Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Alabama State In The United States of America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alabama State In The United States of America (1404 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Owerri, Imo State In Pictures / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alabama State In The United States of America by tzetzefly(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
This is one of the 50 states in the US, where the accent is quite laughable. It's loveable though.
Alabama is unofficially nicknamed the Yellowhammer State, after the state bird. Alabama is also known as the " Heart of Dixie." The state tree is the Longleaf Pine, the state flower is the Camellia. The capital of Alabama is Montgomery. The largest city by population is Birmingham. The largest city by total land area is Huntsville. The oldest city is Mobile, founded by French colonists....
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by sabbath7th: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
I live 50 miles east of Mobile & abt 15 mins from Alabama border. They do have funny southern accent where they stretch every word and speak real slow.
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by tzetzefly(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2012
sabbath7th: I live 50 miles east of Mobile & abt 15 mins from Alabama border. They do have funny southern accent where they stretch every word and speak real slow.

They sure do hommie. And i like 'em just like that.
Ofcourse, I often wonder which is more funnier, the Texan accent or Alabama's.?
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by sabbath7th: 3:07am On Dec 02, 2012
The best one would be SC and Savanna, GA accent. It's very pleasing to hear and they have the good 'ol southern drawl.
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by tzetzefly(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2012
sabbath7th: The best one would be SC and Savanna, GA accent. It's very pleasing to hear and they have the good 'ol southern drawl.

cheesy
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by chuquiz(m): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]I miss old bama!..sweet home Alabama',where the sky is always blue, sweet home Alabama, I'm coming home to you.
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by tzetzefly(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
chuquiz: [color=#006600][/color]I miss old bama!..sweet home Alabama',where the sky is always blue, sweet home Alabama, I'm coming home to you.

That's right Sweet home 'bama.... grin

1 Like

Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by chuquiz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
tzetzefly:

That's right Sweet home 'bama.... grin
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TROY UNIVERSITY O, cry
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by tzetzefly(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2012
chuquiz:
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TROY UNIVERSITY O, cry

I dnt get u, is it that u applied to Troy University or that you're tryin' to secure admission there..?
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by chuquiz(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2012
tzetzefly:

I dnt get u, is it that u applied to Troy University or that you're tryin' to secure admission there..?
both
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by tzetzefly(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
chuquiz:
both

Ok, and i guess the school's not forth coming i suppose..?
Re: Alabama State In The United States of America by chuquiz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
tzetzefly:

Ok, and i guess the school's not forth coming i suppose..?
nah, i miss old Bama

(1) (Reply)

Lesotho Info Pls? / I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? / Visa Denied.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.