Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,573 members, 7,837,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting (11181 Views)

Jonathan, Sambo, Mark Boycott PDP Bot Meeting / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Jungleprince1(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2012
FSU: When ACN does its BOT meeting, does exconvict and drug-pushing Chicago certificate forger, Tinubu, not attend?

how is he an exco? Drug-pushing? You must be a drug-dealer for u to know tinubu is drug-pushing, certi ? Go and forge ur own. Open your eyes and see the evil of pdp

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by kollybay4u: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2012
I remember say Boko Haram them they useful sometimes o, sebi na here say them suppose to target for their mission instead of killing the innocent Nigerian. Pls BH throw one bumb to them
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by 1025: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2012
pdp and their umbrella stands for and cover corruption at all levels. another name for pdp is corruption and you cannot point to one normal nigerian that is a pdp member - never.
what you see in them and their gatherings is a a union of the evil men and women. the blood suckers. tell me if boko haram is not part of them, who among us will not celebrate boko haram if they bomb such gathering and relief us of these devils in form of men.

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by killuminati(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2012
sambussie: Yet, some i*diots are saying:- ""Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020"" Una mama.
LMAO grin Dem papa sef!!!
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2012
salafiyy: WE FAIL TO REALIZED THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY, ITS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE OURSELVES THAT IS WHY GOD HAD CHOOSEN WICKED SOULS FOR US AS LEADER, THEREFORE, IF WE CHANGE WHAT IS WITH US GOD WILL TURN THINGS AROUND FOR US (FOR BETTER)

I believe that Change comes from the top. As long as we have corrupt leaders, the people in the system remains corrupt. If we replace the top with a good incorruptible person, it will trickle down.

I hope we all focus on electing someone that will fight corruption as his primary agenda in the next election. Corruption is tearing this country to sheds.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by vanstanzy(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2012
PDP, Party of Parasitic worms! Cancerous party in the Nigerian system! angry angry angry angry
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Noblechyk: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2012
NaijaReborn:

You and I should be the ones to fight it, not just our leaders. You and I, and by that i mean all of us Nigerians should be ready to stand up and say no to corruption in our daily lives. We need to learn to stop throwing away our birthright for a bowl of porridge.
U hav said it all. Our problem is a product of faulty foundation not PDP. Most of those ACN & CPC chieftains were members of d PDP who were not privileged 2 b part of d looting. It 'll still remain business as usual if they get hold of power @ d central.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by abrat: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2012
FSU: When ACN does its BOT meeting, does exconvict and drug-pushing Chicago certificate forger, Tinubu, not attend?
Leaders of a particular society remains the product of that society. Even if it is you that is given the opportunity to rule , u will do more than the present leaders are doing. It is not happening only in PDP, see what is happening in ACN too with Tinubu as their leader. Even if ACN is given d opportunity to rule @ d center, their own go worse pass this. It is only divine intervention that can save us in this country. Corruption begins from each home/family in Nigeria. Everybody is corrupt, full-stop.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Noblechyk: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2012
salafiyy: WE FAIL TO REALIZED THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY, ITS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE OURSELVES THAT IS WHY GOD HAD CHOOSEN WICKED SOULS FOR US AS LEADER, THEREFORE, IF WE CHANGE WHAT IS WITH US GOD WILL TURN THINGS AROUND FOR US (FOR BETTER)
U're on point bro.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Noblechyk: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2012
abrat:
Leaders of a particular society remains the product of that society. Even if it is you that is given the opportunity to rule , u will do more than the present leaders are doing. It is not happening only in PDP, see what is happening in ACN too with Tinubu as their leader. Even if ACN is given d opportunity to rule @ d center, their own go worse pass this. It is only divine intervention that can save us in this country. Corruption begins from each home/family in Nigeria. Everybody is corrupt, full-stop.
Am glad there are people in d country who know d cause of our problem
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by slimfit1(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2012
Boko Aram was formed by the rich to support the rich to attack the poor. If u r expecting them to attack anyone of these rich fellows you r wasting your time e.g pdp. These are the facts. These group take joy in attacking the poor Christian to get d attention of the government. a proper Muslim would know the right people to attack. Have u watched these big hausa rich men the way they enjoy life I'm sure Sharia law doesn't allow it yet the law doesn't seem to affect them like it affect the poor Muslims if they commit the same offence. Have you come across a normal Muslim they are after how they are going to survive not blow up people, materials used for bombing attack doesn't come that cheap for an ordinary Muslim. this people are sponsored by the big Nigerian rich men both Muslim and Christian for the purpose of power and oil wealth. An ordinary Nigerian life don't mean nothing to them, as long as its not there family that is being killed. Who are these people that we can't really see hiding under the name of this religion. Islam is a religion that preaches peace and most Muslims follow the peace part apart. If you want to know who boko harams are they are not far away from you and most of them have connections with the oil sectors of these country one way or the other.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by franchizy(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2012
All of you should shut up and stoping talking because you talk today of PDP and corruption, tomorow you will vote 4 PDP, u r all accomplices to the corruption.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Dee60: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
No news. It is possibly the same scenario you will find in ACN and CPC.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by abrat: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Jungleprince1:
how is he an exco? Drug-pushing? You must be a drug-dealer for u to know tinubu is drug-pushing, certi ? Go and forge ur own. Open your eyes and see the evil of pdp
This is the problem we are having in this country. How can you be telling some1 to go and forge his own certificate too. U are talking as if Tinubu is a saint. what kind of evil is in PDP that is not in ACN? THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Demdem(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
abrat: This is the problem we are having in this country. How can you be telling some1 to go and forge his own certificate too. U are talking as if Tinubu is a saint. what kind of evil is in PDP that is not in ACN? THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

the killer party men are suicide bombers (evil Boko), ACN has no such thing. believe me, thats a very huge difference.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by abrat: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
Demdem:

the killer party men are suicide bombers (evil Boko), ACN has no such thing. believe me, thats a very huge difference.
Let ACN get hold of the power at the center with the likes of political prostitutes like Atiku who happen to b ACN member b4 and other northern leaders, u will see students of OSAMA BIN LADEN in action. there own terror go pass that of Boko Haram.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Demdem(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
abrat:
Let ACN get hold of the power at the center with the likes of political prostitutes like Atiku who happen to b ACN member b4 and other northern leaders, u will see students of OSAMA BIN LADEN in action. there own terror go pass that of Boko Haram.

Mere hypothesis that hasn't been tested and proven. Most likely u are wrong.
What we are sure of is what is being experienced till date which is the the blood thirst evident in the killer party.

1 Like

Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by caye(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
sambussie: Yet, some i*diots are saying:- ""Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020"" Una mama.
They are indeed the ultimate idiots *an idiot is someone who makes the same mistakes many times and never learns*!
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Mowire: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
You desperately need to educate yourself so you be free from the lies you've fed about Tinubu by your "fathers".
For starters that cert forgery allegation was created by Afenifere of then. Go find out lazy chap.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by deolumike(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
banki:

I didnt know he was a convict, please tell me where he was convicted? I also did not know that the former chief accountant of Mobil nigeria forged his certificate, please tell me.........
i seriously wonder oo! . is it not a shame that some people somehow are trying to justify the fact that we have crooks in govt just because they believe a "strong man" in the opposition is corrupt too. warped line of reasoning i must say. undecided
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by deolumike(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Lasinoh: Meanwhile, their 'children' full for Nairaland o! grin
you sef don observe.. angry
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by lanrefront1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
sunnshyn:

Hey Mr man, God didn't choose anyone for anybody! Pls leave God out of this. You were among those who went to polling centers to vote for these thieves in power! So enjoy them while they last...

Hey girl, I like you jare. Pls tell them well well. Always trying to hinge everything on God.

China is more or less an atheist country. But things are working. Even America is indebted to China. Why? Because the people cannot condone corruption even for 10 minutes.
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by ignis: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
lanre_front:

Hey girl, I like you jare. Pls tell them well well. Always trying to hinge everything on God.

China is more or less an atheist country. But things are working. Even America is indebted to China. Why? Because the people cannot condone corruption even for 10 minutes.
True talk
Re: Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting by Lasinoh: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
deolumike:
you sef don observe.. angry

Na Today?
Check all those 'Eko' Threads! wink
The reason I keep laughing at Nigerians and Nairalanders.
ALL FOR SHOW. . . meanwhile. . . THE MAIN THIEVES HAVE THEIR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ALL OVER NAIRALAND!
Mu he he he he he he

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble / #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) / Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.