Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit (15415 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ft. Solid Star - SHEBA [prod. By Popito] / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star / Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by mrkels(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
Toto dic..khead
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
not too bad, nice beats.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by tew: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Awsh... I wasted my space
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Typical terry G style,and I kinda like it sha,ToTo is trying to break into the music world,the more we diss her,the more determined she is,and more money to the bank.
Toto,keep it up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by realitychick: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
OMG!!!this is the craiziest collabo,,,anyway,the babe is doing what she loves and she is happy with it,lets hope in the nearest future she ll be better at wat she s doing.The main thing is she s happy abi?wetin be your own.
Its a matter of choice,
either you waka pass or you stop and smile,,,,,

Must our own LADY GAGA own be different,abeg free her joor!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by MyPoint: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mobinga:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by allwestafrican: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
i thot terry g had shaved his dreds undecided

something not rite,or may be ebe old video?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by seunex4real: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by chxe: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
na by force to sing?
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by godstino(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Am quite sure 90percent of nairalanders bashing the mrs poko or watever now haven't even listen to the song..SMH,,wat a country!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by gbadexy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
I haven't heard her songs and I only hear of her on NL, I don't watch nollywood movies.
I think curiosity about the collaboration with terry g made ♍ƺ open this thread.
But I know it can't be as bad as people are saying, I think nigerians have this band wagon follow-follow mentality.
Also, actors and actresses aren't given any chance and encouragement if the venture into music in nigeria such as omotola and genevieve's songs that weren't that bad to ♍ƺ.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by DualCore1: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.

-Wikipedia
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by NSNA: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Not been sarcastic

I like the song and energy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by omiobo: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ye! ye!! ye!!! Jonathan is undemocraticlly unfit o o
tonto is ganjatically high o o o
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by greaterlove(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
Oh God help us. Do we have to go thru this pain? do we have to hear this over and over again till it sticks to our brain?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by Coldfaya(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
U wan give craze man SK smoke? #r u a learner?#.

Prop

Proper free madness. We waiting.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by 3direct: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nairaland is now full of tonto tonto!! **mchew**

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by collinsola: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
Make una dey here dey complain,small time she go do remix with Akon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by Sircuba: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
thank god...dis two fellow quit smoking atlast...
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by Nutase: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
@mafiacent is tonto dikes NL account. So don't listen to what (s)he says.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by sunnyp1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
NEROSKY: [size=25pt]This is noise ![/size]
Chaiiii my hear drum Tonto another noise part 2

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by mafiacent(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
This is the first time I've posted her song sad
Nutase: @mafiacent is tonto dikes NL account. So don't listen to what (s)he says.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by ocelot2006(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Oh my...dearest Tonto..please, just stop...please...
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by buchibabe: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Oh why? Not again biko

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by ocelot2006(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
collinsola: Make una dey here dey complain,small time she go do remix with Akon.

Of course that's going to happen...after my petrol generator has done its collabo with Banky-W and MI.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by ebucha: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
The song try. But I think her problem is off key, thus they use autotune to put her on key. Is why they have too much autotune in her songs. But she 4 go listen to the song after mixin with autotune, then voice am again with her normal voice. At least she try for this welwel. God be with us
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by wese90(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
otooro: Is nairaland or tontoland? undecided

i tire ooo. My phone nearly spoil the last time i stream her video. Now wanted me to watch this, then its high time i start to price a new phone.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by Archmed(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Yes o o....these abuses are just wot she needs to hit it BIG...i bet,95% of you who are abusing her right now will try hard 2listen 2d "trash" out of curiosity, once its released..Good news does not necessarily make a Star in showbiz..sometimes, bad news does..Tu baba will agree wit me on this!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by TableLeg(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Not interested!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by mimifonwon(f): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
all i have to say is SAY NO TO DRUGS, AND REMEMBER STUPIDITY IS A SIN!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by Memphis357(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
You dumb 9ja peeps are doing exactly what this Tonto ho wants...... ATTENTION!!!! Why don't you shitheads deprive her from that?? Just Fucking IGNORE her shit!!!! Don't download or view her shit.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
I like the song nd beat shaa. But auto tune dey reject toto tonto voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: 2face – Ihe Neme + [DOWNLOAD] Link / Igbo music / Emmy Ryhmes "You No Hear" ( Video) On Anti-Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.