Nagative issue..........unless if dats how the owner of the forum wants it....

14 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by lakeside69: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2014
fastguy10:

U live in PH bt u r from southwest like me

U are right but had lived in PH for 20yrs now. Flying this tribal card and religious plane will not help this nation and grow the unity we have always yearn for. It is my view, that this particular regime has flown the minority card and Niger Delta agenda than any regime. I agree that Nigeria must grow ALL parts of its region without leaving one out. South East must be developed. South West must be developed. South South must be developed same also is the North and every other part.

What Nigeria need is a leader who is far above religion, tribe, primodial sentiments etc. Let our leader be a father to all and a leader for all.

Nigeria is so rich blessed and filled with abundant human and material resource. What we lacked all this years is a leader, a selfless leader. change is what we need now.

16 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Bruteforce101: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2014
The op is a tribalist and a biafran. I think any Northerner that vote for GEJ should be shot on the head. You play the tribal card but forget yeeboe and SS votes alone cant make GEJ the president.

Hypocrisy is when you all hail Lamido for supporting GEJ but call Amaechi a bastard for supporting Buhari. You all are shameless people. Mschew

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by jumu: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2014
bro iam from delta iwill vote buhari b/c is not corrupt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Bruteforce101:
The op is a tribalist and a biafran. I think any Northerner that vote for GEJ should be shot on the head. You play the tribal card but forget yeeboe and SS votes alone cant make GEJ the president.

Hypocrisy is when you all hail Lamido for supporting GEJ but call Amaechi a bastard for supporting Buhari. You all are shameless people. Mschew

Also tell that northern deputy governor that northern votes alone cannot take Buhari to Aso Rock next year. They started this, why is it that you guys don't ever condemn them but quick to condemn fellow Southerners? They also started all the threats of violence if a northerner is not "returned" to power next year. embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Collynzo9: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2014
lakeside69:

So, it is APC for me!
Olalekan, what has your living in PH got to do with anything?
You are still a Yoruba guy at the end of the day.

6 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Bruteforce101: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Also tell than northern deputy governor that northern votes alone cannot take Buhari to Aso Rock next year.

You yeeboes and SS can vote for GEJ while the SW and North can vote for Buhari. Simple case.

11 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Citadelbot: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
Collynzo9:

Olalekan, what hs your living in PH got to do with anything?
You are still a Yoruba guy at the end of the day.
[/s]

Amadi Obinna Collins, The road side welder. Cant you make your point without typing rubbish. He is Yoruba or not, thats not your problem.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by TrishaP(f): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

You have one vote, use it for whoever. Stop all this rubbish thread.
My exact words

7 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by mamajohn(f): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

Shame of you Zik!

Cheers to you all.
Sai APC!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai Nigeria!!!
Sai Change!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by TrishaP(f): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:
hmmm ok bro ...just vote for GEJ
lets vote for jonathan
What are you not saying?

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by angelsing(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

Shame of you Zik!

Cheers to you all.
If this is the case, I will advise all southerner to quit the PDP and form another party..cos as at the last count, we have more northerner's in PDP than in the APC..voting should be about who can perform and not the tribe..like I use to say "I don't care who rule this country, all I want is good governance"

7 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Bruteforce101:

You yeeboes and SS can vote for GEJ while the SW and North can vote for Buhari. Simple case.

What do you mean by North? Keep deceiving yourself. Let me tell you how the voting will go, SE/SS/MB+northern Christians will vote for GEJ. GEJ will even get some votes from the core-muslim northwest because of Sambo. Yerobas will have their votes split and shared like tomatoes tongue; GEJ will get a large chunk of it. At the end of the day, it is GEJ till 2019.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Safari29: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

What do you mean by North? Keep deceiving yourself. Let me tell you how the voting will go, SE/SS/MB+northern Christians will vote for GEJ. GEJ will even get some votes from the core-muslim northwest because of Sambo. Yerobas will have their votes split and shared like tomatoes tongue; GEJ will get a large chunk of it. At the end of the day, it is GEJ till 2019.
i pity ur gej. He will so lose on earth they will hear in heven

6 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2014
thomastbibler:
[size=18pt]Shame on you OP[/size]
Hahahaahaha!

Foe what?

I am the "hero" here bro!

A Deputy Governor from North threw "missile" and out of all the Southerners, Noblezone is the only bold enough to throw a counter "missile"!
Or is it because I am not a deputy of something?

Bros chill o.

You see, what is good for the North is also "gooder" for the south!!

1 Like

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Bruteforce101: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
EUROBOMBER:

[/s]

Not a surprise. You yeeboes are so funny. Speak for yourself and your yeeboe state. Imagine, speaking for the SW and middlebelt. You must be a comedian

8 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
noblezone:

Shame of you Zik!

Cheers to you all.
Any Nigerian (southern or northern) who votes for a man who said stealing isn't corruption and who has failed to stop the killing of almost 20000 citizens needs to be seriously examined..

4 Likes

Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

i pity ur gej. He will so lose on earth they will hear in heven

Counter my argument or keep shut instead of writing nonesense rubbish.
Re: Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Not a surprise. You yeeboes are so funny. Speak for yourself and your yeeboe state. Imagine, speaking for the SW and middlebelt. You must be a comedian

I have told you the plain truth, accept it or hang yourself. That is exactly how it will play out next year, mark my words. Even Jigawa votes will be split.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda / The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads / See The 6 Million Dollars EFCC siezed From Bureau De Change Operators (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.