Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Trade In GOLD! You Can Never Lose - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Trade In GOLD! You Can Never Lose (1230 Views)

Invest In Gold Business (the Sure Moving Business) / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet / Make legitimate money Investing In GOLD COINS on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade In GOLD! You Can Never Lose by andico34: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, I believe investing in gold or trading in gold is one of the best and safe investments there is and infact in some cases better than land investments. Why? The prices of real estate(land) is usually affected by crisis such as war, famine and even political, economic instability and crisis in Nigeria and even in the world in general. For instance I live in Kano(was born there).....two years ago, there was a mad rush by southerners to buy state allocated land in a place called Paniso in Fagge/Ungogo L.G.A , adjacent to the Sabon Gari Area in Kano state. A 50ft by 75ft plot of land in very choice places went as high as 2.5m Naira. This year in January after the Kano bomb blasts, they are offering those plots for N800,000 and there is no buyer!The land prices have plummeted and the initial buyers and subsequent buyers may lose their investments. Comparatively,an investment in gold two years ago would have yielded 68% not too even talk of trading in gold!Gold is widely believed to hit $2,000 per ounce before the end of 2013. Even Ladies can vouch for the fact that when they take their gold jewelry to the market(after some time) for sale, they never sell below what they bought it for.
Historically, wealth has been transfered and acquired through gold through the ancient times till now.King Solomon became richer than his contemporaries by trading in gold! Contemporarily,the current 6th richest man in the world, Eike Batista valued at $36 billion acquired his wealth mainly from gold. He started trading in gold at the age of 25 by buying from miners in the Amazon region and selling in the European markets. He made $6 million in the first year. He then made his first investment in a gold mine and later acquired other gold mines which he used as a cash cow to fund his investments in the petroleum sector in Brazil and currently controls oil blocks. He is the fastest growing billionaire in the world and is expected will be the richest man in the world in 3 to 4 years time.
The question may arise then, how do I trade in gold? (I dont mean the online trading which is risky)....As a Nigerian safely? How do I acquire government allocated virgin gold mines of as low as 10 hectares in some places in suburban Africa which go for As little as $200,000? The sky is the limit if the plots are N resource rich in gold (i.e surveyed to have gold deposits greater than 1,000,000 ounces). Alhaji Aliko Dangote is currently the richest man in Africa but not for long. The current second richest man the Ethiopian Mohammed Al Amoudi(who used to be the first) has currently announced that the mines he controls in Ethiopia have gold deposits of more than 1,200 metric tons worth over $50 billion dollars at current value! It is believed this will be taken into account and he will go back to being Africa No 1.
Do you know that the cost of operation for running a gold mine in Africa goes for as low as $190 per ounce? And these gold operators can sell close to or at discounts to the current value of $1,730! The gold is even sold before it is brought out of the ground! The gold operators currently in Africa are making a killing!
You can safely trade trade in gold by selling gold dore bars in any of the international markets that accept gold dore bars mainly Dubai, India and Europe but Dubai is the best bet. This gold dore bars can be obtained from genuine sellers in West Africa who have been vetted. There is a safe and efficient way of doing this with less risk to investors or traders.
Have a Nice Sunday.
Re: Trade In GOLD! You Can Never Lose by andico34: 6:01am On Dec 04, 2012
dear nairalanders lets share opinion on this. thanks
Re: Trade In GOLD! You Can Never Lose by kasshoggi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
Andico, can we get more info on how we can partake in this great thing?
Re: Trade In GOLD! You Can Never Lose by andico34: 3:48am On Dec 07, 2012
dear kashoggi you can reach me on 08091009181. wil be able to explain better. the best investments in the world are normally hidden from the normal human eye and it is not always a mad rush affair

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Designer Cosmetics For Sale / Gnld New Fertlizer For Fish Farming/rearing / Sony VAIO 11.6" Ultrabook/tablet - Wi-fi - Intel Core I7 Quad Core, 1.9 Ghz - L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.