Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Niyola,barbara;any Hope For Them? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Niyola,barbara;any Hope For Them? (698 Views)

How Many People Here Know Barbara / Barbara Or Niyola / Barbara's New Song And Video "dangerous." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niyola,barbara;any Hope For Them? by chronique(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2008
hi fellas,just tot i should start this top.was watching one of our urban music channels yesterday and i saw the video clip of niyola's call my name.honestly,i feel sorry for this girl considering the amount of hype dat surrounded niyola's debut single.we all tot we were about to witness another mary j blige of some sort or probably alicia keys.the video even got a premiere stat on soundcity.at the end of the day,she just got messed.the song is not a bad song,neither is it a hit.listening to the lyrics,its suppose to be a party joint but i must confess that even a lame man wont attempt dancing to it.it actually doenst hold up.the video must have been edited by one of those point beats amateur,considering the fact that most tymes,its always a fam affair.am talking from experience.we once had a joint produced by joe kaynieand he reccomended abounce as a director.truth is the video never made it far even after spending money on a higher definition camera.back to the video,its all spoilt with so much colour that you cant really appreciate the beauty of this young chap.no doubt,this will obviously take her some tyme to get back in da groove.my verdict is dat wit proper managemnt,she shuld do beta.

wat about barbara?i think she shud pick up some kind of employment somewhere else.she cant sing;thats a verdict.the most annoying aspect is her trying to sound like cassie.ojb also goofed by trying to make the beat sound like cassie's.this not so good at all considering the super star producer stat he has gotten wit tu face.its just my op.you guys can tell me wat you think.

(1) (Reply)

Dave Matthews Band / Idols West Africa / Rythym Unplugged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.