Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Movies Do You Watch When You Are Sad? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movies Do You Watch When You Are Sad? (1217 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / What Movies Actually Looked Like Before Visual Effects Were Added / What Movies Divides Men And Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Movies Do You Watch When You Are Sad? by SIRcumalot: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2012
people have various ways of getting rid of the blues for me most of the time am feeling down i watch movies but in banishing depress thought this movie 'ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE' seems to work most of the time and tells me life is indeed wonderful.If movies help you manage tryin times post that movie that alleviate your troubles.

(1) (Reply)

Bba - The Chase, Nando Alleges He Contracted STI From Selly, The Ghanian Lady. / :o Naruto Is Dead!!! :o / Funny Video 'on Naija Songs In Real Life Acting'. By Naijally Olsnetwork Show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.