Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 (8737 Views)

How To Get Wireless Internet Access On A Laptop? / One Billion People Have Internet Access. / To Create Broadband Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Napolitano(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
I think this is a hype. How many Nigerians are computer literate in the first place?
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Agbgift(f): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
We need jobs, give us employment and nt internet rubbish!,cos d internet stuff won't be for free.
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by ideee03(f): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
Imanuelle: So, if deres internet, na garri go power d device?

Abeggi, sumbodi should help me slap sumbody!
I just sent u a slap,hope it gets to u on time.
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by naijathings(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
Richfella: 2013 is less than 30 days away - I hope they know that.
You are wrong, according to african (government) timing, 2013 is 70 years from now.
have you forgotten they said education for all by the yr 2000 but we are still waiting for 2000 to come maybe in 8 years time or right after NEVER. grin
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by RedLight1: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ada Nri1: Internet access for underage children to start downloading X-rated materials
u seem to be one of those underage children.. U didnt mention all the opportunities on d internet exept x-rated contents
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by RedLight1: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Agbgift: We need jobs, give us employment and nt internet rubbish!,cos d internet stuff won't be for free.
internet can create job opportunity and there are bazillion jobs on d internet.. Stop talkin like a cave girl
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by RedLight1: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
btw.. Its just study... Just a group predicting that 60mil nigerians will have access to internet next year, not that government promised to build giant cybercafe or hotspot in every state
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by drnoel: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
Is there a problem somewhere in Nigeria. China is talking about female body guards to serve their 300 billionaires and 1 million millionaires and Nigeria is talking about internet for 60 million people. Did I miss something here or what?
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by john11769(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
ROSSIKE: By next year internet access in Nigeria would be approaching 60 million, according to the latest studies. If that is not an opportunity for all kinds of business start-ups with limitless potential, I don't know what is.

http://www.mobileworldmag.com/nigeria-to-have-direct-internet-access-in-2013.html
There are not telling us the truth.

1 Like

Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Dee60: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Is that from PDP? They have also said there will be 100% power supply in 9 cities. Eko o ni baje ooo! Nigeria o ni baje oooo.......
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
Finally, OUR NL fantasies will pay off. We are happy for this report.
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by ypzilanti: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Laptop squad at work. More like 6 million.
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Is it free!? NO

what's the speed quality!? SHIIT

Who would be the ISP?! MTN, GLO, ETISALAT AND ZAIN
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by blunderass01: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
naijathings: half of Nigeria is going to get internet by next year!!
oh my God I am so excited that i piss all over this thread.

ehhm... excuse me.. are you saying they are going to add 60million people to those of us that have had it for years or you are saying the govt is planning on building giant internet cafes for the aboki people and fulani so they too can have internet access. forgive me say i no read the write up i only read the topic because no time. please write the write up here again.

*continues pissing on the thread* grin

love you bro
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
ROSSIKE, pls this is not the way to go about being patriotic, Just look at the question you asked? Are you not aware that majority of Nigerians now run on generators?

You're running on generator eh? Tell me something, you and all these other goats that have been typing nonsense here. Are you the only ones using generator in Nigeria? You have no shame. A whole man like you has set up an entire vehicle manufacturing plant that's now supplying various govts and businesses across the land, with top class vehicles. In this same Nigeria. Not in Japan. Not in Germany. HERE, in Naija. He set it up, and is making massive profits, using the same generator that you're using. Same as millions of other businesses in the country. Meanwhile you're online now, typing dust on NL, wasting your generator money, when you could be using the opportunity to fashion your own multi-million dollar Nigerian 'Amazon.com' or 'facebook'.

But then again, much easier to blame your slackness on generator. grin

2 Likes

Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
ideee03: I just sent u a slap,hope it gets to u on time.

Na u first start º°˚!
If i slap u now, nairalanders will say i went too far by slapping a lady.
Amebor Lagazera!
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by asala1: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Area_boy: 256 kbps no be internet oh. Na torture
256kbps? I have not had 100kbps before.
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
Agbgift: We need jobs, give us employment and nt internet rubbish!,cos d internet stuff won't be for free.

Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Agbgift(f): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Red-Light:
internet can create job opportunity and there are bazillion jobs on d internet.. Stop talkin like a cave girl

I will take dis as a complement nd nt an insult. God Bless u.
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
ROSSIKE:

You're running on generator eh? Tell me something, you and all these other goats that have been typing nonsense here. Are you the only ones using generator in Nigeria? You have no shame. A whole man like you has set up an entire vehicle manufacturing plant that's now supplying various govts and businesses across the land, with top class vehicles. In this same Nigeria. Not in Japan. Not in Germany. HERE, in Naija. He set it up, and is making massive profits, using the same generator that you're using. Same as millions of other businesses in the country. Meanwhile you're online now, typing dust on NL, wasting your generator money, when you could be using the opportunity to fashion your own multi-million dollar Nigerian 'Amazon.com' or 'facebook'.

But then again, it's far easier to blame your slackness on generator. grin

I expected better than this from u.
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Agbgift(f): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Illiteracy is a disease.

U can talk man. God Bless u. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by PapaBrowne(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
igbsam:
Them pack 14days fufu for your skull in replacement of your brain ? Don't you think he might be typing from his smartphone ? which he already charged with his Generator ? I wonder how some people dey reason sef. angry

The senselessness of your post. You just failed to realise that generator is a source of electricity. Or were you taught in school that the only source of electricity is the one supplied by NEPA??

The post said, 60 million Nigerians would have access to Internet in 2013. Somebody said how is that possible without power. While you intend to support the poster, you failed to realize that you just answered the poster's question and butressed Rossike's point with your retort: Don't you think he might be typing from his smartphone ? which he already charged with his Generator
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Folks should stop making excuses for their slackness. A 60 million market is out there and you're complaining about generator? The market uses generators plus public power supply, so how is it your problem?
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Eefhay: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
some research works are void befr u start them, I dont knw what they meant by having access to internet?
Are they saying federal gvt wanna install wireless for all or what??
with the presence of mtn, glo, etisalat and airtel, all cities, Towns and villages are connected to intenet I believ with that estimate of Nigerians with internet accesibility is like 100Million plus if not more than that.
Maybe they wanna improve internet charges, cost of mobile phones or what?
I believ more than 100Million hav access to internet already just that not everybody can afford cost of browsing and good internet speed..

1 Like

Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by naijathings(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
blunderass01:

love you bro

NO HOMO intended Shey? LOL grin
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Godogwu: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
ROSSIKE, pls this is not the way to go about being patriotic, Just look at the question you asked? Are you not aware that majority of Nigerians now run on generators?

SO USE YOUR GENERATOR AND BROWSE!!!!!!
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Godogwu: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
jackbauersballs: What shall it profit a man to have Internet Access but no Electricity?

Person dey use computer without Nepa?

SMH at this Government...

#Clueless

so what exactly are you browsing with? A phone, tablet, laptop that you charged with electricity generated from your generator/Nepa? no?.....Please don't be a nitwit aii
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by hagma37yahoocom: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
Statistics can never sieze to amaze me. Na Etisalat 15mb be internet access? Abeg try streaming and tell me you have internet access.

1 Like

Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by naijathings(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Such news is always BIG NEWS in a backward 3rd world country where most of the citizens and illegal immigrants (NIGER REPUBLIC) will never touch a computer till they die while some others get to touch it for the first time at the age of 20 and above. it is sad to see that many Nigerian internet users have only used the internet on a phone and not a proper computer. more sad to note that their internet usage is limited to facebook, 2go and BB. LMAO. some of those with proper hi-tech knowledge of how to use the internet and many short cut keys use it for evil than they use it for good. in a country where you can not walk on the road with your laptop without attracting attention of robbers and police and you better have your bail money in your pocket when going to a cyber cafe.. Anyway, congratulations to the 60 million people who are about to get access to this old thing. by the way, i thought someone said the world would end this year.
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Godogwu:

so what exactly are you browsing with? A phone, tablet, laptop that you charged with electricity generated from your generator/Nepa? no?.....Please don't be a nitwit aii

I am NOT in Nigeria...

...Id1ot...
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by spacetechinc: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
education 4 all by d year 2000........
Constant Power supply by 2001: 2003:2007:2009:2011..........
Let d statistician tell us when NEPA will stop billing me unconsumed light...
When identity card will b ready 4 all...
When beans will b less expensive than rice......
When benin-ore road will be completed...
When 4G internet connection will b 2mb/s not 2kb/s......
ABEG!
Re: 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:

Godogwu:

SO USE YOUR GENERATOR AND BROWSE!!!!!!

grin grin grin My brother na wa o. Is there an intelligence deficit on this forum? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500gb Hdd 7hours Backup At Cheap Price / Dell Latitude E5420 320GB Core I5 4gb Ram — N65k (Giveaway Price) / I Need A Direct Link To Download Adobe Fuse + The Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.