Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96498 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by AKDON(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
PLEASE....can anyone help me with possible bets for this weekend?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
kevoh: Has anyone been able to open P.l.a.n.e.t.o.f.b.ets site as at 10:45 a.m till now? I'm finding it hard to open the site both on my phone and laptop too

Mine has been opening all day.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
puskin:

Mine has been opening all day.
It"s back now. Thanks all the same.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
alickdavid: U ar d dumbest dude on earth, an incompetent fool n a nincompoop.
Read wat u postd n tel me u wren't mockin him.
Chei, Toluxa. Only if... *Sighs and walks away*
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
I have sharply placed d following b4 d odds reduce

Real madrid 1.30
Barcelona 1.28
Bayern 1.28

All win odds 2.12 bet365
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
bukahands: I have sharply placed d following b4 d odds reduce

Real madrid 1.30
Barcelona 1.28
Bayern 1.28

All win odds 2.12 bet365

What do u guys think ?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by dubezra: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
copahengan vs stateu bucareti.copahegan Needs to win with a big margin; with home advtg and their present form the worst that could happen is a draw.so i will back copahengan on :draw no bet @ 1.5 odd.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
Michky: @Obysolid . Honestly, i think you're on the verge of being a sports betting genius. You doubled a lot of peoples stakes yesterday and that's still fresh on our hearts. Yeah, bad day today. Don't worry. Its part of the business. Please don't let this discourage you. Your double-your-stake tactics is really making sense. God bless you bro.
@Obysolid.
Michky had said it all...take his encouragement...Its part of the business...Hope you'll join other experienced punters in staying away sometimes from some of these non-trending, uncertain & non-league games, just as I did...Wishing you God's very best!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hello Friends and Viewers of this great thread, Get My 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th Dec. 2012 @ WWW+SPORTSTRADINGCLUB+WEBS+COM
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hi Tolu, where did you get all these stats from:

* 90% of UNILAG chicks has aborted a minimum of5times before their final year.
* Only 20% of Nwafor Orizu College of edu. girls have actually seen an aeroplane.
* 60% of UNN chicks can open their legs for you if you offer them okpa and coke.
* 82% of IMSU chicks doesnt wear panties
* 77% of Fed. Poly Oko chicks have never seen a BB before.
* 96 of ESUT babes wear one pant for one week.
* 88% of IMT chicks has yam legs.
* All the chicks in covenant university hide their phones inside their panties to avoid detention.
* 79% of DELSU chicks have orgazmz as soon as they hear gun shots.
* 98% of UNIZIK chicks have hair in their chests and Nippples.
* 80% of UNIPORT chicks carry their panties in their handbag cos they dont know where whey will spend the night.
* 90% of FUTO chicks look like Weird MC
* 71% of ABSU chicks wear second hand panties.
* 67% of UNIJOS babes howl like witches during sex.
* 90% of EBSU chicks wear pant for one week.
* 74% of UNIILORIN chicks guzzle sper.m like cold beer.
* 80% of ANSU chicks doesnt sleep in their hostels during weekends.
* No UNICAL female student is a virgin.
* 70% of UNIBEN chicks live with their schøol boyfriends.
* Its like the gates of HADES has just been flooded open when abt 66% of UNIABUJA chicks open their legs.

Are these info true? Can you bet on it? And where? Or are you just joking? If these info are true, then let's pray for God's touch of change on those Students involved...that's part of our service to our Maker and our love for our fellow humans who err...Thanks for the info, it gives me a burden to pray... read the power Minister's statement of today on power problem in Nigeria at https://www.nairaland.com/1116799/evil-spirit-behind-darkness-nigeria, you will know that apart from Sports trading , we need to take time out to pray for ourselves, family, friends, congregations, the nation and the world at large...these are the last days...so many things are happening... only God's mercy will save us! Be STRONG AND UNMOVABLE IN YOUR SCRIPTURAL FAITH AND PRACTICES as prescribed by JESUS CHRIST, the Author And Finisher of our faith!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Heyy U̶̲̥̅̊ Betters ,A̶̲̥̅♏ moving on to greater things ..i guess we all need to be patient and do analysis 1 hour b4 the match ..the problem of we loosing yesterday bet was due to not analysing but putting our hope all in the name of BIG TEAMs ....let's analyse b4 betting...cos they say .....FAILURE IS A STEP TO WINNING ...so i uRGE U̶̲̥̅̊ guys to let's carry on like super eagles and leave yesterday experience as past and hope we've all learn from it
2go username : victor7635
OLUWA IS INVOLVED !!!!!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
alickdavid: U ar d dumbest dude on earth, an incompetent fool n a nincompoop.
Read wat u postd n tel me u wren't mockin him.

I shall trade no insults with you bro. I actually regretted calling you dumb in the first place. Its unlike me! Sorry.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
toluxa1:

I shall trade no insults with you bro. I actually regretted calling you dumb in the first place. Its unlike me! Sorry.
toluxa i love your maturity level

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by alickdavid(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
toluxa1:

U startd d insult.
I'm also sori abt d abuses.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
dubezra: copahengan vs stateu bucareti.copahegan Needs to win with a big margin; with home advtg and their present form the worst that could happen is a draw.so i will back copahengan on :draw no bet @ 1.5 odd.
Nice! Following. @Bukahands. Cool. Following you too.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by alickdavid(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
toluxa1:

Bt u started d insult.
It's unlike me too.
My apologies.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
alickdavid: Bt u started d insult.
It's unlike me too.
My apologies.

Thanks bro.

I hope today go make sense for us all ooo. But I have made the decision to stay out till weekend since Mon.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by alickdavid(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
alickdavid: Bt u started d insult.
It's unlike me too.
My apologies.
Nxt tym u wanna criticize ppl, pls don't hit on dem wit such words.
Realy sounded lyk mockery words 2 me.
Jus an advce.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by mrendowed2: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Inter,bayern,lyon,totenham to win
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
i think we need to take and consider my idea seriously.. why not we form a 2go gruop chat so as to analyse with eachother , when to bet ..placing of bet and so many things so that we can make things easier for us .before we place a bet .pls let be serious
mine is .....2go user nmae ;victor7635
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
youngmega: i think we need to take and consider my idea seriously.. why not we form a 2go gruop chat so as to analyse with eachother , when to bet ..placing of bet and so many things so that we can make things easier for us .before we place a bet .pls let be serious

What do we want to say on 2go that cannot be said here where everybody can see. By the way, there is already a BBM group.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
youngmega: i think we need to take and consider my idea seriously.. why not we form a 2go gruop chat so as to analyse with eachother , when to bet ..placing of bet and so many things so that we can make things easier for us .before we place a bet .pls let be serious
What is wrong with this platform that is already in use? All analysis and placing of bets is been done here,which seems easier and will not isolate a certain section of the house, besides not everyone is on 2go and not everyone uses BBM chat.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
kevoh:
What is wrong with this platform that is already in use? All analysis and placing of bets is been done here,which seems easier and will not isolate a certain section of the house, besides not everyone is on 2go and not everyone uses BBM chat.

2go is more better cos we can do a group chat with stress .but nairaland is a forum. if we use 2go it will be great cos it willl help us to choose a beta way and help us alll to connect each other more better
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
toluxa1:

What do we want to say on 2go that cannot be said here where everybody can see. By the way, there is already a BBM group.
\ pls if there is a BBM group chat already pls connect me
BBM PIN;27731D0E
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Omo me run from Europa league o
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
youngmega:

2go is more better cos we can do a group chat with stress .but nairaland is a forum. if we use 2go it will be great cos it willl help us to choose a beta way and help us alll to connect each other more better
2go is a medium for instant message. Great but might not be very useful when you want to think before making any decisns at all. Besides, this platform is already providing the necessary service. 2go could stil be useful for when we need to interact quicker though.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Farouksenior: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
youngmega: \ pls if there is a BBM group chat already pls connect me
BBM PIN;27731D0E
....play ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ gJoin 27bf2cdd
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
dix last matches na sumtin else oh
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
please total 4 goals in a match under 4.5 thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by alickdavid(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Xpset: please total 4 goals in a match under 4.5 thanks
Yes it's under 4.5 n won
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
alickdavid: Yes it's under 4.5 n won

thank you. l think i will stick with this market for now. since 1x2 is dangerous this days
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by patholaw: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
Inter millan just killed my combo in d last minute....chai angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101)

Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.