Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Would You Have Another Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Have Another Child? (957 Views)

Are You Feeling Anxious About Having Another Child? / Miracle Mother Of Seven Gives Birth To Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Another Child? by ISOWE: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2008
Would you have another child for your husband when he is at logger- head with every member of your family and even when you know your mum wont be there in your home to take care of you??
Re: Would You Have Another Child? by almondjoy(f): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
ISOWE:

Would you have another child for your husband when he is at logger- head with every member of your family and even when you know your mum wont be there in your home to take care of you??

Excuse me? shocked

What is the reason for this "Super Story" kind of environment?  Logger-heads with every member of my family?  My mom will not be there to take care of me? cheesy

I dey laff!  Look this girl oooooooooh!

I don't think you are ready to make your marriage work.  Let me help you out here.

First of all--you need to keep your husband on a tight leash.  If he is at logger heads with EVERY member of your family--he must be very troublesome.

Second, my mom has like 14 grandkids and has NEVER done an "omugo" for any of us.  She has made it clear that she does not intend to and we respect that.  She does not like to get into our business at all.  She visits for like 1 week--congratulates you quietly and leaves.   She is still wearing jeans and T-shirts ma dear and has Grandpa Almond to take care of and keep up with too. cheesy  Living a very fulfilling life if I must tell you.

Bottom line--learn to take care of your business like a mature adult.  If you and your husband were concentrating on the future together--you will not be sounding so helpless and looking for who will take care of you.  You have opened your doors to too many busy bodies to come into your home.  Typical Nigerian marriage. grin You are going to pay a very dear price very soon.

May I add that your biological clock is ticking away madam.  After your husband uses all his energy to fight your whole village you can bet your sweet five alive arse that you will be in the church paying tithes for that "another" child to come from him shooting all 'em blank bulliiits or you will be permanently stationed in some fertility clinic that will pre-book your appointments for the next 10 years to come!  Please mind your feminine duties before it is too late.

Goodluck hon'! kiss
Re: Would You Have Another Child? by ISOWE: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2008
Almondjoy,

Thanks for your response. It really gave me some soothing. I ll keep all your suggestions in mind.

You must have a whole lot of experience!

Thanks girl.

(1) (Reply)

Good Parenting - The Foundation Of Every Solid Economy / Siblings In Marriage. / Follow Up On The Rape Case Along Lag/ibd Xpress Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.