Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. (1896 Views)

Breaking News:a Plane Crash Involving President Robert Mugabe In Zimbabwe. / Breaking News Another Plane Crash! / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. by wengerjay(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
A plane was abt to crash with 5 passengers on board and only 4 parachutes
The first passenger said,"i'm Lionel Messi,the world number 1 footballer.FIFA needs me,i cant afford to die."So he took the first pack and left the plane.
The second,Hilliary Clinton said,"i am the wife of former US president.Im the mst ambitious woman in the world,i was also a NY senator,presently d state sec general to US and a potential president of d US."So she too grabbed a pack and left the plane.
The third,Robert Mugabe said,"im the president of Zimbabwe and i ve 13 million helpless ppl who always look to me.Above all im the cleverest president of Africa,and its ppl wil nt let me die." So he put a pack on his back and jumped out of the plane.
The fourth,Nelson Mandela,says to the fifth passenger,a 10-year old Chinese schoolboy,"i'm old and have lived a fruitful life,God will decide my fate.So i'll let you have the last parachute." The boy said,"it's okay,there is a parachute for you too,Africa's cleverest president has taken my school bag.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. by realsammie(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
i beg who b d two baboons wey dey like this joke
Re: Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. by sutoboy(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2012
realsammie: i beg who b d two baboons wey dey like this joke

Pple like u re not suppose to be living with human!

Zoo will be a beta place for u!Monkey head
Re: Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. by realsammie(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2012
sutoboy:

Pple like u re not suppose to be living with human!

Zoo will be a beta place for u!Monkey head
sorry oh! no vex.. i think say na only baboons i dey talk to, i been no knw say APE follow.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. by Mutumdaya(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
2much haters
Re: Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. by MCDumexx: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
wengerjay: A plane was abt to crash with 5 passengers on board and only 4 parachutes
The first passenger said,"i'm Lionel Messi,the world number 1 footballer.FIFA needs me,i cant afford to die."So he took the first pack and left the plane.
The second,Hilliary Clinton said,"i am the wife of former US president.Im the mst ambitious woman in the world,i was also a NY senator,presently d state sec general to US and a potential president of d US."So she too grabbed a pack and left the plane.
The third,Robert Mugabe said,"im the president of Zimbabwe and i ve 13 million helpless ppl who always look to me.Above all im the cleverest president of Africa,and its ppl wil nt let me die." So he put a pack on his back and jumped out of the plane.
The fourth,Nelson Mandela,says to the fifth passenger,a 10-year old Chinese schoolboy,"i'm old and have lived a fruitful life,God will decide my fate.So i'll let you have the last parachute." The boy said,"it's okay,there is a parachute for you too,Africa's cleverest president has taken my school bag.

[img][/img]

Re: Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
realsammie: i beg who b d two baboons wey dey like this joke
Now that one got me laughing. #classic#
Re: Breaking News-plane Crash Involving Lionel Messi. by sutoboy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
realsammie:
sorry oh! no vex.. i think say na only baboons i dey talk to, i been no knw say APE follow.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Moroon!
Ur case na weather!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Months Without Your PHONE And SEX,... Which One Would You Choose?? / Girlz Secret Just Got Exposed / Why Some Guys Would'nt Swallow Their Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.