Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Best Medicine - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Best Medicine (2158 Views)

Contributions of Muslims to Medicine / Prophetic Medicine / A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Medicine by eninn: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
According to the recent discoveries, scientists say that any illness must make a change in reprogramming the cells and each cell works according to a certain program from birth to death. Therefore, any physical or psychological disorder causes a confusion in the vibration system of the cell which makes a disorder in the cellular program. So we need to restore and correct this program in order to heal this disorder.

During my meditation with the Holy Quran, I found that there is a very precise digital system in each verse. Those verses, however, do not only carry the language of numbers but also carry some thing like what we call "data" or "programs" that can deal with the cells. Therefore, we can say that those verses carry the language of those cells!!!!

The reader may think this unscientific theory, but I assure you that I found a lot of verses in the Quran confirming that the Holy Quran verses carry a lot of data exactly like those normal radio waves used in carrying information, music, sounds and so on .

Allah says in His Holy book

"Had it been possible for a Lecture to cause the mountains to move, or the earth to be torn asunder, or the dead to speak, this Quran would have done so. Nay, but Allah 's is the whole command. (Ra' d: 13:31)

If we deeply analyze this verse we, we can come up with this question: How can the Holy Quran cause the mountain to move, or the earth to be torn or the dead to speak?? The answer is through the data that only dead people can understand.

As the mountains are concerned, it is known that the earth layers move slowly nearly few centimeter a year, driving the mountains to move, too. This movement is resulted from thermal waves produced from the melting area under the crust. Therefore, we can say that the Quran contains data that can deal with these thermal waves causing layers to stir and move faster that makes cracks and earthquakes; and cuts the crust into many small pieces. This great power is put in the Holy Quran, but we are not allowed to reach it. Instead, we have been told about this great power to realize how great is this Holy Book. Now, Can this Holy Book which has this advantage of this great power heal weak creatures like human beings

When Allah tells us that this Holy Quran is a "healing", this means that it carries data and programs sufficient to heal the damaged cells in the body and cures what the doctors was incapable of.

The amazing effect resulting from Listening to Quran

The continuous listening to the recitation of Holy Quran gives you the following real fruitful results:

- Increase the immunity of the body

- Enhance the creativity sense

- Improve the concentration ability

- Heal the chronic and incurable illnesses

- Change the behavior and enable people to communicate better and gain trust

- Create inner peace and heal the neural tensions

- Heal nervousness, irritation and precipitation

- Improve the ability of taking right decisions

- Decrease fear and hesitation

- Improve and strengthen the personality

- Heal the normal illnesses such as allergy, headache, flu, etc.

- Improve the speech ability

- Protect from diseases such as cancer and so on

- Change some bad habits such as excessive eating and smoking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
he said

I remember I was a heavy smoker and could not imagine giving up smoking ever, but after the continuous listening to the Holy Quran I found myself giving up smoking without any effort. I was really surprised "how my life changed and why? But after I read about the recent technique in healing, one of which was the therapy by sounds and sound frequencies, I knew the secret of this great change in my life. It was listening to the recitation of the Holy Quran. What I simply did was only listening to the Holy Quran continuously.

To conclude, I 'd like to tell you a fact that I encountered and really tried: howsoever you spend your time in reading or listening to the Holy Quran, you will find that this time will not be wasted nor decreased. But you will notice that you will always have an extra time. You will find that the same works that takes sometimes days or hours to be done can be finished in few minutes only!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qc6HuaCjY
Re: The Best Medicine by snubish: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2012
good! the Quran is really wonderful. it has proven benefits in this life and the hereafter. obviously a sincere reciter of the Quran and a non reciter are not the same, the reciter is bound to be superior all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
yes

I have experienced it myself. Islam is the greatest "way" of life! I rode every path, but this one is the greatest. God * opened * my eyes when I prayed like it should be, when I spent time with this beautiful code of life like it should be. Patience is what you need. We humans are not patient, we expect everything to happen fast and quick. We want to see the Resulsts directly after we have ended our obligatory daily prayers or any other prayer we pray. This is our greatest mistake.

I've seen results of my prayers which I prayed for others and I believed in them. What does the Qur'an say? (My own words): "Oh Prophet, when the people ask about me, tell them I'm near. I'm listening. I want them to pray so that I fulfill their prayers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LPHaO_-0
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
The easiest medicine for all illnesses and diseases

I can say confidently according to my experience that from a simple change in your life you can get unexpected big results that may change your life completely as it happened to me before you. What you have to do is to listen to the recitation of the Holy Quran as much as you can all the time: in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, while you are asleep, when you awake up and before you sleep. What you need to listen to the Holy Quran is to have a media such as a Lap Top, a tape recorder, a small iPod or mp3 with headphones, a TV, a radio or any other device.

The Holy Quran recitation sound has wave sounds that have a certain frequency and a certain wave length. These waves spread wave fields that affect the brain positively and restore its balance. This grants the body a strong immunity to resist illnesses or diseases such as Cancer. Cancer is a disorder in the performance of the cells, so listening to the Holy Quran reprograms the cells as a computer which was full of viruses and was "reformatted" and downloaded with new programs in order to perform effectively. This is what man-made programs do for computers. What about the programs which are carried in the words of Allah, the creator of all human beings.

1 Like

Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mutual respect is essential in the life of a Muslim
In The Holy Qur'an
86. When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally. Certainly, Allah is Ever a Careful Account Taker of all things.

Surah An-Nisa

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If anyone calls others to follow right guidance, his reward will be equivalent to those who follow him (in righteousness) without their reward being diminished in any respect, and if anyone invites others to follow error, the sin, will be equivalent to that of the people who follow him (in sinfulness) without their sins being diminished in any respect".[Muslim].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozVv29s3Gmc
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
\\\\\\

3. How do we know Islam is the truth?
Ans: 1- It is the only religion that holds Allah as One, Unique, and Perfect.
2- It is the only religion that believes in the sole worship of Allah, not Jesus, not an idol, and not an angel, only Allah.
3- The Quran does not contain contradictions.
4- The Quran contains scientific facts, which are 1300 years ahead of their time. The Quran, while revealed 1400 years ago contains scientific facts, which are only now being discovered. It is not in contradiction to science.
5- Allah has challenged the world to produce the like of the Quran. And He says they won't be able to.
6- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the most influential man in history. In the book "The 100 most influential men in History", written by non-Muslim, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was #1. Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was #3. It should be noted that even the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was a prophet sent by Allah. Would Allah allow a false prophet to be so successful? No. Even the Bible refers to this in Deuteronomy 18:19. A false prophet would die!!! Yet Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not die till he completely conveyed, and taught Allah's religion.
7- He had many prophecies, and all of his prophecies have come true, or are still coming true.
\\\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0b1YG33o34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SO86cs3ZXU
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hijrah from Mecca to Madinah
order from allah
to the Prophet Muhammad
Peace be upon him

because Quraish hurt the Prophet and the Muslims

Hijrah, in essence, is a process of transfer to a better situation. It is not meant to find a comfortable place where one would relax and stop endeavor (attempt). Rather, it is a search for an environment more favorable to continuous and constructive effort. Immediately after reaching Madinah, the Prophet undertook an all-embracing process to establish a faithful and strong society. This is a significant aspect and important lesson to learn from Hijrah.

In the Glorious Qur'an, Allah, Most High, says, "Those who believe, and migrate and strive in Allah’s cause, with their goods and their persons, have the highest rank in the sight of Allah: they are indeed the successful people. Their Lord does give them glad tidings of a Mercy from Himself, of His good pleasure, and of Gardens where enduring pleasure will be theirs: They will dwell therein forever. Verily in Allah’s presence is a reward, the greatest (of all)." (Al-Tawbah 9: 20-22)

The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah's command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah's messenger to mankind.

The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from Mecca to Madina. The Prophet's decision to migrate from Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad's decision to leave Mecca coincided with the infidel's plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.

On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr's son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad's arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.

This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.

In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.

Our religious calendar is the Hijri calendar. It is important for us to keep in mind the meaning and significance of Hijrah.

Islamic months begin at sunset of the first day, the day when the lunar crescent is visually sighted. The lunar year is approximately 354 days long, so the months rotate backward through the seasons and are not fixed to the Gregorian calendar. The months of the Islamic year are:
1. Muharram ("Forbidden" - it is one of the four months during which it is forbidden to wage war or fight)
2. Safar ("Empty" or "Yellow"wink
3. Rabia Awal ("First spring"wink
4. Rabia Thani ("Second spring"wink
5. Jumaada Awal ("First freeze"wink
6. Jumaada Thani ("Second freeze"wink
7. Rajab ("To respect" - this is another holy month when fighting is prohibited)
8. Sha'ban ("To spread and distribute"wink
9. Ramadan ("Parched thirst" - this is the month of daytime fasting)
10. Shawwal ("To be light and vigorous"wink
11. Dhul-Qi'dah ("The month of rest" - another month when no warfare or fighting is allowed)
12. Dhul-Hijjah ("The month of Hajj" - this is the month of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, again when no warfare or fighting is allowed)

Hijrah was one of the most important events in the history of Islam. It is for this reason `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) adopted Hijrah date to calculate years. Muslims chose Hijrah as the focal point to reckon their chronology. In physical terms, Hijrah was a journey between two cities about 200 miles apart, but in its grand significance it marked the beginning of an era, a civilization, a culture and a history for the whole mankind. Islam progressed not only from the physical Hijrah, but because Muslims took Hijrah seriously in all its aspects and dimensions.

DR. ZAKIR NAIK, TV AL HIJRAH, MALAYSIA - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrEybmhapFg

Hijra of the Prophet Muhammad SAWS By Sheikh Shady Alsuleiman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebwAAyMfh8
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
'Ashoora’ is the 10th day of Muharram. On this day, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) fasted in Makkah with Quraysh. When He migrated to Al-Madeenah, he found the Jews fasting on this day. He continued fasting on this day and ordered the Muslims to fast too. Afterwards, Allah legislated the fasting during the Month of Ramadan. Then, the fast of 'Ashoora’ became a supererogatory fast. But it is desirable for a Muslim to fast on this day. If one fasts on this day, it is better for him to fast on the 9th of Muharram as well in order to be different from the Jews.

The pieces of evidence for this point are as follows:

1 - Imam Al-Bukhari and Muslim may Allaah have mercy upon him reported that 'Aa’ishah may Allaah be pleased with her said: "The tribe of Quraysh used to fast on the day of 'Ashoora’ in the pre-Islamic period, and Allah's Apostle used to fast on this day too. When he came to Al-Madeenah, he fasted on this day and ordered others to fast too. Later, when fasting of the month of Ramadan was prescribed, he (the Prophet) said: "Whoever wishes to fast 'Ashoora’, he may do so, and whoever wishes not to fast it, he may do so as well”.

2 - Ibn ‘Abbaas may Allaah be pleased with him narrated: When the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) came to Al-Madeenah, he found the Jews fasting on the day of 'Ashoora' (i.e. 10th of Muharram). They used to say: “This is a great day on which Allah saved Moses and drowned the folk of Pharoah. Moses observed the fast on this day as a sign of gratitude to Allah. Thereupon, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "I am closer to Moses than them". So, he observed the fast (on this day) and ordered the Muslims to fast on it". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

3 - It is reported in Saheeh Al-Bukhari and Muslim that Ibn 'Abbas may Allaah be pleased with him said: "I never saw the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) seeking to fast on a day more (preferable to him) than this day, (the day of 'Ashoora’) or this month, i.e. the month of Ramadan.”

Moreover, Imam At-Tirmithi narrated from Abu Qatadah that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: ''I hope from Allah that the fast on the day of 'Ashoora’ atones for the sins of the preceding year."

Imam Ahmad may Allaah have mercy upon him narrated that "it atones the sins of two years, past and subsequent year".

4 - Imam Muslim reported that Ibn ‘Abbas, may Allaah be pleased with him narrated: “When the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) fasted on the day of ‘Ashoora’ and recommended that it should be observed as a fast, they (his Companions) said to him: “O, Messenger of Allah! It is a day which the Jews and Christians hold in high esteem. Thereupon, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: ''When the next year comes, Allaah willing, we would observe the fast on the 9th. But the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) died before the advent of the next year".

This is the guidance of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) regarding 'Ashoora’. His Companions and their followers followed his example. They have not distinguished this day by any practice except by fasting.

But many acts done by some ignorant Muslims which "deform the face of Islam" have no evidence from the Quran and the Sunnah. These acts include celebrating this day, slapping one's face, tearing off one's clothes, using swords and blood-shedding. Indeed, none of these acts have any authentic relevance to 'Ashoora’; rather, they are pure innovations and bad deeds. The enemies of Islam use them to misrepresent Islam.

All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger

Fasting on Muharram Ashura - Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzUpohNwsbc

اهمية يوم الجمعة عند المسلمين - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A-nuovkfGU
Re: The Best Medicine by Kuanku: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hello brothers! There is no doubt that the recitation of the Holy Quran gives peace to the mind and heart as well. Yes, the listening of the Holy Quran's recitation is the medicine of the all diseases. You shared quite amazing content with us and I would like to thank you for that.

1 Like

Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
. Judaism, Christianity and Islam
Messages from God
But after the distortion of Judaism and Christianity
God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the message of Islam
To correct this misrepresentation

Biblical nonsense about the prophets

all the absurdities put on the account of the prophets and pious men that we find in the "holy" bible. As a Muslim, we do not recognize these nonsense. The prophets, peace be upon them, are innocent of these gossip.
Before making these kinds of accusations, you have to be very careful not to find yourself in a difficult position, such as finding in your own Bible that prophets tried to kill themselves.

When we read the Bible, as Muslims, we come across certain nonsense such as the prophet Lot (as) who would have slept with his two daughters under the influence of alcohol and who were pregnant with him by incest , or David (as) who would have committed adultery with the wife of Uri and would have killed her husband to marry her then,haron (as) who would have made the idol of the golden calf who perverts the sons from Israel, Solomon (as) who would have ended his polytheistic life because of his wives, etc. May God preserve us from saying such nonsense about the best men who have walked on this earth.

How to believe distorted Bible stories about the prophets !

Biblical absurdities about the prophets

Now let's see another absurdity attributed to the prophet Noah (as).

The tragic episode of Noah's nudity

We read in Genesis chapter 9, 22-23 this:

“Noah, first a farmer planted a vineyard. He drank of his wine and got drunk, and lay naked in the midst of his tent. Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside.But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.

The first thing that shocks here is seeing the prophet Noah (as) getting drunk to the point of undressing while remaining naked “in the middle of his tent”. Besides this absurdity attributed to this noble prophet, there is another ...

What to say after all this? Not much. Christians who attempt to refute the Jewish comments should be very careful because Jesus (as) allegedly said: “ 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
Matthew 23, 2-3).

That is, the Jews are the best able to understand their scriptures. Not to mention that they consider that the Talmud contains part of the oral Torah which was revealed to Moses (as) on Mount Sinai ... It is therefore a revelation for them.

And if Christians still want to refute this fact, then Jesus did not say: Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

John 14,24).

الرؤيا التي زادتني إيماناً | صبور أحمد في حوار مع ملحد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S840s0YTCJw

زائر محترم يسأل منصور: هل ادعى محمداً النبوة لأجل الشهرة والسلطة؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY1Ev7bZZng

هل ستؤمنون بالدجال إن فعل نفس الشيء؟ | هاشم في حوار مع مسيحيين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc8Ii-7tYNI
Re: The Best Medicine by allahIsAnIDOL: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2021
WHO IS allah?

Muslims use the remotest language possible to describe Allah. They try
to make him as transcendent as possible in order to discourage people from conducting research on him. If you ask a Muslim to define Allah, he will just beat about the bush, ascribing attributes to him that neither belong to him nor befit him. But Allah is not as mysterious as Islam would like the world to believe. He has been at the Kaaba stone all along. Certainly, Christians have not prayed enough to displace him and we may never do so until he meets his doom in the valley of Megiddo.

Some say that the word Allah was or is derived from the Syriac Alaha. But the name Allah was in existence long before Islam. That is evidenced from the name Abdullah (meaning servant of Allah) the name of Muhammad's father. The question is this: To whom was this name originally revealed? Certainly none of the Biblical prophets ever referred to it. There is absolutely no trace of that name in the Bible. It is Arabic, not Israelite. But in the mind of Islamic scholars, anything (negative or positive) done to further the cause of Islam is justifiable, so they can lie and claim that the name of allah was revealed to Adam, Abraham or even Ishmael. Lies can be told about those patriarchs because they have been dead a long time and aren't around to refute any false claims. And they never leave Abraham alone. In pre-Islamic Arabia, that Muslims now refer to as Al-Jahiliya, meaning a period of ignorance, the Arabians were grossly paganistic. In and around Kaaba, the Arabs worshiped 360 idols. Each clan had their own particular idols to worship. It is provable that Allah was one of the 360 idols that Muhammadís Hashimite clan worshiped. Muhammad's grandfather, Abdul Muttalib, was the leader of Mecca and a custodian of Kaaba's 360 idols. The Koran confirms that he was a pagan. The names that Muhammad grandfather gave his children are further proof that Muhammad was from a family of idol devotees. Muhammads father was named Abdullah, meaning servant of Allah. The name of Muhammad's uncle was Abdul Manaf, meaning servant of Manaf. His other name was Abu Talib, meaning father of Talib. This is indisputable proof that Allah and Manaf were clannish idols worshiped by Muhammad and his people. Islamic scholars try to hide the historic fact that Muhammad worshiped idols before and after he claimed to be a prophet. But they canít do away with the record of the Koran itself. That Muhammad was later fascinated by the monotheistic creed of jews and Nestorian Christians is beyond question. He encountered many of them at Mecca and on his business trips to Syria. His wife, Khadija, was a Catholic, as was Waraqa ibn Naufal, his secret tutor.

Now, Muhamm@d wanted to unite the Arab race under a theocratic setting, but there was no way he could carry along all those 360 idols, so Muhammad decided to pick from among the idols of his clan. Naturally he picked Allah, the idol for which his father was named. Any of the idols would h@ve served; an idol is an idol. It is the demon behind an idol that deceives the mind and heart. Those who try to single out @ll@h and deify him above the other Meccan idols should remember that Muhammad could just as easily have picked Manaf, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, or any of the others; and his choice didn't win the support of everyone, including his uncle, Abdul Manaf. That is clear from the fact that Abdul didn't submit to Allah and Islam until his death. He held on to Manaf. This elevation of one idol over the other 359 angered the other Meccan clans. The purported persecution of Muhammad was nothing but an inter-tribal or inter-clannish quarrel over whose idol should be or whose should not be venerated. In the same vein, the Koran was written in Muhammads dialect (Quraish). To pacify the other tribes, Muhammad told them (with concocted revelations) that the preserved tablet in heaven was written in Quraish. The world was then asked to swallow the Islamic lie that all the Kaaba idols were destroyed. It just isn't true. About four of those idols are said to remain. The custodians of Kaaba should open the stone to independent inspectors should anyone dispute this. Just as Islam led 1.2 billion Muslims and even some ignorant Christians to believe that Jesus is Isa or Esau, so it has tried to make the world believe that Allah is God. But there is no link between Allah and the Bible God, who revealed His name to be Yahweh, or the I AM. Websters New Collegiate Dictionary calls the name of the true God a
Tetragrammaton, which means that it is made up of four letters. Those Hebrew letters are transliterated YHWH or JHVH. They are usually pronounced Yahweh or Jehovah. Yahweh means the I AM. That name defines G-ds eternal being and divine nature: The only true, almighty, personal, holy God, and ìthe Father of spirits (Numbers 16:22, cf. John 4:24), The God who revealed Himself to His people, made a covenant with them, became their law giver, to Whom all honor and worship is due. If God's name was really Allah, why didnít He give that name to the prophet Moses or to any of the other Old Testament prophets? Why didn't Jesus ever hint that God might have a name different than the one already revealed to the prophets? The Supreme Being is eternal isn't He? If God is without beginning or end, isnít His name also eternal and unchanging? Of course, but if the Koran is correct, then nobody knew God's name before Muhammad, and God didnít know what He was talking about when He told Moses that His name was ìI AM that I AM.î It was at the burning bush that God revealed Himself to Moses as the I AM (Exodus 3:14). I AM portrays His eternal existence, with no beginning and no end. He is the only eternal God, there is no other. There is no room for any usurper idol, no matter what he calls himself. The name Allah does not belong to the true God, but to an Arabian idol. But there is more. When Jesus called Himself I AM in John 8:58, He said in effect that He is the same I AM who spoke to Moses at the burning bush. The Jews understood exactly what Jesus meant, and tried to stone Him for it (John 8:59). They knew that Jesus was declaring Himself to be the final, perfect and practical revelation of true God. The prophet Isaiah knew it, too, when he called Jesus Emanuel, meaning God with us. This is not polytheism, God the Father and Jesus His Son are one Being, one essence. Jesus said: John 10:30 I and My Father are One.
Re: The Best Medicine by allahIsAnIDOL: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2021
eninn:

. Judaism, Christianity and Islam
Messages from God
But after the distortion of Judaism and Christianity
God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the message of Islam
To correct this misrepresentation

Biblical nonsense about the prophets

all the absurdities put on the account of the prophets and pious men that we find in the "holy" bible. As a Muslim, we do not recognize these nonsense. The prophets, peace be upon them, are innocent of these gossip.
Before making these kinds of accusations, you have to be very careful not to find yourself in a difficult position, such as finding in your own Bible that prophets tried to kill themselves.

When we read the Bible, as Muslims, we come across certain nonsense such as the prophet Lot (as) who would have slept with his two daughters under the influence of alcohol and who were pregnant with him by incest , or David (as) who would have committed adultery with the wife of Uri and would have killed her husband to marry her then,haron (as) who would have made the idol of the golden calf who perverts the sons from Israel, Solomon (as) who would have ended his polytheistic life because of his wives, etc. May God preserve us from saying such nonsense about the best men who have walked on this earth.

How to believe distorted Bible stories about the prophets !

Biblical absurdities about the prophets

Now let's see another absurdity attributed to the prophet Noah (as).

The tragic episode of Noah's nudity

We read in Genesis chapter 9, 22-23 this:

“Noah, first a farmer planted a vineyard. He drank of his wine and got drunk, and lay naked in the midst of his tent. Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside.But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.

The first thing that shocks here is seeing the prophet Noah (as) getting drunk to the point of undressing while remaining naked “in the middle of his tent”. Besides this absurdity attributed to this noble prophet, there is another ...

What to say after all this? Not much. Christians who attempt to refute the Jewish comments should be very careful because Jesus (as) allegedly said: “ 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
Matthew 23, 2-3).

That is, the Jews are the best able to understand their scriptures. Not to mention that they consider that the Talmud contains part of the oral Torah which was revealed to Moses (as) on Mount Sinai ... It is therefore a revelation for them.

And if Christians still want to refute this fact, then Jesus did not say: Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

John 14,24).

الرؤيا التي زادتني إيماناً | صبور أحمد في حوار مع ملحد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S840s0YTCJw

زائر محترم يسأل منصور: هل ادعى محمداً النبوة لأجل الشهرة والسلطة؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY1Ev7bZZng

هل ستؤمنون بالدجال إن فعل نفس الشيء؟ | هاشم في حوار مع مسيحيين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc8Ii-7tYNI

Pls kindly stop your fables. G-d didn't send Islam shit,

if G-D really sent Islam, why are they fighting for allah and also killing the Jews and christians?,

if G-D truly sent Islam, why is islam version of Heaven different from the rest?

Why is islam version of hell different from the rest?

Why is allah's mercy only death to Christians and Jews?

Why did allah tell his adherents that they'll pass through hell before they'll be shipped on a tiny thread into heaven?

Why is the Georgian calendar different from the islamic AH calendar?

Do you think G-d is stupid?

Do you think YHWH can be fooled?

Isaiah: 28. 10. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little

Revelation: 12. 17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Zechariah: 5. 7. And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8. And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. 9. Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. 10. Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11. And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

Daniel: 7. 25. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Why is the above texts talking about is islam?

You're really lost cos Lot was not a prophet and can never be a prophet, same as David, if the Bible was not correct, it will hide those things and read the text behind them and confirm for yourself and stop fooling around.
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
1_

God in Islam has great qualities
Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Yes, God is capable of everything, but God does not do what is not befitting his greatness

His creation is not allowed to kill him
He does not allow himself to be born from the vagina of a woman
And he does not turn into a human being who is an infant who is fed by his mother
Who controls the universe at this time?
Because God does not change, as the Bible says

But God does not turn into a human being

God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, that he should change his mind. 23:19

13 Bible Verses-God Never Changes …

The Trinity is a complete human construct and is not found in any scripture in any literal sense.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2_

Did the Prophet Muhammad worship idols?

Absolutely not. ISLAM is against idol worshipping. Muslims worship ALLAH SWT only.
Stones, humans or stars or the sun are not worthy of it.
All prophets do not worship what their fathers worshiped
because God qualifies them to follow the true God

The religion of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him before the revelation He worshiped the one God like Prophet Abraham, peace be upon him He did not worship idols and did not follow the Jews or the christians

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

3_

It is naive to say that Islam is a combination of Jewish and Christian information

The Torah and the Bible were devastating
In terms of doctrine and scientific errors

So why the Prophet Muhammad did not quote scientific errors from the Bible too!

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was illiterate
He does not know how to read and does not know how to write
Therefore, he did not quote anything from any civilization

The Jews tried to kill the Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet Jesus and other prophets, peace be upon them, just to spread the religion of God, which acknowledges the oneness of God
The Jews did not tolerate any prophet who violated their corrupt law

the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him,
He did not agree with the Jews and the Christians in their beliefs and actions that are contrary to the law of God

the Bible
It was later translated into many languages, but it was only a thousand years after the advent of the Prophet that it was adapted into Arabic. So even supposing that he knew how to read and write his native language, we could not validly demand of him that he be bilingual or polyglot, that he handle Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Syriac, the Coptic or the Gothic and let him hide it with such great dexterity from the eyes of the whole world.

The Qur’an contains the events of the past, present and future
The only possible answer is that God is inspired.to the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him

. WAS THE QUR'AN COPIED FROM THE BIBLE? - DR ZAKIR NAIK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH9ISKdCug

هل أقتبس القران من الكتاب المقدس ؟ احمد ديدات يصعق شروش YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzeDA86C2qo&feature=emb_title

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

4_

Allah literally translates to "the God" as in thee Creator.

when the fact is Allah and God the Father are in fact the same deity.

The only difference my friend is you also take His prophet Jesus and pair him up with God worshiping both.

It is easy to see why trinitarians reject this simple fact.

When Jews (before you) say God is one, Jesus is not and Muslims (after you) say God is one, Jesus is not... while all 3 faiths claim to worship the god of Abraham.. it makes it look like you are upon the path of deviance. Especally when one references your book, such as Jesus saying he can do nothing without God.

So you must reject that you worship the same god that Jews and Muslims do. Its really the only way you can justify your beliefs to yourself. Hang on to your cognitive dissonance for as long as you like. They ARE the same deity.

Christians who speak Arabic refer to God as Allah. By all means, Better yet find ANY Christian on this planet who speaks Arabic and ask them who God is.

The video will show how Allah was used by all semetic religions.
Ahmed Deedat Answer - Where was the word 'ALLAH' lost by Jews and Christians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmTvPcKAscc

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

5_

Christians cherry pick the commandments to follow. Whatever they like they follow and whatever they don’t they simply say that it is not applicable to them. First of all understand Christianity , if it really gives a message of love.

Let’s talk about Islam and why people are converting to it. If Islam is giving a message of war, hatred etc according to some people then why all these people are leaving the peaceful religion of Christianity and joining Islam. The answer is simple my friend. Islam is the true religion. Allah SWT gives guidance. Look what bible says about prohet lot PBUH. It is mentioned in bible that Prophet Lot PBUH had sex with his own daughters. This is a message of love and ethics right to follow. Bible also says that Prophet Noah PBUH was drunk and he had sex with his daughter. What kind of messages Bible is giving to people to follow. Is this loving message? Prophet Muhammad PBUH said that if someone is not safe from a muslim’s hand and tongue then he is not a Muslims.

Islam is a message of love and peace

Apart from that why people are converting to Islam is because they know that all the prophets brought the same message of monotheism. From Prophet Adam PBUH to Last and final messenger of Allah Prohet Muhammad PBUH. All of them taught monotheism including Prophet Jesus pbuh.

Another reason why people are converting to Islam is because of the concept of trinity. What a complex concept to know your lord. This concept makes no sense that is why when people study about this concept outside the church then they realize that it makes no sense. In Islam the major message the core message is so easy to understand. There is no one worthy of worship but Allah. Why because there is no one like him.

Are Muslims Terrorists? - Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH9V14xyR-0
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
6_

what does your Bible teach ?

it is impossible to omit or forget the violent events that are fully part of the gospel.

"I did not come to bring peace, but the sword" (Mt 10,34). You clearly see in the Jesus of the Bible this awareness of putting in crisis by his words and his actions the usual ways of relating to the Law, to the religious institutions of the time, and ultimately to the tradition of the fathers.

It teaches that Jesus instructed his followers to forsake parents, siblings, friends etc as a necessity to follow him (Jesus).

Do you believe that I have come to bring peace to this world? No. I did not come to bring peace, but the dagger. I have come to separate the son and the father, the daughter and the mother, the daughter-in-law and the mother-in-law. Who loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And who does not follow in my footsteps, loaded with his cross, is not worthy of me either. Whoever wants to save his life will lose it. And whoever lost his life because of me will find it. (Mt 10,34-36) .. What more do you want .

[Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled...] (Matthew 5: 17, 18).

And from the manner in which he drove out the money changers in the Jerusalem Temple (John 2: 13-15), it is clear that he did not completely rule out the use of force, in establishing peace on earth.

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”Luke 19:27

Why be so surprised, in the new testament is not it The evil God of the old testament himself who appears in the person of Jesus through the incarnation. The old testament would therefore be the work of Jesus before its incarnation. You have to choose, my dear friend, either to set Jesus apart from any abomination of the Old Testament or to involve him and put total responsibility on him. Otherwise any dialogue in this direction as your usual will remain totally biased by malice. To tell us each time when all is well in the bible "it is Jesus" and when it is bad it is the God of the other biblical prophets of which Jesus is precisely the incarnation it is really a double language.

in the Quran

{And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.} (Al-Baqarah 2:190)

This meant that the Prophet and his companions were not to start the fighting; but to defend themselves against aggressors. That was how fighting was ordained; but we must know that once we fight, we fight to defeat the aggressors, so that we can live without fear of molestation and invasion; so that we can live in peace; so that justice is done. Remember God does not command any one to start fighting; rather He permits people to fight in self defense or for the defense of those who are attacked unjustly.

All the passages in the Quran referring to fighting have been revealed in the context of the threats of battles from the enemies of Truth and Justice. And when you are told to fight, you are commanded to fight on till justice is established; till the criminals are brought to book, till Peace can prevail.

the split in European Christendom between Catholic and Protestant. This split sparked off a series of religious wars which were ultimately to be responsible for the death of nearly a third of the entire White race.

When DU bombs are dropped from a height of 30,000 ft, how can you turn the other cheek? By their invasions and occupations, people whom Muslims see as representing Christians have been proving Jesus' message of Peace irrelevant and meaningless in the world of reality. And then they quote Jesus and ask Muslims not to resist them while they go on brutally maiming and massacring people and demolishing their mosques!

يسوع أمير السلام! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLScXFHKpg

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

7_

The Bible teaches us corruption, lying and pornography
Incest, infanticide, and looting

the Quran is not like the distorted Bible written by unknown humans
Therefore, you find criticism and analysis according to their own opinion in churches
Therefore, this is not a problem, because it is the book of mankind and not the book of God.

You can edit and change the meaning of verses with ease

and don't be ashamed to say it's the book of god

The Quran has been memorized
Because God saved the Quran from changing
The predicate is connected
And the writers of the Koran are known generation after generationThe Holy Qur’an was written directly
and hadith

From the mouth of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
so
The Quran was written by the Companions of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

And the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was aliveThere were also known eyewitnesses
So
The original message is fully preserved until nowOn the contrary
The Bible was not recorded directly
But
After 300 years after the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Bible verses are written down

Without trustworthy witnesses

Because they were not present at the time of Jesus, peace be upon himEven the Old Testament was written down
One thousand years after the death of the Prophet moses peace be upon him

So far, no one has been able to produce anything close to the Qur'an in its beauty, style, meaning and prophecies.

The scientific evidence in the Qur’an makes it the most talked about book in the world of thought today.

The strongest evidence that the Quran is not (and will not be) distorted is that Allaah The Exalted challenged His creation to produce the likes of it; then He challenged them to produce ten chapters only and finally challenged them to produce even a single chapter. Today, this challenge remains open. If the Quran is fabricated, why can they not even produce a single chapter and defeat their enemy?

1,500-year-old Quran manuscript may be oldest known copy

Recently radiocarbon dated copy of the 7th century Quran at the University of Birmingham.A 1,500-year-old parchment may be one of the oldest known copies of the Qur'an, possibly dating back to a time that straddled the life of the Prophet Muhammad, according to researchers who recently dated the fragments of the manuscript.

The text was radiocarbon dated, which measured the age of organic materials from the find. Researchers at the University of Birmingham, UK, found that the sheets of parchment dated back to AD 568 and AD 645.
Susan Worrall, director of special collections at the University of Birmingham, said in a statement.
"Radiocarbon dating has delivered an exciting result, which contributes significantly to our understanding of the first written copies of the Quran",

The Prophet Muhammad is said to have lived between AD 570 and 632 and, according to Muslim tradition, he received the revelations that make up the Quran between AD 610 and 632.These sheets date back to the end of the 6th or the beginning of the 7th century. They were discovered in the library of the University of Birmingham where they had been kept for almost 100 years without anyone suspecting their age.

Oldest version of the Quran at the University of Birmingham - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUSLHTqYWmE

see here

05-12-2018 Dr. Zakir Naik: The Quran And Modern Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqa_ucuARn8

FULL - Dr. Zakir Naik The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science vs Dr William Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk61hslLHlw

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

8_

Astonishing as it may sound, it is an admitted fact that prior to the sixteenth century, the word “Jehovah,” was unheard of. Whenever the origin of this word appeared in its true Hebrew form in Jewish Scriptures (read from right to left as in Arabic) Yet, Huh, Wav, Huh; or YHWH. these four letters were preceded by a substitute word “Adonai,” to warn the reader that the following word was not to be articulated. The Jews took meticulous care in repeating this exercise in their “Book of God” six thousand, eight hundred and twenty-three times - interpolating the words “Adonai” or “Elohim.” They sincerely believed that this awesome name of God was never to be pronounced.

This prohibition was no ordinary affair: It called for a penalty of death on one who dared to utter it, and this taboo has been more successful than all the “DO’s” and “DON’T’s” of the Ten Commandments put together.

If Jehovah is the name of God, and if the 27 Books of the New Testament were inspired by Him, then it is an anomaly of the highest order, that He (Jehovah) signally failed to have His Own Name recorded in “His Word” (N.T.) the Christian addition to the Jewish Bible. The Christians claim that they have in their possession over twenty-four thousand so-called “originals” of their Holy Writ in the Greek language, and yet not a single parchment has “Jehovah” written in it. Curiously this “name of God” (?) has been sacrilegiously replaced by the Greek words kyrios and theos’, which mean ‘Lord’ and ‘God.’ Yet, miracle of miracles - Alleluya! - no devil or saint has been able to eliminate the word “Allah” from the so-called New Testament of the Christians.

The “Tetragrammaton”

Why not for a change ask him, a question or two. Ask him where he got the word Jehovah from? He will surely reply - “From the Holy Bible.” What does it say? Does it spell out the word Jehovah? “No,” he will reply. “There is a ‘tetragrammaton’ in the Bible from which the word Jehovah is derived.” What is a tetragrammaton?

No one seems to have heard this highly mystical term. In the University of Illinois in the U.S.A. I asked a gathering of students and lecturers whether any one had heard this jaw-breaker! Not one of them knew its meaning! But every Jehovah’s Witness seems to know, even the commonest of them. They have really specialised - ours is a world of special is at ion. They are Professors of the one word - Jehovah.

What then is a “tetragrammaton!” The Jehovah’s Witness replies, “Y H W H!” “No!” “What I want to know from you is, what does the word tetragrammaton mean?” You will find him most reluctant in explaining. Either he does not really know, or he is feeling embarrassed in replying. “Tetra,” in Greek means four, and “grammaton,” means letters. It simply means “a four letter word.”

Can you read into Y H W H the word Jehovah? I cannot. “No!”, says the Jehovah’s Witness, “we ought to add vowels to these four consonants to produce the sound. Originally, both Hebrew and Arabic were written without the vowel signs The native of each language was able to read if even without those vowels. Not so the outsider, for whose benefit the vowels were invented.

The “J” sickness

Let us add the vowels as the “Witness” suggests. YHWH becomes YeHoWaH. Juggle as you like but you can never materialise Jehovah! Ask him, from which hat he drew his “J”. He will tell you that “this is the ‘popular’ pronunciation from the 16th century.” The exact sound of the four letters YHWH is known neither to the Jews nor to the Gentiles, yet he is ramming Jehovah down every ones throats. The European Christians have developed a fondness (sickness) for the letter “J” They add J’s where there are no Jays. Look!

Yael > he converts to Joel

Yehuda > he converts to Juda

Yeheshua > he converts to Joshua

Yusuf > he converts to Joseph

Yunus > he converts to Jonah

Yesus > he converts to Jesus

Yehowa > he converts to Jehovah

Wheres Yahweh!? Hashim Vs Bob? Speakers Corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tq_kiYrH0I

Top Bible scholar leaves Christian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yIVGILvNA

Q&A Jesus:Before Abraham Was, I Am (John 8:58) - Sheikh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqG44rFSWbs

Did Jesus say he is the First & the Last? - Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv9BSPH_nEM

Ahmed Deedat Answer - Was Jesus ever called 'Emmanuel' in his lifetime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlP25rV3UdE

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
9_

Many people live on earth in a state of unconsciousness. They engage in vain efforts and are concerned only with their daily worries. They spend their lives chasing chimeras. Most of the time, their concerns in life consist of wanting to get married, have a happy family life, earn a lot of money, seek promotion in their job or defend an ideology, with or without interest. They never think of the major threat, the most serious danger which is Hell. Hell is very close to them, but they are so blinded that they do not see it. Hell for them is a joke, a fiction that comes from the imagination. Indeed, Heaven and Hell remain for eternity and are more real than our world, which will cease to exist after some time.

Heaven and Hell are created by God, each person is accountable according to his deeds
Christ will not be responsible for your mistakes

And in Matthew 16-27: and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.
. Christ Himself decides that each person will be rewarded according to his deeds. This contradicts inherited sin and salvation by crucifixion, because the text indicates that salvation is through work and not by crucifixion

CONCEPT OF ORIGINAL SIN IN ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY dr zakir naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ80uBqrN5I

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
10_

Hell is found in the Abrahamic religions

Bible verses that deny unconditional love

Indeed, some among Christians believe that their "All-Love" God does not allow His Creatures to be damned for eternal hell. For these people, this punishment would be unfair because, always according to them, why punish eternally a fault which is not?
As paradoxical as it may seem, the God-Love of Christians: The Jesus of the NT, speaks of hell many times more than in all of A.T. Let us see the verses in question:

33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? "(Matthew 23.33)

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. ”(Matthew 25,41)

22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[a] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[c] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.”(Matthew 5,22)

29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
"(Matthew 5,29-30)

All of these verses make it clear that an everlasting and painful retribution awaits unbelievers in a place where there will be gnashing of teeth and weeping. It would be better to cut off eyes, hands or feet than to have to undergo this terrible punishment intended for the ungodly.

As we see, eternal hell is a reality in the Bible. Those who dispute this reality have only to contradict us on the matter and surely they will never succeed. The verses are explicit on the matter. Now we can ask ourselves several remarks:

1) the NT Jesus who is a god of love speaks of eternal hell in the N.T. much more than in the A.T. (notion almost unknown by the way!)

2) the wicked will suffer an eternal and exemplary punishment for their misdeeds

3) how does this very particular category of Christians reconcile their conception of Love with the eternal punishment of hell?

4) Christians are hypocrites when they tell us the "good news" of the Gospel because there is also very, very bad news in the texts for non-believers

Prabhakaran Asks Dr Zakir, "Will Non Muslims go to Heaven or Hell?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XF2hrkYbis

Q&A: Why Would God Create Us to Go To Hell? | Dr. Shabir Ally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z0qH9eXpZU

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

11_

“I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE” JOHN 10:30
Many Christians quote this verse and they also quote john 10:31-33 to support their argument such as:
“Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. “

The Christians stop at verse 33 and say that here Jesus claimed to be God and hence the jews started stoning him.
When we read the very next verse after john 10:33, Jesus Christ himself responds to to this misunderstanding of Jews (and some christians today).

Many Christians do not quote the next verse which gives jesus's response to the jewish claim that he was claiming to be God, and in this verse jesus denies their accusation that he claimed to be god.
Tthe jews accused jesus of claiming divinity and the christians also say that jesus was making this assertion and claim but jesus clearly denies this in John 10:34-36

Let's see jesus's response to their accusation.
John 10:34-36 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

In reply to the jews accusation Jesus replies by quoting Psalms 82:6 "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." In other words jesus is telling them that if your own book calls you as God , why are you accusing me when i only said i'm a son of god? You are called Gods n i'm only saying i'm a son of God.

Jesus says i'm only calling myself son of elohim where as you are called elohim and if jesus really claimed divinity, what other accusation do the jews need to kill him?? this is more than what they want, infact there can be no reason greater than this, but rather they accuse him and condemn him because he claimed to be the messiah. The analogy is like a robber who robs a bank and also a coke tin and he is accused n imprisoned for the theft of the coke tin and not the bank robbery.

Moreover if jesus meant divinity by saying "i and the father are one" he would have used the word "heis" for "one" and not "hen", the word in john 10.30 is "hen" which means one in purpose not in status or person.
Reference-
1 corinthians 3.8, where this same word "hen" is used and see how it is translated by NIB,NIV,NLT, NRS,
1Cor 3:8 The one who plants and the one who waters have a common purpose*, and each will receive wages according to the labor of each.
The greek that is translated as "have a common purpose" is the same word "hen"

Jesus does not mean the oneness that the christian thinks because the greek is "hen estin" which means "one we are" or "we are one"
Also if you say that jesus is God because he said that he was one with the father, then his disciples are also Gods or are in God head just as jesus because jesus uses the word one, only once as pertaining to him and God but uses it 5 times in relating the disciples with God.

Reference-
John 17:11 "Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
John 17:21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.

John 17:22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
John 17:23 "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

Is jesus praying that the 12 disciples including judas(the traitor) be taken into godhead? NO!!
He means that they may be one in purpose just as jesus and god are.
I hope this reply is sufficient for the christians.

Note One more thing here:
Many english translations translate verse 36 and have jesus refer to himself as “THE Son of God,” while in the greek text the definite article "the, i.e ho/thon" is absent , the greek has jesus calling himself as “A Son of God”, and not as “THE Son of God”. Refer to the ASV, ERV, NIV etc. which have excluded the word "the" or either its in brackets as in ASV. Now what can the translator do, to translate it correctly while not having jesus being called as "a" son?? they translate it as "i am god's son". Refer to NIV, ASV, DBY etc and YNG traslates it as “Son of God I am?”.
May Allah Guide Us All To The Right Track(AAMEEN)

Explain this bible verse ' I and My Father are one' Dr Zakir Naik #HUDATV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eh9oSevdlI
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
So here's some facts. To begin with the Kabah was built by Prophet Abraham long before Prophet Muhammad. Maybe your historical researchers failed to mention that?

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) didn't change the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca, God himself did.

"The foolish among the people will say, "What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Say, "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path." (2:142 Quran)

While that verse mentions the changing of the qiblah (the direction of prayer) it also makes it permissible to pray in ANY direction if one doesn't know where Mecca is. Where's your saturn worship at in this case?

The qiblah was changed as a test for a believer, because a believer, unlike others, accepts the commands of God.

"And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. (2:143 Quran)

Muslims do not worship a box in the desert, they do not worship a prophet. Muslims worship the Creator, alone without partner.
There are 2 billion Muslims on this planet. Why don't you just ask one instead of believing garbage on the internet?

Say, "Is it other than Allah that you order me to worship, O ignorant ones?" (39:64 Quran)
▶ القرآن هو المعجزة و دليل النبوة للدكتور ذاكر نايك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1n-5kJY9A

The Kaaba is the Qibla, i.e. the direction that Muslims face when they pray. It is important to point out that although Muslims turn towards the Kaaba to pray, they do not worship the Kaaba as such. Muslims worship only Allah and do not bow down to anyone other than Him.

Islam promotes unity
If Muslims were left free to choose the direction in which they want to pray, some would choose the north, others would choose the south, etc. In order to unite all Muslims in their worship of the One God, wherever they are, Islam asks them to all look in the same direction, i.e. that of the Kaaba. Muslims living west of the Kaaba look east, and those living east of the Kaaba look west to pray.

The Kaaba is in the center of the world map Muslims were the first to draw a world map. They first located the south in the upper part and the north in the lower part, with the Kaaba in the center. Later, western cartographers drew it the other way around, that is, with north and south located where we know them today. Nevertheless, alhamdulillah, the Kaaba has remained at the center of the world map.

Tawaf around the Kaaba
When Muslims go to the Masjid-e-Haram in Mecca, they do tawaf (they circle) around the Kaaba. This act symbolizes the belief and worship of one God; as each circle has only one center, there is also only one God (Allah) who is worthy of worship.

Muslims do not worship the black stone: Omar's hadith (may Allah be pleased with him) answers:
Regarding the black stone, al-hajar-al-aswaad, there is a hadith narrated by the illustrious companion of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Omar

In hadith 675 of chapter 56 of the book of Hajj found in volume 2 of Sahih Bukhari, Omar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "I know that you are only a stone and that you cannot bring me good or bad.

People went up to the Kaaba to do adhan
During the Prophet's time, people even went up to the Kaaba to make the "adhan", or the call to prayer. To those who claim that Muslims worship the Kaaba we ask: what idolater would dare to stand on the idol he worships?

س11- لماذا تركعون للكعبة ان كنتم ضد عبادة الاصنام؟ - مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - د ذاكر نايك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0JKkVJXwg

الدكتور ذاكر نايك - بشرى بعث النبي محمد في كتب الديانات السابقة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFVqe0XuBbA

Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpBKVSMOStc
Re: The Best Medicine by eninn: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
شابات أوروبيين منبهرين بالإسلام، ولكن أصبحوا عاطفيين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH4uxgY8kyk

المثلية هي حب! حقاً؟ هاشم يواجه فتاة زائرة | ركن المتحدثين | Hyde Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVm7aRE-aXw

منصّر يتدخل لإيقاف فتاة من اعتناق الإسلام بعد اقتناعها به - الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=hu8tUhuKjs0

منصّر يتدخل لإيقاف فتاة من اعتناق الإسلام بعد اقتناعها به - الجزء الثاني والأخير

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1d06-pKm0Y

(1) (Reply)

Question About The Devil In The Month Of Ramadan / Urgent Info Needed On Mica In Lagos / Hurricane Sandy: Reflecting On The Winds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.