Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? (11159 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Indorama-eleme Petrochemical Company / Novotel Offer Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by Joniboi(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2012
Please Dear Nairalanders, did anyone get a mail like this? I cant remember applying for this job. I suspect its a scam.

Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Ltd <info@indorama.com>

6:03 AM (17 hours ago)

to me

Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited,
P.M.B. 5151
East-West Express Way, Eleme,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Nigeria.

23rd November , 2012

Dear John Onoja :

JOB OFFER FOR IEPL TRAINING PROGRAMME

Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited. is pleased to offer you a job as a Trainee in the IEPL training programme. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.

Should you accept this job offer provide us with the below required documents on or before 6th of December 2012 for scrutinization and confirmation as failure will result to disqualification,

REQUIREMENTS

1. Photocopies of Academic Certificate.
2. HSE Competent 3 Certificate and Nebosh Certificate.
3. 2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.

All the above requirements must be submitted to the below company address in person or through courier

Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited,
P.M.B. 5151
East-West Express Way, Eleme,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Nigeria

THE PROGRAMME

The IEPL training programme will last for 18months at three of our location namely Rivers State, Lagos State and Delta State respectively. The training programme will be academically challenging and intensive with many practical assignments and evening work. Continuous assessment and appraisals of trainees will take place during the period of training.

The programme is divided into five disciplines as follows:

1. Electrical/Operations (Ref. ELECT.1)
2. Mechanical/Operations (Ref. MECH.2)
3. Instrumentation/Operations (Ref. INSTR.3)
4. Accounting (Ref.ACCT.4)
5. Marketing (Ref .MARKTN.4)

The IEPL/2 programme is City and Guild accredited, and on successful completion graduands shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the IEPL Certificate of attendance.

SALARY /BENEFIT

As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary: Monthly starting salary of 200,000(Two hundred thousand naira monthly)
Training Bonus: Up to ten percent of your monthly salary, paid monthly .
Accommodation: IEPL provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee.
Benefits: IEPL-provides benefits for employees, including the following

Education assistance
Health insurance
Sick leave
Vacation and personal days

RESUMPTION DATE

The resumption date for the 2012 IEPL training programme is on the 16th of January, 2013.

EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS

After the submission and confirmation of all the above listed documents, company will dispatch all the employments documents via dhl courier service to all the confirmed candidates. So ensure you submit all the listed requirements on or before the 6th of December, 2012. As failure will result to the cancellation of appointment.

If you need any clarification or any help on the submission of any of the requirements contact the below person.

Contact Person: Frederick Nwosu
Phone: 0705-960-4426

We at IEPL hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Sincerely,

John Otega
Hiring Coordinator, Human Resources
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by peterugoobi(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Judging from the fact the asked for HSE competence certificate, l would say its a scam since to procure this would cost you around N70,000
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by Joniboi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
Thanks Peter.
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by saintugo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ma Guy Its A Very Big Scam, Simply Do Dis For Me,Take The Name Of The Company, Add Scam To It And Google It And You Will Thank Me Later.
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by Joniboi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Thanks Saint Ugo.
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by johnaldrich: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
This is an absolute scam. They released an advertisement in Guardian and also have put up a disclaimer on the website. Please do not get lured by this unscruplous elements who are trying defraud the innocent people and bring a bad name to Nigerians
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by Atoks25: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2013
I just got the same msg from them its just that mine is for Aiteo enery.The same content, salary package and credential requirement.Guys be careful and be at alert because some goat and son of a bitch are out there tryn to extort job seekers.May God help us all
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by ifyalways(f): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2013
Checked them out.Pure scam

Indorama.com is an Indian company into polyster etc while them Indoramaeleme.com is their fake 2 penny website that does not even open.
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by drealmii: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
@joniboi There's actually a coy named Indorama Eleme petrochemicals and it was formerly called EPCL. Their website is www.indoramaeleme.com. Al am tryin 2 say is dat a coy truly exists dat goes by dat name. I wil advise u make enquiry n if possible get a link can tel u if truly indoramaeleme is recruitin. It won't b nyc if in d name of nt getin d ryt info, u lose a job offer... Pls dnt crucify me, jes sayin
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by megasoul: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2013
Atoks25: I just got the same msg from them its just that mine is for Aiteo enery.The same content, salary package and credential requirement.Guys be careful and be at alert because some goat and son of a bitch are out there tryn to extort job seekers.May God help us all

I got same message yesterday from AITEO Energy & d content of d msg seems exactly same with d one posted above. Could it be dat Frederick Nwosu works in both companies? Even his phone number (0705-960-4426) is exactly d same as d one in d msg I got from AITEO Energy. Na wa o. I guess dey gave everyone d same Trainee number. This is their supposed website
http://aiteo-ng.usa.cc
Well I'm sceptical since I don't remember applying for a job with dem.
Re: Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? by kilokeys(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2013
aiteo scam mail... same format.. i don dey happy say i don see 300k job chai... thank God for nairaland.. i almost sent my certificate through courier to bayelsa... i guess what happens is, the sent credentials would be used by one infidel posing as u ..probably for a small job offer.. naija no get database on thier graduates.. so anything is possible

(1) (Reply)

Tips: How To Say Sorry When Running Late For An Interview / I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment For Team Lead, Corporate Social Respon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.