Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night (1211 Views)

Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. / Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You / Nigerian Horror Movies Are More Scary Than American Horror Movies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Dhurmynick(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
I myself on the other hand prefer night. It makes my heart beat steady and pumps blood a little too fact.. Using the fact that you might never sleep if you watch movies like resident evil and conjuring at night..

Which do you prefer
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by xamiel: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
I feel the intensity more at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Ellatyra(f): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Anytime
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Not a fan of horror
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Dhurmynick(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
speedyboi: Not a fan of horror

horror films rock.. Im watching the walking dead ryt now
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Chazzyboy: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Night hour
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by IykeWest: 12:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Bro,watching it at night is so much fun,cos u get scared and stuff,nd its dah perfect time for u to prank dah shhitt outta ur fwend(s) and if u get older,no matter dah kinda horror movie u watch,u just don't get scaared any more,cos when sometin happens in dah movie suddenly,u become kinda tense,buh once dah movie ends,it just flushes outtta ur brain,nd stored deep smiley
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Csami(m): 2:45am On Dec 04, 2013
I like to watch ma own outside under hot sun.
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by rudian(f): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2013
IykeWest: Bro,watching it at night is so much fun,cos u get scared and stuff,nd its dah perfect time for u to prank dah shhitt outta ur fwend(s) and if u get older,no matter dah kinda horror movie u watch,u just don't get scaared any more,cos when sometin happens in dah movie suddenly,u become kinda tense,buh once dah movie ends,it just flushes outtta ur brain,nd stored deep smiley
. I totally agree, night time is the best for horror movies and the pranks that follow- totally Worth it!
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by deebrain(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
it will make more sense at night.....do not allow kids to watch it at night sha O!
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Nomski0(f): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
speedyboi: Not a fan of horror

A whole you. shockedshocked

@topic Maybe at night. But anytime is okay
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nomski0:

A whole you. shockedshocked

@topic Maybe at night. But anytime is okay

Only you girls like horror na! angry angry angry
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Movies are better watched in the dark.
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Dhurmynick(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
speedyboi:

Only you girls like horror na! angry angry angry

for Where.. walking dead seas2 on point.. horror is the best. especially zombies
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dhurmynick:

for Where.. walking dead seas2 on point.. horror is the best. especially zombies

If you say so smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by xamiel: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Csami: I like to watch ma own outside under hot sun.
Now that's wierd.
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by missKeri(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Anytime is ok for me
Re: When Do You Prefer To Watch Horror Movies. During The Day Or Night by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2020
Csami:
I like to watch ma own outside under hot sun.
lol you no well grin
old thread tho

(1) (Reply)

7 Directors Who Stole Their Biggest Hits (from Themselves) / Top Ten Best Websites To Download/watch Latest Movies In Part Or Full / UNBELIEVABLE Singing And Talking Dog On Britain's Got Talent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.