Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Are You Feeling Anxious About Having Another Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Anxious About Having Another Child? (654 Views)

Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child / Do I Go After My Career Or Have Another Child / Is It Ideal Having Another Elaborate Wedding After A Wife/Husband Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Anxious About Having Another Child? by fissie: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2015
Before I had my child there were many things that felt like unreachable goals. I never knew how to change a diaper. I don’t sleep much but I have always adored my ‘me’ time and the serenity of having my own space whenever I wanted. I knew my life was going to be altered but I never quite imagined the transition. There are times I just wanted to shout and scream but those beautiful pair of eyes staring directly into mine in the middle of scattered laundry, could disarming. I have learnt to love far beyond whatever limits I might have had.There is absolutely nothing compared to the bod we share.

These past two years have happened so fast. I probably have done more growing up in these two years than I have most of my life. I get asked a lot when I’ll be ready for the second one, I laugh it off sometimes, other times, I say ‘soon’. What I am not saying however, is how scared I am that my heart might not be large enough to pour same amount of love on the second child. I also fear that my daughter migh
- See more at: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/#sthash.s1FWgiBC.dpuf
Re: Are You Feeling Anxious About Having Another Child? by ahnie: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Nice Linings,......my lil Bae is a bundle of joy to me.on the issue havin another child,mehn not now,most probably in 2yrs time.op i tell you,it gives me immense joy each time my lil bae smiles@me.

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For My Niece For Queen Of Anambra Heritage 2015. / Where You Eye Peppered When You Were Little? / Not Everybody Has Perfect Sex Organs (II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.