Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity (6094 Views)

Disclaimer!!!vivian Gist Is Really Evil,Governor obiano gave out 25kg or Rice / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
The deceased lady below is in no way related to Vivian gist. She was this morning shot dead by members of the Nigeria Police Force.she was a sympathizer to the biafra course.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.

I will like to state equivocally,if not for anything but for the blood of all the humans that have lost their lives in the struggle for what they believe in (a home where the igbos will be treated in fairness) their wishes will be made manifest sooner or later.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by cocoduck: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
this is really sad
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by ruggedboy01: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
I saw the picture this morning on Facebook, I wonder what vivingist is trying to claim sad angry

Evidence below

Maynd44 and seun

6 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by skelewu404(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
She is senseless

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
cocoduck:
this is really sad
it's very sad indeed,coupled with the fact that a blogger named Vivian gist is using an innoncent young lady to gain cheap popularity

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
chigo931:
The deceased lady below is in no way related to Vivian gist. She was this morning shot by members of the Nigeria Police Force.she was a sympathizer to the biafra course.
May her soul rest in perfect peace

chigo931:
The deceased lady below is in no way related to Vivian gist. She was this morning shot by members of the Nigeria Police Force.she was a sympathizer to the biafra course.

your stupidity knows no bound.

so the dead girl fell from the skies?. she has no family or relative?

rest in peace little sis, your name will be written in gold. you will be buried a hero with the biafra flag .

your death will not be in vain, nobody needs your family to raise a finger in vengeance.

many have died and many more will die but we will match on. rest in peace dear

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Saturn213: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

I will like to draw your attention to this thread. Pls kindly investigate the claims so that you do not misinform Nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmm

Viviangist May Amadioha locate u anywhere u are if u're making fun of a dead lady ...

May God have mercy on u for wishing ur sister death if truly this lady is not ur sister

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by bueze046(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Truth.... I have wondering on the other thread of hers,
And this kinda true thread will never make FP on NL...

I tire for Nairaland mods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Henryblaise800(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
true talk bro, she is looking 4 publicity, she wants to sell haslf

she stated clearly that the lady was her blood sis, then why different surnames?

11 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by 2rez: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
So all in the name of gaining popularity, she preferred to go senselezz fah? Common sense aint really common anyways. SMH
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Bugatie(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
chigo931:

Whoever she is, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by McCarlito(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op: Rather than bashing viviangist why not give a detailed description of the late lady if u know her well enough to understand that she ain't related to VivianGist.... At least any evidence matching ur claims would be welcomed as it might be a case of Misplaced Identity

24 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Kyase(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
chigo931:

When some tag her a liar and demand her Ban last week, your type came here to say she should go ahead, and ahead is it.
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by McCarlito(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
aguiyi:

your stupidity knows no bound.
so the dead girl fell from the skies?. she has no family or relative?

chigo931:
If I'm stupid then you are a bastaard
Dirty bastaard

aguiyi:

anu ofia

Please guys.... Its not right bashing each other like ladies on a public forum.. pleass u guys are more matured than this Na.....
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by yahrant140(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
At least six dead
Cars burnt
Shops looted and vandalized...
~~~
Signs of their Biafra...
~~~
I am happy soldiers are in and the "freedom fighters" who claim they can die for Biafra have all run away and calm has returned to Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Henryblaise800:

she stated clearly that the lady was her blood sis, then why different surnames?
I thought about it too. Let her explain to us how they are related to each other.
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ha ha!! People no dey fear badtin again oo! How could she clain such a bad tin?
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by irynterri(f): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
well dont judge for all u knw vivian could be married and may have changed her name

8 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by itstpia8: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Azsalami:
Ha ha!! People no dey fear badtin again oo!

they dont.

No fear of God either.
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by itstpia8: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
the problem with these scenarios is your enemy may actually be the one stalking you and you provided a perfect chance for them to get you and blame it on someone/something else.

assuming this is not a script.

Lord have mercy sha.
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by coldsummer: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
much as i sympathise with the family of the departed and wish her a peaceful rest, I find something odd about the story of that vivian girl. Granted she may be in some sorts of ways related to her, but the story just does not add up, or at best, no story to the demise of the young lady.

How did she get killed. was there an an altercation between her and the protesters? Who killed her and why.

until i have these informations, I am not inclined to believe the story or give her my sympathy.
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by sexaddict08(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
bueze046:
Truth.... I have wondering on the other thread of hers,

And this kinda true thread will never make FP on NL...

I tire for Nairaland mods

how do u know its true or lie
you people will just believe everything you read.
did he drop any information that prove that vivian lied?

too many mumu full Nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by tenderlaw(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
irynterri:
well dont judge for all u knw vivian could be married and may have changed her name

Baby girl, so far you are d only one that has spoken sensibly here. One of them could be married, hence d different surnames. People are just rushing to conclusion. Too bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by blazetitov: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
If that is the case, then it is very unfortunate.
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by jumzzy448: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Henryblaise800:

Will you guys just give up on this surname isssh....what if Viviangist is married? Ahn ahn

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by NOBODYY: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
I cant see no evidence here
If you cant bring up a concrete evidence to counter her then you're simply retárded...
Rubbish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by sochima1989(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
you know losers (IPAD's) would always act as one........
it will shock you i know this case so well and i wonder why you are seeking for sympathy
the innocent girl all her life and even in death had no business with IPOD.
God help my brothers using the media to fight a course of life and death.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group / See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D / FG To Promote Sdgs Through Cycling Competition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.