Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma (12378 Views)

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) / Soldiers Beat Policeman To Coma In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by Leopantro: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
its not about me, its about patient confidentiality. you can't take pictures in a casually but the beating was very obvious. what's the favourate passtime of officers ?
Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Rochas Okorocha is working wink
Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by chino24: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Like Governor like ADC.. grin grin

The same gov fought Obi's aide too for reserving for Obi the SE-governor's chairman and as vice chairman Nigerian governors forum..

What a people, even the former gov fought a man of God himself.. grin grin
Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by zenith7(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Abagworo:

Ohakim personally battered a Priest and was always personally beating people and disrespecting religious leaders. Even Jonathan will not beat a Priest, Even Obama sef.

You are a stupid fellow who believed that Ohakim personally battered the priest. Go and check your records it was Ohakim's ADC who is a Muslim that did that. Now i know you are one those carrying propaganda against Ohakim. Nigerians should learn how to call a spade a spade.
Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by zenith7(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
duke4ever: Why was the policeman not on duty to open the gate? why would he delay the governor? Such delay could pose a threat to security considering the state of things in Nigeria. Am no Rochas' apollogist, but am only looking at the same incompetency that abounds in Nigeria police force.

What if Rochas' enemies attacked at that point of delay?
That policeman should properly investigated. I smell a rat. Just being plain

Common sharrap there, the policeman was not suppose to open the gate in the first instance it was the men of NSCDC but they were not around. The policeman just volunteered to open the gate and was beaten for his magnanimity. I hope this happens to you one day. I want to hear you say amen to it.
Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by zenith7(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
worldchangegrp: I dont think you know what you talking about stop critisizing good people my friend

And who told you that good people are always saints.
Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by hubreality(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Another same false report of Punch Newspaper...Why is it only Punch that will always report same incident about Rochas? We learnt that they big wigs in Punch have called to apologize to the Governor but the Govt insisted that the apology be in print and circulated. They've been sued already. The need to be charged a N1Billion fine if found guilty by the court for character assassination.Then others would learn. Nonsense! lipsrsealed

Source: http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/12/02/another-report-from-punch-says-gov-okorochas-adc-beats-policeman-to-coma/
Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by Ucheaaron(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2012
What a pity! A policeman beaten till have dead by his fellow colleagues and an ADC... www.ucheawaji..com
Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by GeneralGaricks: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Only empty heads play to gallery to impress their principals.
Re: Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma by nobniger: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Wow.beaten to coma by 12.30AM, taken to police station and then to the hospital where he was discharged by5PM. That was a world record in recovery & discharge time, we thank God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll / Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election / Celebrities And Policemen Protest Against Gender Based Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.