Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman (1724 Views)

With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? / Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Etemma1(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2012
Teny Harman, the hitherto unknown love child of late Dim Chukwuemeka-Ojukwu was born of a Northern woman. Speaking to The Punch newspaper, Sylvester Ojukwu, son of the late warlord, whose name was dropped from his Will, claimed that his father told him that he has a daughter, adding that her mother is from Kaduna State.

Source:http://nigerianbulletin.com/nigerian-news/ojukwus-unknown-daughter-is-from-a-northern-woman/
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Pulseng: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2012
Na wah oh!! These our leaders and their escapades. Another shocker to the Ojukwu Family...
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Quicksell: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2012
They keep coming with one surprise or the other after they die. I remember how a couple of women turned up with children claiming to be Abiola's children when he died. Na their wahala Jare!
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Caseless: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ehn-eehn......soldier pple sabi flex wel-wel. Even as him and north de drag that time, him wife and daughter dey north? Correct!
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by nduchucks: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Kudos to Ikemba for protecting his daughter from political vultures, racists, and bigots. Even more respect and honour should go to Ikemba for acknowledging her in his will.

1 Like

Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Etemma1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
ndu_chucks: Kudos to Ikemba for protecting his daughter from political vultures, racists, and bigots. Even more respect and honour should go to Ikemba for acknowledging her in his will.

Unlike other Leaders who flex without shame, the guy actually did a great job. Gunshot salute for Ikemba.....
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Lasinoh: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nothing wrong.
I just wish more of these Igbo bigots will be more like him! kiss
His pehnis does not discriminate! kiss

WAZOBIA BLOKOS! grin
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Pulseng: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Lasinoh: Nothing wrong.
I just with more Igbo bigots will be like him! kiss

word!! lol...
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Malawian(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
i know mine does not discriminate. you can ask the Yoruba uglies in my compound. msheew.
Lasinoh: Nothing wrong.
I just with more Igbo bigots will be like him! kiss

1 Like

Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Pulseng: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Abeg no political and tribal beefing here oh!!
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Malawian(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
look who is talking. re-read your earlier posts.
Pulseng: Abeg no political and tribal beefing here oh!!
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
Malawian: i know mine does not discriminate. you can ask the Yoruba uglies in my compound. msheew.
grin ochi na eme m isi ngbaka!
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by tpia1: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
Malawian: i know mine does not discriminate. you can ask the yoruba beauties in my compound. msheew.

hmm, if they carry belle now, with you as the absentee or runaway father, later you'll start imagining they resemble igbo because your forefathers used to own there?

assuming you're not mistaking your waanking for the real thing. undecided
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by tpia1: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ topic

still no info on her yet?

where is she?

where are her kids.
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Akanbiedu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
tpia1:

hmm, if they carry belle now, with you as the absentee or runaway father, later you'll start imagining they resemble igbo because your forefathers used to own there?

You people no go kill person.
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by ebere1712: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2012
ndu_chucks: Kudos to Ikemba for protecting his daughter from political vultures, racists, and bigots. Even more respect and honour should go to Ikemba for acknowledging her in his will.

until yous show us a picture, shut the fu.c.k up. Igbo for Igbos. Say no to interracial freaks.
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Malawian(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
tpia1:

jarus the great banned me since yesterday so i could not respond. now my response to tpia1 is this: come let me waank you for just 10 mins, then you can testify with your mouth if it is the real deal or not. for real we can set up a meet.
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Malawian(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
When they say the land's flowing with "milk and honey", hope they dont mean "breast milk and honey pots"?! and if they do, hope tpia's not amoungst the lot tongue
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by cjrane: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
So what ? If Ojukwu's daughter is Hausa?
Isn't Gowon's wife Igbo? In those days, Nigerians believed so much in the unity of the country. Imagine that Zik's parents had a house in Zungeru but none in Onitsha?
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Malawian(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
cjrane: So what ? If Ojukwu's daughter is Hausa?
Isn't Gowon's wife Igbo? In those days, Nigerians believed so much in the unity of the country. Imagine that Zik's parents had a house in Zungeru but none in Onitsha?
pls verify this and when exactly did she marry gowon and are they still together?
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by cjrane: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Malawian: pls verify this and when exactly did she marry gowon and are they still together?

Victoria Gowon is an Igbo woman. She married Gowon in 1965. Now you go do your research. It is also your history.
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by aletheia(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
cjrane:
Victoria Gowon is an Igbo woman. She married Gowon in 1965. Now you go do your research. It is also your history.
Wrong. Gowon did not get married in 1965.
But also, in 1969, Gowon got married to Ms. Victoria Zakari in a State and Society wedding in Lagos

Is Zakari an Igbo name? There's already too many untruths and inaccuracies on NL. Don't add more.
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Malawian(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
i was just thinking how an igbo woman would have been beside gowon during the pogrom.
aletheia:
Wrong. Gowon did not get married in 1965.

Is Zakari an Igbo name? There's already too many untruths and inaccuracies on NL. Don't add more.
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Dede1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
I learnt Gowon has a child with an Igbo lady.
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Its now coming to fore how useless Ojuku is. A useless man alive and dead
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Malawian(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
all this, is it because ikemba could not find any one of ur Yoruba women that is layable ? tongue stop hating.
dayokanu: Its now coming to fore how useless Ojuku is. A useless man alive and dead
Re: Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dede1: I learnt Gowon has a child with an Igbo lady.

Of course you'll "Learn" that, useless old man.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities / Sabotage: Army Col, 10 Officers Set Nigerian Tankers Ablaze,pave Way For B'Haram / Nigeria Among EXTREMELY POOR Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.