Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lates Naija Gist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lates Naija Gist (2078 Views)

Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Lates Cheat !! ! Mtn #50 For Free Unlimited Call For 7 Day, Get 200mb On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

Lates Naija Gist by infotails: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2012
hello,
sincerely speaking i opend this thread to advertise a newly opend blog by name www.9jabroadcast..com.it is a new blog so am advertising it to gain traffic and audience.pls fellow nairaland you guy need una help.make we join hand together and elevate this blog by logging in placing comments and also clicking on the follow blog link on the downpart.your fellow nairaland needs your help..www.9jabroadcast..com
i will be doing my job by updating the latest news while you get to encourage me by placing comments
Re: Lates Naija Gist by ihedioramma: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2012
THANK'S THAT IS GOOD LET US MAKE NIG MORE GOOD COUNTRY .
Re: Lates Naija Gist by infotails: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
lets go over to www.9jabroadcast..com to place comments
Re: Lates Naija Gist by ihedioramma: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
AM COMEING THERE MY BROS.
Re: Lates Naija Gist by infotails: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
ihedioramma: AM COMEING THERE MY BROS.
tanx bro..will be waiting for u
Re: Lates Naija Gist by ihedioramma: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
OK HOPE THERE WILL BE GOOD THINGS THERE ? BECOS WE DONT WANT SOME THING LIKE 419 E.T.C THERE ?
Re: Lates Naija Gist by infotails: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
ihedioramma: OK HOPE THERE WILL BE GOOD THINGS THERE ? BECOS WE DONT WANT SOME THING LIKE 419 E.T.C THERE ?
lolxxx...trust me na.lolxxx
Re: Lates Naija Gist by ihedioramma: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
HOW CAN I TRUST YOU DO I NO YOU BEFOR ? ANY WAY NOTING DO YOU BOUT MAKE YOU TRY THEY LOOK IF THERE IS ANY THING LIKE 419 E.T.C MAKE YOU LET US NOOOOO... MY BROS I DON TRUST YOU NOW .
Re: Lates Naija Gist by Tyche(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2012
Multiple personality disorder.
Re: Lates Naija Gist by ihedioramma: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2012
BROS THAT SITE CANT OPEN HERE O
Re: Lates Naija Gist by infotails: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
ihedioramma: BROS THAT SITE CANT OPEN HERE O
sorry..i added a dot.check it out now.i don correct am
Re: Lates Naija Gist by ihedioramma: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
I HAS AD A DOT BOUT IT DID NOT OPEN. WHY NOT OPEN IT BEFOR U CAN ASK US TO COME OVER THERE ? IS LIKE U ARE A 419 MAN OR DONT U ? WHY WILL ASK US TO COME THERE Y U ARE NOT THERE ?
Re: Lates Naija Gist by infotails: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2012
ihedioramma: I HAS AD A DOT BOUT IT DID NOT OPEN. WHY NOT OPEN IT BEFOR U CAN ASK US TO COME OVER THERE ? IS LIKE U ARE A 419 MAN OR DONT U ? WHY WILL ASK US TO COME THERE Y U ARE NOT THERE ?
Lolxx...guy nawa u o o .....just log on to www.9jabroadcast..com and see for your self

The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity / Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid / Poll: Will Buhari Be Able To Fight Corruption?