Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (5117 Views)

If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher / Dana Plane Crash Yoke! Hehehe / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! Pls Get A Dictonary O ! (2) (3) (4)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by denony(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
we must halt this
ludicrously lugubrious
kakistocracy. We must demur against demuren (no
onomatopoeic
extrapolation intended). The
quotidian
stentorian atribilous ululation
is abyssopelagic. The country is
on a precipice
of apocalyptic crepscule".....

Laugh wan comot my ogodo

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by werepeLeri: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
and what has he communicated? what has he said?

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by Ajibel(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
denony: we must halt this
ludicrously lugubrious
onomatopoeic
quotidian
on a precipice

Laugh wan comot my ogodo

Break it down
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by segunjowo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
Meaning we must investigate and put aviation sector right else we all die flying!

werepeLeri: and what has he communicated? what has he said?

Meaning we must investigate and put aviation sector right else we all die flying!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by Lagusta(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2012
YEEEEEEEE!!!! See grammmmmaaa ooooo, my eardrums wan burst.

Does he think just10 nigerians understand what he says
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by Murphy7h4: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]so excited!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by oloriooko(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
Did he really say this? Or you just made this up?

Anyway it's funny at same time senseless undecided
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by vanstanzy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
denony: we must halt this
ludicrously lugubrious
onomatopoeic
quotidian
on a precipice

Laugh wan comot my ogodo

This man, Patrick is a CLOWN. How did a CLOWN get voted into the house of rep.?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by sogoisrael(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
I think this patric oba alagbon(king of alagbon) needs some psychiatric medications! He has delusion of grandeur( vocabulary related)
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
Did he really say that? I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by babadey(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
Wat if he was the president ad he was asked to say something about boko haram wat would he say?who needs this grammatical misuse of his gon?undecided
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by Dygeasy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
werepeLeri: and what has he communicated? what has he said?
grammar
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash by toygod2: 5:03am On Jul 05, 2012
Meaning we must investigate and put aviation sector right else we all die flying

LOL, HOW MANY OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIANS HAS EVA BOARDED A PLANE? flierssssss

Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! / The Best Of Nigeria’s’ “they Tried To….” Proverbs / Wosh Short Joke