Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting (11176 Views)

Jonathan, Sambo, Mark Boycott PDP Bot Meeting / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by NaijaReborn: 5:57am On Dec 03, 2012
berem: Op what were you thinking? Were you expecting people like you and me to grace the meeting? Corruption has come to stay in nigeria as long as our leaders are not ready to fight it!

You and I should be the ones to fight it, not just our leaders. You and I, and by that i mean all of us Nigerians should be ready to stand up and say no to corruption in our daily lives. We need to learn to stop throwing away our birthright for a bowl of porridge.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by ROCKJ1(m): 6:02am On Dec 03, 2012
Only God can save us.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Remii(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2012
take dat: Assemblage of terrorists, thieves and con men holding their meeting at the Villa made me remember the phrase "na Jona I vote for no be PDP"!

Don't mind them, they will soon get their rhymes back soon. I bet the same people will say the same in 2015 for the same GEJ and 2016 they will still cry as they are doing today. It is like Nigeria is under a spell or something.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by larrymoore(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2012
Yet they want me, larrymoore to believe in vision 2020. These terrorst ar as dangerous to our life as d boko haram. Afterall they finance d bk boyz, inversely debasing islam.

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by aglomar: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2012
A complete assembly of PDP- criminals.

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by maclatunji: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2012
naja2: Many Nigerians dont see anything wrong with the list of thieves there as long as they are from their ethnic group or they share the same religion. This myhopic and bigoted way of reasoning is the most potent strategy that the theving ruling elite class continue to use to hold on to power without offering any development. When the masses are tired of misrule they will rise up and forsake this bigotry and elect for themswlf leaders that will tackle corruption and bring development even if he is from the hutu tribe in Rwanda

Indeed sir... indeed.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2012
FSU: When ACN does its BOT meeting, does exconvict and drug-pushing Chicago certificate forger, Tinubu, not attend?

I seriously wonder
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2012
“Believed to have stolen“ does not mean“stealing“ fu..5k what ever EFCC “believes“
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by gratiaeo(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2012
THIS NIGERIA SEF DE SLEEP 2MUCH...
NIGERIA WAKEUP NAH!!!!
OOOHHH make una no worry MR GONA seat down on top of the situation.....
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by dridowu: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2012
PDP*****PEOPLE DESTRUCTION PARTY
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Skii(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2012
What a pity
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by banki(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2012
DJTee:

I seriously wonder

I didnt know he was a convict, please tell me where he was convicted? I also did not know that the former chief accountant of Mobil nigeria forged his certificate, please tell me.........

2 Likes

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by bashydemy(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2012
FSU: When ACN does its BOT meeting, does exconvict and drug-pushing Chicago certificate forger, Tinubu, not attend?
And as he been convicted of any of the said above offense? Despite not been member of the ruling party, he went to court and won when he was charged i think that is enough for you to now Tinubu is a strong man even una Bode George serves jail term

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Demdem(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2012
The killer party simply doesn't disappoints. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by bashydemy(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2012
banki:

I didnt know he was a convict, please tell me where he was convicted? I also did not know that the former chief accountant of Mobil nigeria forged his certificate, please tell me.........
Helep me ask those eediot oooo

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by salafiyy: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2012
WE FAIL TO REALIZED THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY, ITS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE OURSELVES THAT IS WHY GOD HAD CHOOSEN WICKED SOULS FOR US AS LEADER, THEREFORE, IF WE CHANGE WHAT IS WITH US GOD WILL TURN THINGS AROUND FOR US (FOR BETTER)
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by BlueMurder(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2012
When Nigerians are ready to remove the heavy logs of tribalism and religious bigotry from their eyes, we will see clearly that unless and until the killer party is sent packing, we shall know no peace and development.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Degis(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2012
Another ACN Lappy. Most Politicians especially the Nigerian version are thieves and Looters
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by ubong560(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2012
And yet we expect naija 2 change 4 gud. Sombdy lik Bode George wil now do his worse not minding d petted jail he served b4.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Ozovehe65(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2012
By the grace of GOD PDP has fail dis time around, GOD IS WATCHING !!!
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2012
The PDP story is the Nigerian story.

Corruption has eaten deep into our bones.

This is a country where parents pay money to someone to write exams for their children.

It is a pity.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by AjanleKoko: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2012
Technically, you can't loosely refer to 'corrupt politicians', especially if said politician has not been indicted or charged with any corruption-related offences.
As for the convict . . . are ex-convicts barred from seeking political association? Mind you, not political office, I am referring to an ex-convict holding a position in a political party. Not sure if we have any laws of that nature in Nigeria.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Augustinaz(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2012
Fee Dee Fee, Fower to za Feople

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Lasinoh: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2012
Meanwhile, their 'children' full for Nairaland o! grin
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by sunnshyn(f): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2012
salafiyy: WE FAIL TO REALIZED THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY, ITS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE OURSELVES THAT IS WHY GOD HAD CHOOSEN WICKED SOULS FOR US AS LEADER, THEREFORE, IF WE CHANGE WHAT IS WITH US GOD WILL TURN THINGS AROUND FOR US (FOR BETTER)

Hey Mr man, God didn't choose anyone for anybody! Pls leave God out of this. You were among those who went to polling centers to vote for these thieves in power! So enjoy them while they last...

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by honeric01(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2012
greatgod2012: [/color]
imagine! These pple have ruined and are still ruining Nigeria, oh God of mercy, deliver us from these rogues, destroy their powers and replace them with those who fear u.
[color=#000099]

angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by atuboweke(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2012
THANK GOD AM NOT A CITIZEN OF THIS JOKE CALLED NIGERIA..............AM A BORN BIAFRAN!!!!!hug transformer if u object.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by shaqhead: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2012
Maxymilliano: PDP is a collage of the good, the bad and the ugly.
Wetin good for pdp?

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by ignis: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2012
PDP will everly remain PDP. Party of thieves and robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Greatken007(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2012
In a country of lawlessness it is illegal to be law abiding...He wh is nt corrupt should cast d first stone?Hw did u pass ur WAEC?Why did u leave ur sch frm calaba to Benin just to pass common WAEC?Why wil bus drivers increase transport fair just bcus of insufficient vehicle?Why do women corner d money meant for d up keep of d family into Asuebi? Pls Wait for Jonathan to keep ur environment clean or to comb ur hair
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by fasbat(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2012
Somehow,we have accepted0 this tragic and regrettable ways of life as the norm in Nig political landscape.Until,the masses stand up in unison to reject these particularly corrupt individual be they at PDP,ACN OR CPC.They are killing our development
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by truefact: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2012
berem: Op what were you thinking? Were you expecting people like you and me to grace the meeting? Corruption has come to stay in nigeria as long as our leaders are not ready to fight it!

i simply dont understand when you said: "our leaders are not ready to fight corruption". Who are the corruption? if you dont know, corruption has name in Nigeria and the name is our leaders. It's unreasonable, illogical, irrational for you to think or assume CORRUPTION WILL FIGHT AGAINST ITSELF. Perhaps, one can lie to oneself and one can commit suicide, but as the case is now, our leaders are not yet ready to commit suicide. the only option here for YOU/WE/OUR to kill them...period.

however, YOU/WE should blame any politician because all of this is more of a tribal game as result there's no place to start the fight from. the question becomes: will you start from North, South, East or West? And to start from everywhere only the YOU/WE can do that, not the politicians because it would be quite unfair, even to the politician self as it would be a great betrayal of one's self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble / Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.