Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State (23963 Views)

Photos Of Rehabilitated Roads In Aba And Other Ongoing Projects / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
These are some of the on-going projects by S.I.A. Seems like while some are hating, some are actually emulating Gov Fashola.
Should I say Ogun Oni Baje cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Over 300million Naira worth of Agricultural equipments plus new air-conditioned buses and Buses.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
cool Newly Remodeled Schools

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by NegroNtns(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Congrats to Ogun.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
More wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
More...

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
Uhmm

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Newly commissioned meat vans....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am proud to be from there......both during rain and come sushine

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Gbawe: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
This is what I was saying on another thread i.e Amosun is doing what Fashola and others did to popular acclaim. That he has achieved this much, silently and minus propaganda, after one year in power is a measure of how the man is a talented administrator who is totally focused on the people he servex. He goes about his business efficiently and without fanfare.

Frightening to think , if he stays focused, what he can achieve with the support and compliance of the people over the next 3 years. I love Ogun State because that is where my family is from even as I have always lived in Lagos. I am just happy Ogun has gained an administrator who appears to be a great governor in the making. What should get Ogun folks excited is that Amosun is insistent on quality work by using proven construction companies ,both local and foreign, that can deliver high standard of construction work.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Vado(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Wow, these are quite commendable. Silent achiever. Significant enough for barely a year of assuming office.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by geez1: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
@OP, why did you post these pictures? Now some people won't be able to sleep
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nice.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by 9icest: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:
@OP, why did you post these pictures? Now some people won't be able to sleep

Who cares! I just hope Gov Amosun comes to ifo, mowe, sango and the border cities soon. He's totally neglected all these areas interms of infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Desola(f): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Wow! Inu mi dun gan ni! I am probably one of the happiest people to behold this as I was so fearful that he wasn't really working but of late, I have been reading good things from Amosun. It is like he heard me speak. Well done, baba oni fila gogoro. Owo e a ma roke. Emi to bere ise takun-takun yi lo ma pari e, amin.

If you can look into building lowcost houses and work with Lagos state to reconstruct the roads that lead into both states, I would be the most grateful as that would attract workers from Lagos to take abode in Ogun and commute effectively to Lagos. People ferry along the waterlines would not be a bad idea into Lagos too. Please sir, please tap into Lagos' economy, it's begging for you to.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by seanet01: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nice one. SIA is working. OGUN IS MOVING FORWARD. Omo Ogun Ise Ya! Proud to be From Ogun.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by PaulJohn1: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Wow shocked
This is a silent achievement, what Amosun has done is commendable.

More of this.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by baby124: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
wow, really really impressive. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Abagworo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
ACN is definitely doing well. I read somewhere that Ibadan is being cleaned up. That's what happens when the choice of the people prevails.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by baby124: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
But Nigerians are really local. They built side walks and i can still see people walking on the road. Well, it will take time to adjust to good things.lol. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
I love this *geez character. She/she is hilarious cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Ufeolorun(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibadan yesterday,Abeokuta today,Osogbo the other day,impressive.
Okun o Oga Fayemi keshelee? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by seanet01: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abagworo: ACN is definitely doing well. I read somewhere that Ibadan is being cleaned up. That's what happens when the choice of the people prevails.
Thanks. May God be with you.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by FreeGlobe(f): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
WTF!!!! Propaganda. Dirty and old Ogun State, one of the ancient states in Nigeria. I understand the type of work the governor there is doing, sending all their thuggish lawmakers to US for jamboree. I see the resident Nairaland hypocrite Gbawe here but I didn't see him in the thread where Fashola and Tinubu were busy sharing all Lagos State properties to themselves. oduduwa clowns and their love for mediocrity. smh

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Desola(f): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
FreeGlobe: WTF!!!! Propaganda. Dirty and old Ogun State, one of the ancient states in Nigeria. I understand the type of work the governor there is doing, sending all their thuggish lawmakers to US for jamboree. I see the resident Nairaland hypocrite Gbawe here but I didn't see him in the thread where Fashola and Tinubu were busy sharing all Lagos State properties to themselves. oduduwa clowns and their love for mediocrity. smh

May the mediocrity in those pictures never be recorded in your region. May your region continue growing only at the rate it is currently.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by seanet01: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
FreeGlobe: WTF!!!! Propaganda. Dirty and old Ogun State, one of the ancient states in Nigeria. I understand the type of work the governor there is doing, sending all their thuggish lawmakers to US for jamboree. I see the resident Nairaland hypocrite Gbawe here but I didn't see him in the thread where Fashola and Tinubu were busy sharing all Lagos State properties to themselves. oduduwa clowns and their love for mediocrity. smh
Na Sanponna go severe the leprosy fingers you used to type and post this Poo. EDIOT

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by FreeGlobe(f): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Desola:

May the mediocrity in those pictures never be recorded in your region. May your region continue growing only at the rate it is currently.
mumu, God forbid those crumbs are recorded in my region, Am a south Easterner where there are the likes of Okororocha and Chime not loud mouthed crooks like fashola and aregberascal

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by Desola(f): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
FreeGlobe:
mumu, God forbid those crumbs are recorded in my region, Am a south Easterner where there are the likes of Okororocha and Chime not loud mouthed crooks like fashola and aregberascal

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by geez1: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
FreeGlobe:

We are discussing development in the SW here. It's sad that in your region, its not just the earth that has suffered erosion but your values, reasoning and desire to get better. I'm sure your kinsmen's next destination of choice is Ogun but you guys haven't seen anything yet. Stay tuned. Just don't touch that dial and your first heart attack is on the way.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State by abrat: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
We love deceiving ourselves in this country. Why can't we for once face reality? Road construction is good, Urban renewal is good but is that the way to go about it? Demolishing pple's choice & houses without adequate provision/compensation before the demolition is done. Sacking of over 2000 workers, suspension of over 1000 teachers at this period of high unemployment rate, and He is even planning to sack more. He keep employing road & market sweepers.
In a democratic setting, power truly belong to the pple, Why is Amosun imposing candidates on pple during primaries?
Besides, provision of adequate infrastructure is the reason why we elected him in the fisrt instance. you should know your right as citizens.Medical officers are complaining of shortage of staffs.
He must not sell Ogun state to Tinubu as Fashola is doing presently oo!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Demystified! By Ozodinukwe Okenwa (Sahara Reporters) / Security Operatives Seal Plateau House Of Assembly Complex / Okupe Leaves EFCC Office, Reacts To Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.