Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Need A Boyfriend!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Boyfriend!!! (700 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help / I Need A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend!!! by 10KNews: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2012
Guys!!! Some ladies out there are crying out for companionship. No dulling please! Time to act!

http://10knews..com/2012/11/i-need-boyfriend-call-me.html

Follow the link above to our blog and one of them might be your real soul mate. But remember to tell people you met your girl through =10KNew=

Girls, do you need a guy too? very easy! follow the link below:-

http://10knews..com/2012/11/i-need-girl-friend-call-me.html

If you can not find your soul mate on those links to our blog, there is nothing to worry about. There are some persons who do not wish that their phone numbers and names appear on our blog. They prefer that prospective lovers contact them directly. So you can send us emails to:- t10knews@gmail.com and we will forward to you the information of likely partners that are seeking for what you are seeking. Do endeavor to let us know if you are male or female so we know where to place or advertise for you.

you can also follow us on twitter with our handle @10KNews

Or like our facebook page www.facebook.com/10knews

Or visit our blog www.10KNews..com

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend!!! by 3direct: 1:39am On Dec 03, 2012
thanks am not visiting!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Muslim Gal 4 A Cirous Relatnshp / An / Add Me On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.