Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary (13341 Views)

Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Afam4eva(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
boron10:
please cut us this crap. There is absolutely no reason to justify what anambra state did
How i'm i justifying what they did? If you say you have no sin, cast the first stone.

The people that have been winning medals for Delta and other states, where are they from? Delta state pays athletes from other states to represent them. The guy that won gold in the weightlifting is from Ogun state but he represented Delta cos they have the money to pay these people. It;s the same thing with most states.

The state teams in the National sports festival is being run like a club where the highest bidder buys athletes.

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ikwerefistson: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
jackbauersballs: Igbos cheating at Friendly games as well?

Why can't these Eastern Bruddas ply fair for ONCE?!
here u go alone.is it becos anambra ws unlucky nd u nw brand it ibos.cheating.hs odar states nt being cheating.lagos dmsfs nd ogun re renuwn cheats so if i kal yorubas armd robers becos of dat single act sm one wil shout bigot

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by ypzilanti: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
girliegal: fake athletes
fake clothes
fake chemist
fake people
fake fufu(akpu)
fake eba(garri)
fake women(hairy like men)
fake men(act like women)

Igbo.

Hate full your belle. Use your energy for more productive purpose than hating. Clearly your parents raise you wrong.

3 Likes

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by y2kaustin(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hibos,another name for the, is "CHEATING"...cheating flows in their blood. angry angry
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ikwere fist son: here u go alone.is it becos anambra ws unlucky nd u nw brand it ibos.cheating.hs odar states nt being cheating.lagos dmsfs nd ogun re renuwn cheats so if i kal yorubas armd robers becos of dat single act sm one wil shout bigot

Sharrap you Idi0t

Stop trying to change matters here...Igbos are known for thier numerous fraudulent acts

They are know for their criminality which they package as 'Igbo Sense'

Why cant you guys just do the right thing? Must you 'wuruwuru' to the answer all the time?

Bunch of criminals...

3 Likes

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2012

5 Likes

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by HarvardGrad: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
stagger:

Shut up my friend. I have a friend who is Ghanaian and who has won gold three years in a row for the state in the South South which he represents. Na today?

...and that is a logical explanation that makes cheating right? smh
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ikwerefistson: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2012

in my skol days i playd basket bal 4my skol team d nuga held at nsuka unilag featurd playes from dodan woriors,ogun featurd ebun comets does dat gve us reasns 2 kal yorubas by dia profesn as profesonal bank robers.wic dy rob wit guns nd pen
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Miss Nairaland 2012! Yipee! My two lovely girls are contesting. Wow! Cant miss it for anything.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
girliegal: fake athletes
fake clothes
fake chemist
fake people
fake fufu(akpu)
fake eba(garri)
fake women(hairy like men)
fake men(act like women)

Igbo.
4 ur mind dis rubbish wey u write make sense abi

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by otokx(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Its all a sham, that Anambra was caught does not mean they are the only guilty ones.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by y2kaustin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Sharrap you Idi0t

Stop trying to change matters here...Igbos are known for thier numerous fraudulent acts

Why cant you guys just do the right thing? Must you 'wuruwuru' to the answer all the time?

Bunch of criminals...
....Absolutely!!,you just hacked my mind,these people are..... angry angry,just name anything EVIL....a Igbo will be represented,as long as the "The money"is involved...
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by seunfly: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva: Aren't some states featuring athletes that are not from that state? Anambra just chose to go international grin I think the National sports festival is a fraud in itself.

If any state feild athletes from another state, it is not bad since they are still Nigerians and the objectives is to discover young talent from Nigeria, Beside i may be from Osun and born and bread in bayelsa why won't i compete for bayelsa just because my parents are from Osun.
I think the disgrace here is another state using none Nigerians, it is an embarrasment for the state, Nigeria and Nigerian youth.

Also we can not say that National sport festival is a fraud just because some shameless state behave shamelesly, As we can not say olympic is a doping tournament just because some athletes use drugs.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by princemaicheal: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Its a shame! I think it defeats the whole idea of havin a national sport festival.And i feel this just the beginning of the discovering of a couple of wrong athletes.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by y2kaustin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
berem: Miss Nairaland 2012! Yipee! My two lovely girls are contesting. Wow! Cant miss it for anything.
....i guess freetoto,is also contesting.. cheesy grin
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
grin grin grin BUSTED

3 Likes

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: grin grin grin BUSTED

LMAO

FUNNIEST GIF THIS YEAR....

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Revolva(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Oga no be today machinery don dey for naija - for sports jare may be anambra went to far in dis
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
y2kaustin: ....i guess freetoto,is also contesting.. cheesy grin
I'm sorry but she won't be contesting. Rmbr to make your vote count, vote ItsModella or ABIL!!! smiley
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Sharrap you Idi0t

Bunch of criminals...
the same way Yoruba men are known 2 be sleeping with anoda man's wife or obas rapping young gals, agberos fighting at every parks, ritualist everywhere in Yoruba land and a well know former head of state sleeping with his son's wife nt 4getting an oba who disgrace himself by beating his wife in public
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by seunfly: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
How i'm i justifying what they did? If you say you have no sin, cast the first stone.

The people that have been winning medals for Delta and other states, where are they from? Delta state pays athletes from other states to represent them. The guy that won gold in the weightlifting is from Ogun state but he represented Delta cos they have the money to pay these people. It;s the same thing with most states.

The state teams in the National sports festival is being run like a club where the highest bidder buys athletes.

Atleast they are Nigerians and any state that does not have money to pay athlete can use youth that is coming up instead of inporting athlete that will later contest against Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Mekanze: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2012

Ewu is like you not ok!
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ucheosefoh: the same way Yoruba men are known 2 be sleeping with anoda man's wife or obas rapping young gals, agberos fighting at every parks, ritualist everywhere in Yoruba land and a well know former head of state sleeping with his son's wife nt 4getting an oba who disgrace himself by beating his wife in public

Shut it you F00l

Renting International athletes for a National competition....

I mean, how low will you people sink?!

Instead of developing your people, you go out to rent the next man...

SMH at the Anambrian Igbos...

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by gbadexy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
Okay the guy is a cameroonian but does it mean none of nigerian athletes could best him?
As we plenty reach for naija, na one cameroonian come dey dust us here.

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
y2kaustin: ....Absolutely!!,you just hacked my mind,these people are..... angry angry,just name anything EVIL....a Igbo will be represented,as long as the "The money"is involved...
the same way ur tribes men think with their d*ick including an 80 yrs old man who molest a kid, a former local government chairman who is late murdered by his follow tribes man cus of woman, even the obas are nt left out in dis general madness

2 Likes

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
gbadexy: Okay the guy is a cameroonian but does it mean none of nigerian athletes could best him?
As we plenty reach for naija, na one cameroonian come dey dust us here.
THE ANSWER IS NO. GUESS WHY? WE ARE THE FINEST AND STRONGEST RACE WE ARE CAMEROONIAN MORE THAN A NATIONALITY A WAY OF LIFE cool cool
@topic.erm erm well all i can say is long liv to Nigeria-Cameroon cooperation

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Shut it you F00l

Renting International athletes for a National competition....

I mean, how low will you people sink?!

Instead of developing your people, you go out to rent the next man...

SMH at the Anambrian Igbos...
mr man I am nt in support of what Anambra did but 4 u 2 use dat 2 curse de igbo tribe is unacceptable mind u yorubas are nt saints

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hiaa! Na freecocoa name you change kwo? Shege yaro! Lol
y2kaustin: ....i guess freetoto,is also contesting.. cheesy grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: THE ANSWER IS NO. GUESS WHY? WE ARE THE FINEST AND STRONGEST RACE WE ARE CAMEROONIAN MORE THAN A NATIONALITY A WAY OF LIFE cool cool
@topic.erm erm well all i can say is long liv to Nigeria-Cameroon cooperation

This is a fraudulent cooperation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: italian Football Federation Says Serie A Season May Not Finish / Uk Pool Week 18 4/4 Live Draws At A Give-away Price / World Cup 2010: Brazil (3) - (1) Ivory Coast On June 20th. 7:30pm Nigerian Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.