Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

111sunshine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 111sunshine's Profile / 111sunshine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by 111sunshine: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2022
They can't pretend about it any longer...they wish to have someone like Bola Tinubu from their Zone. The massive hatred for BAT is out of pain that he isn't from their zone

334 Likes 40 Shares

Politics / South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze by 111sunshine: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Apex Igbo socio-political organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo worldwide, has said the South-East needs politicians like the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the Secretary General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said Tinubu dominates the political atmosphere of the South-West by working hard.

Isiguzoro pointed out that the APC presidential candidate is fair to other tribes.

In a statement he signed, Isiguzoro said the former Lagos State Governor introduced other tribes to mainstream politics.

He urged South-East governors and politicians to emulate such a feat by Tinubu.

The Ohanaeze chieftain lamented that many Igbo elites have failed to make a positive impact on the zone like Tinubu had done in the South-West.

According to Isiguzoro: “The political misfortunes of the South-East are traced to the individualistic selfishness of desperate APC governors in the South-East and some South-East senators who are de-marketing the zone, their actions promoted the insecurity and economic challenges of the zone.

“Ndigbo need the type of leaders like APC Presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who has worked hard for the South-West to regain control of mainstream politics. Tinubu was fair to all in Lagos as governor.

“He introduced all tribesmen in governance and empowered them, and it’s not late for South-East governors and leaders to emulate him. This is the best way to regain control of the political spectrum of the East, which is in the hands of non-state actors.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/16/south-east-needs-politicians-like-tinubu-ohanaeze/

101 Likes 14 Shares

Education / Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by 111sunshine: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
sad

1 Like

Programming / Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by 111sunshine: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
RemiAbdulSamad:
hello, I'm just seeing your message now, sorry about that. Have your resolved the issue
Yes, thanks

1 Like

Business / Re: Ahia Ohuru Market Aba On Fire (Video, Photo) by 111sunshine: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2022
reading comments on the first page, nobody blamed the state government for not having an effective fire fighting personnel....

just replace the name of the state with Lagos, then see. how Tinubu's name will be part of the conversation.

HYPOCRITES
Programming / Re: Share Your Road map To Becoming A Web Developer. by 111sunshine: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
RemiAbdulSamad:
I only use bootstrap once in a while since all that I can achieve with bootstrap can still be done with ordinary CSS. Though bootstrap make things better, easier, faster and simpler sef. One of the major reason I love using bootstrap is that it makes responsive design simple and this is made possible by the bootstrap responsive grid. You don't need to waste time coding your own grid. And yes, I also use bootstrap for prototyping. These days I don't even use bootstrap, I use bootstrap studio and mehn, it makes building much more simple. Bootstrap studio act like those drag and drop site builder, but it's much more than that. And I write my designs from scratch in plain CSS, I hardly write my designs in bootstrap. I only learnt bootstrap because it is among what you need to learn as a front end developer, if not I for no touch am self.
Hello please can you explain to me how I can resolve the issue of my output not showing in chrome after I run my code using VS CODE ide....thanks
Politics / Re: 2023: Jonathan Yet To Get Backing From Buhari, APC Leaders by 111sunshine: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
GEJ cannot contest as a president again because he has taken the oath of office twice....bloggers please take note
Politics / Re: EXPOSED: Errors, Contradictions… Csos Highlight Mistakes In Electoral Bill by 111sunshine: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Mynd44:
NASS made a mistake with this bill.

They should have broken the bill up into about three and have direct primaries, electronic transmission and others as separate bills. This way, the president will decline the one he wants to not this situation where there entire bill was thrashed because of one provision

Very true
Politics / Re: EXPOSED: Errors, Contradictions… Csos Highlight Mistakes In Electoral Bill by 111sunshine: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Hmnnn....After the same CSOs blamed the president for not signing it, they discover it was a defective document.
Politics / EXPOSED: Errors, Contradictions… Csos Highlight Mistakes In Electoral Bill by 111sunshine: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Eight civil society organisations (CSOs) have highlighted errors and contradictions in the rejected electoral act amendment bill.

The CSOs — Yiaga Africa, International Press Centre (IPC), Centre for Citizens with Disability (CCD), The Albino Foundation, CLEEN Foundation, Institute for Media and Society (IMS), Nigerian Women Trust Fund (NWTF) and Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ) — asked the national assembly to correct the mistakes before resubmitting to President Muhammadu Buhari.

The decision of the president to decline assent to the bill was read on the floors of the senate and the house of representatives last week.

In a document seen by TheCable on Tuesday, the CSOs asked the national assembly to ensure “due diligence” is carried out before the bill is represented to the president for assent.

The memo was addressed to Senate President Ahmad Lawan, Femi Gbajabiamila, speaker of the house of representatives, and Amos Ojo, clerk of the national assembly, and other senior officials of the legislative arm of government.

“The undersigned Civil Society Organisations, following an in-depth and comprehensive review of the Electoral Bill 2021 for which the President declined assent, wish to draw the attention of the National Assembly to identify drafting errors and cross-referencing gaps in the Bill,” the CSOs said.

“We urge the National Assembly to address these errors and gaps before re-submitting the Bill for Presidential assent to eliminate any form of ambiguity or legal complications in the application of the Bill when it is enacted.

“We reiterate our earlier call on the National Assembly to expeditiously conclude this process and re-transmit the Electoral Bill 2021 to the President for assent within 30 days from 21st December 2021.

“Any further delay in concluding the process of enacting the Electoral Bill 2021 will directly impact INEC’s preparations for the 2023 general election.”

https://www.thecable.ng/exposed-errors-contradictions-csos-highlight-mistakes-in-electoral-bill/amp
Sports / Re: Iheanacho, Lookman Among Leicester Players Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 by 111sunshine: 5:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Eeya
Politics / Re: Electoral Act Amendments: Buhari Writes INEC, Seeks Advice On Direct Primaries, by 111sunshine: 5:38am On Nov 30, 2021
Cryptobits:
Mark Zuckerberg is 33yrs old and has only one business; Facebook- launched in Feb 2004.
Aliko Dangote is 60yrs old, has a business empire, been in business for over 40years

In 2012, Dangote was named the 43rd richest man in the world (Forbes) while Mark was 66th; but in 2017, Mark became the 5th richest person while Dangote dropped to 105th position.

Mark Zuckerberg achieved more globally in 6yrs than Dangote has done in 40yrs.

The Reason?
Dangote started his business in the Industrial age which requires physical strength to succeed while Mark started his business in the Information Age which requires information and Knowledge.

You need new keys to open new doors old keys won't work.
Don't get stuck.

Strategy is better than energy. If you lack strategy, tragedy is Inevitable.
Go for Strategy before the year end

Embrace change....Embrace Cryptocurrency

Its all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
ok
Business / Re: Oil Exploration: NNPC Gets $1.04 Billion Facility From Afreximbank by 111sunshine: 5:13am On Nov 18, 2021
Good
Politics / Re: FFK And Pantami: What Fraud Has Joined Together - Farooq Kperogi by 111sunshine: 5:10am On Nov 18, 2021
K
Food / Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by 111sunshine: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Hmnn

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by 111sunshine: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

Mental weakness is better than complete brain damage. Only someone with a brain half rotten, will say the trash u just vomited this early morning.

So with ur alleged "strong mentality", you think election is more important than the precious lives and blood of the innocent wasted everyday?

In a saner clime, a state of emergency will be declared in Borno, damning every election till further notice. All the armed forces will be sent there to kill every single one of those terr0rists. Before anyone can start talking about election again.

But the way you and ur kinsmen in govt reason, all I can say to you is woe!
The blood of all those innocent people are on ur hands as well.
I just saw your lame attempt of a response to your obvious lack of anything good happening to your or your kinsmen.

1. in your saner clime USA, elections held during world war 2 despite bombs dropping in pearl harbor and other locations...same as in Britain.... always use your brain before making submissions particularly in places where sensible people are likely to read it.
Politics / Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by 111sunshine: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2021
AntiBMC:

So u mean to tell d general public that thousands of brutal killings going on in Borno daily, is nothing compared to Anambra election? If that's what you are saying...then something is innately wrong with you. U're cvrsed sir, respectfully.

killings have been going on in Borno state since 2010...it has not stopped elections from holding there in 2011, 2015 and 2019....

I don't know why some of you cannot air your views without using abusive words...it is a sign of mental weakness. thanks
Crime / Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by 111sunshine: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2021
silvoclaira:
undecided Its not a bad thing producing locally made drink right in your backyard. The problem is that this things habe not been evaluated certified for human use or consumption and that is where it becomes criminal to have them in circulation.

People now do all sought of evil things just to make money quick.

People should do the right things for once na

Nice job Military for getting this People.

please, it is A BAD THING to produce drinks in your backyard. what is bad is bad.

it is worse to adulterate drinks of popular brands in your backyard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by 111sunshine: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2021
congratulations
Politics / Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by 111sunshine: 5:57am On Nov 04, 2021
anochuko01:
This can only stop the rigging that comes from illegal adding of numbers. It's still not efficient coz I can decide to tamper with votes and make them invalid...

you want all problems to be solved at once?....learn to appreciate improvements anywhere you notice them no matter how small including in your life...it is the key to a joy filled existence. thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Afghanistan: 100 Female Footballers Evacuated To Qatar by 111sunshine: 5:34am On Oct 15, 2021
wow
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 111sunshine: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ina2k:

See this one o.
who cares kwanu?
Sorry for trying to answer you. Inspectorate Cadre na wetin reach u, stay happy with it.

you could have just typed that at first...

thanks...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 111sunshine: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ina2k:

How do u mean you applied for Superintendent cadre and u got inspectorate cadre with BSC? HOW is that possible?

If you checked my question... Its doesn't involve "how it happened"

Leave that detail....

What I need insight on are the questions I asked.

Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 111sunshine: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
please I have a question... if a person applies with Bsc for superintendent cadre in NSCDC but is being offered level 7 in the inspectorate cadre....

will it affect the ability of the person to rise to the highest rank in future?

or is there a limit one can grow in the service?

please I need insight on this sirs...

everyone with in depth knowledge of how these things work should reply.

thanks in advance.
Politics / Re: World Bank Approves Nigeria's $750 Million COVID-19 Loan Request by 111sunshine: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Nice one
Politics / Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by 111sunshine: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
PaNnamdi:

U reason like someone typing from his anus,I wonder how most of u people behave and are in real life.

U are quoting USA with advanced surveillance and heavily equipped millitary,so if u build a 10foot thick wall,bandits with their advanced weapons can't break it abi?bandit that can sack millitary formations na wall go stop them.

Na wa oooo!!!!I just hope am not replying a 12yr old sha!!!

it is so easy to know people like you who can't have a decent conversation without abuse....I am sorry for replying your type.
Politics / Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by 111sunshine: 6:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

That's for countries which have something tangible to achieve, not a country like Nigeria.

All what we have on ground already, what have we achieved with them? Build steel Jericho walls for Nigeria, nothing still gonna change. We only like deceiving ourselves.

After building Berlin wall for years, same Navy will come back to say they're not trained for asymmetrical warfare, after doing that again, they'll still find something to fault.

now you have shift the goal post...your original post didn't include "countries who have something tangible to achieve"....

do you mean keeping foreign terrorist s from our country is not " something tangible to achieve? "

1 Like

Politics / Re: Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps by 111sunshine: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
Mumu country, always wasting years on things that can be fixed within seconds.

After building Berlin wall, they discover wall of China is what they need, after that they discover they also need towers of Babel to be able to see bandits properly.

Mumu black African race.

Sometimes I wonder if it's same God that created White people and Blacks.

Shame on black people.

its the same God... walls are not outdated...even citizens builds walls around their properties...the USA is building walls on their borders with Mexico as I type.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ikpeazu's Office Spends ₦2.2 Billion On Welfare, ₦1.4bn On Vehicles In A Year by 111sunshine: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2021
ZIAZI:

Well said, but I think we will improve faster if we start from Ward Councillors, Local Government Chairmen and reps at the federal and state level.

I wholly agree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.