Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary (13338 Views)

Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by dayokanu(m): 12:57am On Dec 04, 2012
Decryptor: And please stop refering to Bianca as a bicycle. I'm yet to see a Yoruba woman who possesses half of her beauty and complextion without usin Tura soap and cream. Your women have faces like those things we see in thn "Clash of the titans" movie. No offence

What do you call a woman who was shaggingg Ojuku brother while Ikeeba was senile deaf dumb and lonely in London?

At the same time warming Peter Obis bed
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 04, 2012
girliegal: fake athletes
fake clothes
fake chemist
fake people
fake fufu(akpu)
fake eba(garri)
fake women(hairy like men)
fake men(act like women)

Igbo.

your damnation will Know no bounds... phucker!!!
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by SeanDre(m): 1:02am On Dec 04, 2012
afam4eva:
How i'm i justifying what they did? If you say you have no sin, cast the first stone.

The people that have been winning medals for Delta and other states, where are they from? Delta state pays athletes from other states to represent them. The guy that won gold in the weightlifting is from Ogun state but he represented Delta cos they have the money to pay these people. It;s the same thing with most states.

The state teams in the National sports festival is being run like a club where the highest bidder buys athletes.

Bigot

National Sports Festival is meant for Nigerians either from Mbaise or Ardo Kola.

Bigot
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Decryptor(m): 1:08am On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu:

What do you call a woman who was shaggingg Ojuku brother while Ikeeba was senile deaf dumb and lonely in London?

At the same time warming Peter Obis bed
where's ur proof?
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by dayokanu(m): 2:12am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

LOL!
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 04, 2012
These country, corruption n cheating everywhere. So the organizers no knw since, wey dem come allow dat guy win no bi one but 3 gold medals. Bleep yu Eko'12.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:29am On Dec 04, 2012
The guy is not a camerounian. The mother is from Anambra while the faather is from Cameroun.

He grew up in Anambra
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by BinghiNya(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2012
igbo kwenu kwezeonu,the highest percentage of criminals are igbo they love win at all cost buncha criminals

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by eyitayo007(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2012
Na wa o , upon all the whole FUFU! grin
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Sogo10: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2012
Igbo boys, se o tan.nah only nairaland una go dey show muscle.nah ordinary camerounians cum dey represent una.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Echepet(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin funny u know grin grin grin grin
even within the nation
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by afrikanns: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2012
ipromise: With †ђξ numbers of upcoming sportsman A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ girls they hv I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their state..this people ª̳͡rε not helping their youth A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ sport generally..

rubbish,seems you av problem with English besides ao old are u? and where did u get that phone from and ao did u get connected? next time don't want to see u here again.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by hardbody: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2012
jackbauersballs: Igbos cheating at Friendly games as well?

Why can't these Eastern Bruddas ply fair for ONCE?!

I came in to read this. Now i am gratified.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by hardbody: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2012
BinghiNya: igbo kwenu kwezeonu,the highest percentage of criminals are igbo they love win at all cost buncha criminals

Go and tell your Allah what you have just said.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by hardbody: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2012
girliegal: fake athletes
fake clothes
fake chemist
fake people
fake fufu(akpu)
fake eba(garri)
fake women(hairy like men)
fake men(act like women)

Igbo.

Believe me when they phock you, its not gonna be fake
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by hardbody: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2012
Femsyn: Cant we all see beyond Anambra in this issue? This is a pitiable state Nigeria has found herself. I am sad by this development, but more sad seeing tribal embedded comments all over this thread. Now, irrespective of who did it and who got caught, its safe to say that corruption is now a culture in our day-to-day lives. Please lets find a way of changing our perspective towards d ways in which we accomplish our goals and targets. If a sports festival whose intent is to discover home-grown talents is enmeshed in dis kinda controversy, i wonder what happens in corridors where much more is at stake. This is sad!

I respect your views and comments.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Antell95(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Anambra is a disgrace to Naija
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Arysexy(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2012
Sadly enough, MODS are the tribalistic scum we have on this site, The thread heading on FP reads, " Anambra disgraced.........................." and the vomits by the yerube monsters have gone unhidden as usual, but when they are on the receiving end, we get ban and hidden posts all over the thread. Can somebody tell me y okuwu's name should be dragged to this thread? and we have a MOD here? Next thing Mukina will ban me for tribalism whereas she is the chief tribalist in this forum.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Intrepid1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
‘Why Lagos Athlete Was Suspended’
Published on December 3, 2012 by · No Comments
Segun Oguntade, Secretary, Nigeria Table Tennis Federation (NTTF), has explained why a Lagos athlete, Fatima Bello, was suspended for three years.
Oguntade said Bello was found guilty of double registration with Team Delta and Lagos States. According to the secretary, Bello was licensed with Lagos State but took an appointment with Delta since April 2010 till September 2012.
“Fatima is formally registered with Lagos State in the books of the NTTF, only for Delta State to lay claim to her as their athlete and they were unable to prove it.
“And we had an emergency meeting where it was decided to suspend her from all table tennis events for three years, with immediate effect,” he told the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN.

No one saw this info and put it on Nairaland abi? In any case the mods would have ignored it, as only Igbo-bashing stories make it to the front page.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by shizzle11(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Intrepid!:
Triple fa.ck all you tribalistic motherfu.ckers talking sh.it up in here. Nearly all the States use Mercs, the only difference is Anambra was caught. We'll watch and see if another state is not exposed before the end of this competition. Again, I would like to respectfully declare, Fa.ck you two-faced tribalistic bas.tards.

God bless u and ur generation for †ђξ above statements.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by abes(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Anyway, you can watch the Eko 2012 event live from this link
http://www.inspectnaija.com/eko-2012-live/
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by cjfavour(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jazzgreen: Why cant they use all those AKPU GUYS at ONITSHA main market,who fight every day dr undecided
bcs we have a mr know all as our gov. Do u know dt d commisioner of sports have bn there since forever? No achievement bt they always retain him to launder money out through him. I pity my state and what OBI have done there.The man is no 1 in propaganda. Abs is nt talking about d disgrace nor other radio stations in anambra mostly brila fm.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by tomakint: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2012
BinghiNya: igbo kwenu kwezeonu,the highest percentage of criminals are igbo they love win at all cost buncha criminals
I spotted something strange in your signature change that first then we can talk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: italian Football Federation Says Serie A Season May Not Finish / Uk Pool Week 18 4/4 Live Draws At A Give-away Price / World Cup 2010: Brazil (3) - (1) Ivory Coast On June 20th. 7:30pm Nigerian Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.