Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,048 members, 7,852,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96932 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by atoyebidaramola(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
ok drop ur link
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by atoyebidaramola(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
just do add me up nd always check my status ok
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by wundakind(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Michky: Where you been man?

Master my phone was stolen but am back nd better
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Zico4real(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
Zico4real: Sure tips for 2day.
Reggina vs empoli =2x won
sassuolo vs cesena =1
won
bescia vs crotone=1x
won
novara vs grosseto =1x
won
livorno vs juvestabia= 1x
won
ascoli vs varese =1x
won
hellas verona vs modena =1x won
ternana vs pro-vercelli =1x
won
feirense vs santa clara =1x
won
uniao madeira vs arouca = 1x
won
1 =home win
1x= home win or draw
2x=away win or draw
I thank God 4 2day.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
brainy02:

bro kindly send me ur email, i got some stuff to discuss with!
Jasperchidera@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Michky: @Jasper7. Fantastic idea. Infact, Obysolid was already doing something similar to this before his account went down. He was into the over 1.5 combo. I remember reminding the house about this idea but nothing happened. My idea was that if we have up to 10 combos of 2.00, atleast 5 will come through daily and we'll be smiling to the bank.

Perhaps with your new vigor, this idea will survive. Lets see how it goes.

One thing you said that caught my attention is teamwork. I really wish that would be possible as time goes on. You'll have to spear-head this initiative though. Lets see how things pan out. It is well.
yeah bro.. am happy you are down for it. I remember when Obysolid was gonna do something like dat. but am nt really sure which of the obysolids. seems there are multiple faces behind the mask grin. First thing we have to do is find out everybody's strength. for example, Bukahands is really good in the goal market. so if we have him supplying us maybe a combo with odds of 3.00 or above every weekend. am pretty sure we'll do just fine
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
methodman: I laugh whenever i read from people that they want to run down bookies. How feasible do you guyz think that is? Remember, no system is 100% efficient.
Hmmmmmm. sounds sadist a little teeny bit. truth is, nothing in life is 100% sure. even life itself isn't 100% sure. the fact that we will die someday doesn't still stop us from living. to me, if there's a 10% chance that what we are about to do works. then am ready to take it
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
bukahands: Michky, marlockj, coolG, xpset, cyif2003, elari, teeboy4x, jasper, rabonni, ayobetz, mr drizzy, toluax, sanchez and co (pardon my spelling) let's keep this thread alive. Chai how can I forget farouk senior d funny guy

And for newbie, please ask questions here and don't pay money to any1, I think its beta we help each others here. We post previews bets etc

Where is Cool G and marlockj
we sure will, and the only way is if we are making steady income. and again as you rightly pointed out, newbies have to be careful. don't let anybody here to rip you off. dont give money or your password to anybody
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
wundakind: who missed me...... Choi cheltenham don sieze my moni oh,....... Pob no wan pay me ni
ish... where have you been?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
I think people should analyze and post their bets for Jan 1 before tomorrow's evening ( Tuesday's evening) because by that time the networks service will be jammed resulting in slow or no data service. Make sense?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
kingphemy:

Thanks for bringing this up. I was thinking of funding POB as I am tired of nairabet with their limited market and asking the house that who can fund my LR for me.
i can fund it for you reply lets talk on meeting
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Owkay... since atleast some of us agree on it. we would need to make 10 bets. from 10 different markets. Pls, whatever we are doing is for when the next half season starts in full i.e 13th Jan. possible markets should be.
1.) English Premier League LDW
2.) French ligue 1 LDW
3.) Spanish La Liga LDW
4.) Dutch Eredivisie
5.) English chamionship LDW
6.) Italian seria A
7.) German Bundesliga LDW
8.) any other league LDW
9.) over 2.5
10.)over 3.5
11.)BTTS
12.)over 1.5.

I think these are the markets every bookie has. Now here's how we are going to do it. each of us will pick one or 2 of these markets. we'll study them and master how the market works. Now, your job will be to feed us with odds above 3.00, whether it's a combo or whatever. you'll have to give good reasons why you think the market will pay out. if we are convinced about the market and we agree to go with it, then we will. so, the next challenge is for people to volunteer on the markets they want to work on. I think if u have a more narrow market to work with your predictions will be more accurate. at this point.. I personally nominate Bukahands for the goal market and michky for La liga. grin. pls if you have any other market in mind that you think you can work with, and it isnt listed. pls mention the market, so that we can add it.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Owkay... since atleast some of us agree on it. we would need to make 10 bets. from 10 different markets. Pls, whatever we are doing is for when the next half season starts in full i.e 13th Jan. possible markets should be.
2.) French ligue 1 LDW
3.) Spanish La Liga LDW
4.) Dutch Eredivisie
6.) Italian seria A
8.) any other league LDW
9.) over 2.5
10.)over 3.5
11.)BTTS
12.)over 1.5.

I think these are the markets every bookie has. Now here's how we are going to do it. each of us will pick one or 2 of these markets. we'll study them and master how the market works. Now, your job will be to feed us with odds above 3.00, whether it's a combo or whatever. you'll have to give good reasons why you think the market will pay out. if we are convinced about the market and we agree to go with it, then we will. so, the next challenge is for people to volunteer on the markets they want to work on. I think if u have a more narrow market to work with your predictions will be more accurate. at this point.. I personally nominate Bukahands for the goal market and michky for La liga. grin. pls if you have any other market in mind that you think you can work with, and it isnt listed. pls mention the market, so that we can add it.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2012
jasper7: Owkay... since atleast some of us agree on it. we would need to make 10 bets. from 10 different markets. Pls, whatever we are doing is for when the next half season starts in full i.e 13th Jan. possible markets should be.
2.) French ligue 1 LDW
3.) Spanish La Liga LDW
4.) Dutch Eredivisie
6.) Italian seria A
8.) any other league LDW
9.) over 2.5
10.)over 3.5
11.)BTTS
12.)over 1.5.

Gud 2 av Sum1 like u in dix Thread
I can Feed d house With Odds Above 3.0 From No.8 (ENGLISH LEAGUE 1,LEAGUE 2,FRENCH LEAGUE 2 ETC)
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2012
jasper7: Owkay... since atleast some of us agree on it. we would need to make 10 bets. from 10 different markets. Pls, whatever we are doing is for when the next half season starts in full i.e 13th Jan. possible markets should be.
2.) French ligue 1 LDW
3.) Spanish La Liga LDW
4.) Dutch Eredivisie
6.) Italian seria A
8.) any other league LDW
9.) over 2.5
10.)over 3.5
11.)BTTS
12.)over 1.5.

I can Feed d house With Odds Above 3.0 From No.8 (ENGLISH LEAGUE 1,LEAGUE 2,FRENCH LEAGUE 2 ETC)

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 2:28am On Dec 31, 2012
teeboy4x:

okay bro. well noted
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 3:53am On Dec 31, 2012
teeboy4x:
U no d ever see PM...lolx

Wat abt sendin SMS cox u av not replied any of ma PM

Bro am serious o, I haven't been getting pm anyway u cud send me a mail @ edwinoduche@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Ofejiro20: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2012
I like the way naija punters reason dis days, seems 2013 will be a good year for us. Jasper abeg ride on with this ur project, nothin go block ur way! Eh eh
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by wundakind(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2012
jasper God bless yhu for the thinkin.... We are all solidly behind yhu
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2012
2.) French ligue 1 LDW
3.) Spanish La Liga LDW
4.) Dutch Eredivisie
6.) Italian seria A
8.) any other league LDW
9.) over 2.5
10.)over 3.5
11.)BTTS
12.)over 1.5.

the best way to go... i also have good knowledge of laliga.
Odysolid the master of over 1.5
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by samexycool(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Bet slip
Single bets
Wigan - Manchester United
who will win?
Manchester United
Odds 1.52 [image]
Manchester City - Stoke
who will win?
Manchester City
Odds 1.26 [image]
Swansea - Aston Villa
who will win?
Swansea
Odds 1.56 [image]
Southampton - Arsenal
who will win?
Arsenal
Odds 1.67 [image]
Blackpool - Hull
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5
Odds 1.23 [image]
Birmingham - Cardiff
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5
Odds 1.24 [image]
Combo bets
Standart combo (odds: 7.61)
All odinars
All doubles
All trebles
All 4-folds
All 5-folds
1 Number of bets:
1.00 Summary cost:
7.61 Possible winning:
Edit
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Zico4real(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2012
Another 14 sure games 4 tomorrow. Who dey follow ?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Sonnik212(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2012
A new discussion blog for nigeria football traders which is rich in information for beginners and pro punters,visit www.nairapunters.com. Dont forget to subscribe for d emaail newsletter and use d comment box to drop your suggestion....
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by wundakind(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Zico4real: Another 14 sure games 4 tomorrow. Who dey follow ?

Post make we follow
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Sonnik212(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2012
samexycool: Bet slip
Single bets
who will win?
Manchester United
Odds 1.52 [image]
Manchester City - Stoke
who will win?
Manchester City
Odds 1.26 [image]
Swansea - Aston Villa
who will win?
Swansea
Odds 1.56 [image]
Southampton - Arsenal
who will win?
Arsenal
Odds 1.67 [image]
Blackpool - Hull
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5
Odds 1.23 [image]
Birmingham - Cardiff
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5
Odds 1.24 [image]
Combo bets
All odinars
All doubles
All trebles
All 4-folds
All 5-folds
1 Number of bets:
1.00 Summary cost:
7.61 Possible winning:
Edit
i just put together a new betting blog n wud like punters like to visit d site and suggest some modification, atleast dia wont b any feaar of banning and you can drop your link too...visit www.nairapunters.com
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Sonnik212(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Moderators and guest writer needed in a new betting blog.for more info,send mail to sonnik21@gmail.com...only serious minded people.visit www.nairapunters.com
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by wundakind(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Sonnik212: Moderators and guest writer needed in a new betting blog.for more info,send mail to sonnik21@gmail.com...only serious minded people.visit www.nairapunters.com

Come e be like say ur head dey skip.... Does this look like an advert section..... Advertise here again nd get banned....
Take ur blog else where. If u have anything reasonable to offer den post it here

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2012
bukahands:

Bro am serious o, I haven't been getting pm anyway u cud send me a mail @ edwinoduche@gmail.com

Mail sent...patiently waitin for ur humble reply
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by wundakind(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2012
samexycool: Bet slip
Single bets
who will win?
Manchester United
Odds 1.52 [image]
Manchester City - Stoke
who will win?
Manchester City
Odds 1.26 [image]
Swansea - Aston Villa
who will win?
Swansea
Odds 1.56 [image]
Southampton - Arsenal
who will win?
Arsenal
Odds 1.67 [image]
Blackpool - Hull
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5
Odds 1.23 [image]
Birmingham - Cardiff
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5
Odds 1.24 [image]
Combo bets
All odinars
All doubles
All trebles
All 4-folds
All 5-folds
1 Number of bets:
1.00 Summary cost:
7.61 Possible winning:
Edit

Bro ur tips are quite risky.
U should have put swansea, mancity and arsenal on double chance..
Cos stoke na hard nut to crack specially against top4 teams
Arsenal on the other hand is unpredictable.... Dey seem to be playin well now but dey might just flop wen u least expected dem.
Well for ur sake i pray it works out
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Sonnik212(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2012
wundakind:

Come e be like say ur head dey skip.... Does this look like an advert section..... Advertise here again nd get banned....
Take ur blog else where. If u have anything reasonable to offer den post it here
get a life mate and beside check who opened d season 1 of this thread...nairaland bans ppl even when d site is geniue hence important info is lost dats y i opened d blog and beside,when did you start using nairaland...smh for this kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (101)

Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Betonmarket Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.