Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle (1670 Views)

Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / My Nissan Murano Key Refuses To Turn / Help, I Lost Throttle Power On The Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle by Slimchase(m): 3:06am On Dec 02, 2012
Plz , what can I do to rectify the problem of my Nissan Pathfinder Jeep not responding to full throttling firing accordingly ?
D year of my Nissan pathfinder jeep is 2003 , I bought it during April dis year but after driving it for 2 months , d problem occured .I 've changed d Airflowmeter n Throttle Sensor yet d problem persists.
My Airflowmeter was installed into anoda Nissan Pathfinder Jeep n it works perfectly OK !
At times, if I remove d battery terminal head n Put it back after an hour , it 'll start responding to full Throttling n starts d same problem after some hours .
Plz, what can I do ?
Re: Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle by youngchopper(m): 6:19am On Dec 02, 2012
i drive the 2001 model. man that suv is fragile. dont change parts randomly. i guest u should tell us wat light is on ur dash board. very important. scan the car 4 codes.
Re: Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle by Slimchase(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
youngchopper: i drive the 2001 model. man that suv is fragile. dont change parts randomly. i guest u should tell us wat light is on ur dash board. very important. scan the car 4 codes.

@YoungChoper.... Thanks Brov !
My Dashboard Lights re cool !
Am just tired , I don't know what 2 do next.
Dis is an SUV I bought @41,000 Odometer.
Am confused !
Re: Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle by youngchopper(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
it doesnt matter. mine is 181,000 bought it 4 months ago n runs like jet. this cars ar been driven in their priviouse country. u dont expect mirracles. hope u did check the vin. cuz dat 41,000 is not real for a 12yr old car. go to a capable garage 4 medical sorry 4 ur car check up. i guess ur car is an accidental car or the dealer might av tamper with ur vehicle. cuz i bet u all pathfinders that ar shiped into nigeria on thier first fuel experience must triger service engine soon. cuz of the low octanein our fuel expecially american spec. scan ur car cuz the seller must av tamper with the ecu wiring to ur dash borad.
Re: Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle by davioli(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
@poster just like youngchopper said pls scan the car for error codes.. Do you have the check engine light on tye dashboard? You said when u switch the engine off and crank it back up the problem stops for a while, then it's definitely an electrical problem and not mechanical. Remember to remove error codes after diagnostics. Goodluck
Re: Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle by Slimchase(m): 3:30am On Dec 03, 2012
youngchopper: it doesnt matter. mine is 181,000 bought it 4 months ago n runs like jet. this cars ar been driven in their priviouse country. u dont expect mirracles. hope u did check the vin. cuz dat 41,000 is not real for a 12yr old car. go to a capable garage 4 medical sorry 4 ur car check up. i guess ur car is an accidental car or the dealer might av tamper with ur vehicle. cuz i bet u all pathfinders that ar shiped into nigeria on thier first fuel experience must triger service engine soon. cuz of the low octanein our fuel expecially american spec. scan ur car cuz the seller must av tamper with the ecu wiring to ur dash borad.

@yougChopper.....Thanks a bunch 4 ur advice so far !
Yeah , d "Service Engine soon" Light started showing on my way down 2 onitsha n since then , I Ђλ√ǝ bn battling 2 remove it but it stays.
Sorry I 4got 2 add dat I had a minor accident dat affected d underneat mostly after 7 days I bought d jeep.
After fixing it @ lagos , a "re-wire" electrician attempted wit d dashboard cos d airbag light was showing steady and since then , ♍γ̲̣̣̥ jeep has not been d same.
♍γ̲̣̣̥ problem is dat am in onitsha now and I don't kn̶̲̥̅̊☺W̶̲̥̅̊ W̶̲̥̅̊ђǝrǝ 2 get a good elecrician garage 4 d re-scaning.
Plz, do advice me , should I change ♍γ̲̣̣̥ entire dashboard clock ?
Moreover , ђã†̥ is d meaning of an "ecu wirring" 2 dashboard and W̶̲̥̅̊ђǝrǝ is it located ?
Plz , can u suggest any good garrage @ onitsha or enugu dat can help solve ♍γ̲̣̣̥ problem ?

Thanks !
Re: Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle by Slimchase(m): 3:37am On Dec 03, 2012
davioli: @poster just like youngchopper said pls scan the car for error codes.. Do you have the check engine light on tye dashboard? You said when u switch the engine off and crank it back up the problem stops for a while, then it's definitely an electrical problem and not mechanical. Remember to remove error codes after diagnostics. Goodluck

@Davioli..... Thanks Brov !
Yes , d "service-engine-soon" light shows on ♍γ̲̣̣̥ dashboard.
Plz, can u suggest a good Electrician garrage withing Onitsha or Enugu dat can take care of d Re-Scanning stuff ?
Re: Plz Help, My Nissan Pathfinder Jeep Dont Respond To Full Throttle by jodeci(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2012
Please don't tell me that in the whole of onitsha you wont see where they do vehicle scanning.

Then how has the politicians and OMATA guys been fixing their state of the art cars.In the worst case cross over to Asaba and i believe u will see a scanning Centre.

Ideally you are not suppose to repair or do anything on that car until you have scanned it and know the exact problem with it,the way u are going,you will end up consigning the car to the gutters.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Worse? No License Or Expired License / Reasons Why That Range Rover Is Worth That Money ! / Please Help Me Choose Btw C350 2009 And Toyota Venza 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.